Sign in to follow this  
bravo409

Huge fps drop since new update 1.44 please devs look into this was playable.

Im having issues here,I used to have fps of 47-35 constent now I get 47fps then a major drop to 22 and stays around 29 then 25 back to 30 hovers there for a bit then 40 then 25. I know this is not suppose to happen I notice this ever since 1.44 So dont know if this is a known issue or not.Here are my specs I believe I should be able to run this with no issues.

windowss 8.1- 64bit

Amd A8-5500 APU with radeon 7560D

Ram 6gb Ram

3.20 ghz

Edited by R0adki11

Where does this happen? In some particular mission that hasn't changed since 1.42?

Vsync on?

Yea maybe you should provide a repro & logs - this could be happening in the main menu for all we know from the info in your post.

A Legacy Build Steam branch is available for advanced users. It contains the previous significant main branch version (1.42). It can be used to compare specific changes between major releases. The access code for this branch is: Arma3Legacy142

So you can confirm with that it's actually the patch.

Steam -> Arma 3 -> Properties -> Beta tab -> enter the code -> change to the legacy build

everyone I know playing has this now.

combined with what seems to be a memory leak after playing for an hour or so, getting any enjoyment out of this game is hard.

Well I set up 30 ai spread through stratus main town and I just engage them with a fire team all ai except me.....also notice my configs for video is not staying as I put them they keep changing back. So something is going on also people in steam forums reporting fps loose too.

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

BTW no vsyn disabled it.