Cype_Revenge

[WIP] Terrain Diyala province Iraq

487 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, Cype_Revenge said:

Thansk Shifty, sry i don´t have now the time to extend the map (another project needs to finish)

Take your time, finish your projects, but don't forgot this one :)

this map is great. i love the use of the jbad buildings. it feels very real. good work.

you should consider moving the helipad at FOB Al-Jaarah though. its too close to a building to be of much use and its also on a slight incline. anything larger than a littlebird simply will not fit there.

Hey there, now that the CUP terrains replaced their takistan buildings with jbad buildings would you consider changing the requirement to CUP terrains instead of JBAD?

Also arnt the apex assets available to modders now?

39 minutes ago, Bitesrad said:

Also arnt the apex assets available to modders now?

If you have Mikero's paid tools then yes, otherwise no.

6 hours ago, fanatic72 said:

Hey there, now that the CUP terrains replaced their takistan buildings with jbad buildings would you consider changing the requirement to CUP terrains instead of JBAD?

He can't. JBAD was not fully incorporated into CUP. He discusses why this isn't going to happen on his Workshop page.

On 13.12.2016 at 7:20 PM, Red Partisan said:

I'll admit I've had this issue too, I can get a tank to barely go through the crossing using a safe or careless waypoint, and infantry will pass through simple enough. However, the moment combat begins and the tank somehow finds his way on the other side again, there is absolutely no way he will navigate back across. 

I love this map, its probably the most gorgeous middle eastern map currently. But stuck AI vehicles under the bridges are really immersion breaking. Its out of scope to fix this I presume?

On 2/8/2017 at 2:50 AM, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

He can't. JBAD was not fully incorporated into CUP. He discusses why this isn't going to happen on his Workshop page.

An interesting observation: normally this map gives me very (almost unplayably) low FPS around towns, the reason cited by everyone being the trees. 

I accidentally removed JBAD buildings from my mod list and loaded up Diyala. Instead of erroring out it just ran without buildings. And it was absolutely silky smooth throughout the map regardless of trees. Which leads to the obvious conclusion that the density of JBAD structures on this map is badly affecting the framerate.

6 people like this

Has anyone tried testing the map with the devbranch 64 bit to see if the frames improve at all?

Thanks guys for your interest in my Map :-)

On 7.2.2017 at 5:50 PM, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

right...but i can replace it with original A2 models to update it to CUP.

20 hours ago, nomisum said:

I love this map, its probably the most gorgeous middle eastern map currently. But stuck AI vehicles under the bridges are really immersion breaking. Its out of scope to fix this I presume?

Thanks nomisum, what bridge?

not sure if i can fix it....

5 hours ago, war_lord said:

Has anyone tried testing the map with the devbranch 64 bit to see if the frames improve at all?

yes sure tested it, for me changed nothing.

but i am always over 50 Fps....

On 7.2.2017 at 11:45 AM, fanatic72 said:

yeah if i found some time maybe i can release an Update to CUP

working on 3 projects now, free time is gold....

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Cype_Revenge said:

but i can replace it with original A2 models to update it to CUP.

1 hour ago, Cype_Revenge said:

if i found some time maybe i can release an Update to CUP

YESSSSSS PLEASE!!!!!:drinking2: