Auss

Australia Version 5.09 Release

you must load the mods in the correct order starting with the AIA pack first then @Australia. 

Hey, I posted something in your bugtracker. Seems that some of your Zeus objects conflict with Zeus. I cant't fill Zeus spawned ammoboxes when I load AiA with australia an male that Zeus can use inofficial addons in the module. Loading just AiA works fine.

Is this known issue? :)

Great work guys an keep on this is a great map especially for People who love flying because its so big.

Is it possible the Cop level doesn't work in MP, can't enter the prison's 

So i am also having issues getting the cop level to work in MP. In editor when i am building the mission, i have the cop code in the units "init" line and he can enter the prisons and police stations. However when doing a MP mission and the playable units have that in their init, it doesn't work.

Am I doing something wrong?

I am thinking maybe i am just doing it wrong.

Should it be in my init.sqf file for mp ?

Also I am running this mission from my pc. its not a dedicated server. Just a hosted mission from my pc.

Hope thats not an issue.

Anyone that can help me with this will be a hero for me. I built the mission to run with my guys tonight but i need this one thing to work. thanks !!!!

Hmm, that line in the init references the "player" object without checking whether it was initialized yet. Mb try "this" instead in the init line: this setVariable ["copLevel",1,true];

Another, probably similar opition is to put it the original line in the init.sqf but check that the player object is initialized:

if (hasInterface) then {

waitUntil {!isNull player};

player setVariable ["copLevel",1,true];

};

Think both options should work equally well, and they seem JIP save. However I'm not sure whether they'll still work if a player respawns.

Question: can you as host enter the police station in MP? If not, then mb the script which unlocks the door simply doesn't work in MP :(

So i am also having issues getting the cop level to work in MP. In editor when i am building the mission, i have the cop code in the units "init" line and he can enter the prisons and police stations. However when doing a MP mission and the playable units have that in their init, it doesn't work.

Am I doing something wrong?

I am thinking maybe i am just doing it wrong.

Should it be in my init.sqf file for mp ?

Also I am running this mission from my pc. its not a dedicated server. Just a hosted mission from my pc.

Hope thats not an issue.

Anyone that can help me with this will be a hero for me. I built the mission to run with my guys tonight but i need this one thing to work. thanks !!!!

Try creating a new .sqf file called onPlayerRespawn.sqf, inside add this code :

player setVariable ['copLevel',1];

Place that in the root of your mission.pbo

Mb try "this" instead in the init line: this setVariable ["copLevel",1,true];

Try creating a new .sqf file called onPlayerRespawn.sqf, inside add this code :

player setVariable ['copLevel',1];

Place that in the root of your mission.pbo

Both of these solutions worked ! thanks Dragon and Richie ! You two saved my coop groups friday night mission. Appreciate it !

Hey, I posted something in your bugtracker. Seems that some of your Zeus objects conflict with Zeus. I cant't fill Zeus spawned ammoboxes when I load AiA with australia an male that Zeus can use inofficial addons in the module. Loading just AiA works fine.

Is this known issue? :)

Great work guys an keep on this is a great map especially for People who love flying because its so big.

I can confirm this, Australia messes around with Zeus.

• Like 1

My Zeus Bug Report got deleted on Mantis is that right?

Not deleted closed, Bugtracker is there for problems with the Map itself not mission/mod compatibility issues

Well, it's not a mission/mod compatibility issue that is caused and could be fixed by someone else, it's a problem with Australia itself. So the bug tracker is the perfectly right place for it.

Well, it's not a mission/mod compatibility issue that is caused and could be fixed by someone else, it's a problem with Australia itself. So the bug tracker is the perfectly right place for it.

I'm not sure how an island itself can affect ammo box's mate, rather an addon that's being used that's affecting it. The bug tracker is for island issues e.g object height issues, road problems, rivers to shallow, etc, thats what it was set up for. 

I'm not sure how an island itself can affect ammo box's mate, rather an addon that's being used that's affecting it. The bug tracker is for island issues e.g object height issues, road problems, rivers to shallow, etc, thats what it was set up for. 

I only loaded AiA and Australia. AiA before Australia. Without Australia it works fine. And if I only these two and disable inofficial objects in Zeus it works too. Seems like some of your objects conflicts with zeus functions. Would be nice to know if the bug happens to you too aussie.  Did you already checked it? :)

Hey SerJames,

Yes those scripting errors happen wherever you join, I'll remove them for the next release, as those scripts are redundant.

Cheers.

Hello Australia map lovers. Just wanted to get the word out that this weekend the BECTI mission will run on Auss' great map! More info can be obtained from my sig, thanks again Auss for this great map!

Hello Australia map lovers. Just wanted to get the word out that this weekend the BECTI mission will run on Auss' great map! More info can be obtained from my sig, thanks again Auss for this great map!

Good work, glad your enjoying the map :)

Version 4.01 released check first post for link 

looking great  loving the new aditions (although i havent seen them all :P )    its only a shame that you didn't fix the police station locations  as they are halfway across the roads  :(   

did you fix that error your map crashing every other map installed even stratis and altis?

it even crashed other maps when your map was NOT loaded into game, had to remove australia folder to get other maps working again normally.

The terrain looks really good, amazing job! I have one question though: is this basically finished or do you plan any major changes in the future? I'd like to use Australia for a series of missions in my community, and it would be a little bit weird if the terrain would significantly change between 2 missions ^^

did you fix that error your map crashing every other map installed even stratis and altis?

it even crashed other maps when your map was NOT loaded into game, had to remove australia folder to get other maps working again normally.

i think it has to be a other problem then the australia map ??  i never had a crash with any map 

looking great  loving the new aditions (although i havent seen them all :P )    its only a shame that you didn't fix the police station locations  as they are halfway across the roads   :(   

Not sure what map your playing there mate, theres no police stations across the roads perhaps you can put a picture up so i can understand you a little better

The terrain looks really good, amazing job! I have one question though: is this basically finished or do you plan any major changes in the future? I'd like to use Australia for a series of missions in my community, and it would be a little bit weird if the terrain would significantly change between 2 missions ^^

There wont be any further updates to the map. Ver 4.01 is final, Mattaust and I had planned much more but as very few servers are hosting it I will not spend anymore time on it

There wont be any further updates to the map. Ver 4.01 is final, Mattaust and I had planned much more but as very few servers are hosting it I will not spend anymore time on it

Sniiiffff ! Great job guys.

34 servers with map Australia anyway!

Good luck .....