soronelite

=ARC= Japan units (by Goticwar)

Thank you for a quick reply! Sorry If I sounded really bossy telling you to do things!

No Problem :)

Hi,

awesome job, that for sure!

It's a great overall package and I enjoy it very much.

I am always in search of the line of code to add the units to the module Zeus. And why not create a faction Opfor. For weapons you can change them thanks to the arsenal with an equipment personalized on the units for your missions. But the mod does not have to depend on the mod RHS.

May this will help you:

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Curator#Unlocking_Addons

Well done and keep up the good work.

Greetings

McLupo

Hi,

awesome job, that for sure!

It's a great overall package and I enjoy it very much.

May this will help you:

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Curator#Unlocking_Addons

Well done and keep up the good work.

Greetings

McLupo

Thank you primarily Mc Lupo for your message and your help to me very useful . Through the link you sent me , I announced that the Zeus module will be added to the next update of the mod.

-Japan Units V0.5-

-New Zeus modules on all units and Vehicles

thx  ;)

• Like 1

Hi buddy,

you´re welcome! It´s a pleasure to me if I can help ´cause I know those situations very well..
Thanks for sharing such a good work. I appreciate that very much, especially that you spend a lot of your free time for us, too.

Greetings
McLupo

Goticwar submit a new version :

Changelog:

v0.5

- News: Adding Zeus module on all units and vehicles

- News: Addition of Zeus module and a faction Opfor for all units and vehicle (! Warning opfor the units are only available in group and not a single soldier or vehicle for such Opfor faction for Zeus module)

- News: weapon change for MG gunner , MX SW was replaced by the MK200

Link :

• Like 2

Will you eventually change the Japanese placeable units based on retextured NATO units with your other Japanese units based on retextured AAF uniforms with custom vests? Because the retextured AAF uniforms with custom vests are beautiful and seem to be much closer to real life than the NATO retextures!

Changelog:

v0.6

- News: Vests

- News: Vests in slots Backpacks

- News: Goggles in slots NV(Night Vision)

- News: Bust Armor (All Camo)

- News: Belt holster (All Camo)(slots Backpacks)

- News: Tactical Vest (All Camo)(slots Backpacks)

- News HD icons for New Vests

- News: 4 Patchs JASFD 401sq

- 3 News Face and tattoos

- 3 New Vehicules Types C-130H import:(Thank you to the team of the =ATM=(VassiLi) for their help on C-130 ) 

- Retexture done in HD with the Japanese camo

- Retexture inspired by the Japanese squadron of 401 C- 130H

- New more realistic sounds have were created for three C-130,

hus a new effect of propellers more fit the 4 helices

- C-130H (Transport) with 2 fuel tanks

- C-130H (Cargo) with 2 fuel tanks

- KC-130H (Tanker) with 4 fuel tanks

Igiload consistent if you add: /, "Jpa_C130_HEC", "Jpa_C130_HE", "Jpa_C130_HT", "Jpa_C130_J_Base"/ Following /IL_Supported_Vehicles_C130J = ["C130J_Cargo", "C130J"];/

Which is located in IgiLoad.sqf

EX: /IL_Supported_Vehicles_C130J = ["C130J_Cargo", "C130J", "Jpa_C130_HEC", "Jpa_C130_HE", "Jpa_C130_HT", "Jpa_C130_J_Base"];/

Link :

Screens :

1_f9ee3659edd6bcb6.jpg

• Like 3

Mod is looking great, and ive had a lot of fun with it, but ive also ran into a few bugs.

-AA/AT units dont have launchers, or ammo for there sidearm

-Medics and Engineers dont have there specific kits in there bags (Medical aid kit, engineer toolbox)

-Units acuracy seems to need a buff.

Thats all, look forward to these issues being fixed and hopefully more units being added! (Cough Armored units Cough) :)

Changelog:

v0.6

- News: Helicopters correction fuel Capacity & fuel Consumption Rate

- News: The hueypack file has was to replace by Jpa_Heli to avoid conflict with other mods. Modification has was to bring on helicopters.

- News: 5 Goggles in slots NV(Night Vision)

- News: All have unfiorms were re- worked with a more realistic fabric effect.

Link :

• Like 1

Mod is looking great, and ive had a lot of fun with it, but ive also ran into a few bugs.

-AA/AT units dont have launchers, or ammo for there sidearm

-Medics and Engineers dont have there specific kits in there bags (Medical aid kit, engineer toolbox)

-Units acuracy seems to need a buff.

Thats all, look forward to these issues being fixed and hopefully more units being added! (Cough Armored units Cough) :)

For medic units of Sapper & medical kit and repair will add . Problem , there is a risk with the mod bug ACE3 for medic bag. I am a single developer and the mod takes me a long time. In the near future I think add TFAR bags mod . I try to have a mod with the fewest bugs . Hueypack so the file will be replaced and re- working for does not create bug with other mods.

Changelog:

v0.8

- News: Mods TFAR radios bags with all Japanese camo (

If you do not use mods TFAR . The mod Japan Units function very well without the mod , you'll just not radio bags.)

- News: medical kit add medic units and the medic bags

- News: all the units were re working and equip new equipment for more realistic

Requirements:

Task Force Arrowhead Radio

Link :

Those Police (National Police Agency) units with keisatsu written on vest... I will just say change it to "Police" so it doesn't look hideous. It should just be Police not keisatsu, if that unit is supposed to be a "SWAT" unit, in Japan they have their own called "Special Assault Team"

Other than that. It looks amazing. Wish you the best.

Damn wish someone opened up a Japanese unit with those.

Those Police (National Police Agency) units with keisatsu written on vest... I will just say change it to "Police" so it doesn't look hideous. It should just be Police not keisatsu, if that unit is supposed to be a "SWAT" unit, in Japan they have their own called "Special Assault Team"

Other than that. It looks amazing. Wish you the best.

Damn wish someone opened up a Japanese unit with those.

If I did not do a texture with police instead of keisatsu estuniquement that this is not too similar to some other course available giletseuropéen mod and this adds a more sympathetic side vests

I'm simply giving small criticism regarding the "realism" part.

They have two texts on their vests one in roman letters (romanji) "Police" and then below in kanji " 警察åº"

Simply in my point of view it just looks... "Hideous" but if that how you want it to look I wont say more. Its your mod after all.

I'm simply giving small criticism regarding the "realism" part.

They have two texts on their vests one in roman letters (romanji) "Police" and then below in kanji " 警察åº"

Simply in my point of view it just looks... "Hideous" but if that how you want it to look I wont say more. Its your mod after all.

it is thanks to the criticism that can advance the development of mods. and it is true that the Japanese police use vests with writing (Police). but if I had to do all the variant they vests would have too much choice especially if have uses other mods. I above all the most important on the Japanese army of content because it is the play of the armed comunity 3. be aware that for the Japanese army camos there I have not put because tres may use by the army, but if I have to put them there would be 5 to 6 more camo and some are very similar to the US Army such as 3 color desert camo US. So this is why I make the biggest possible content knowing that I am alone has developped the mod and it takes me a long time. I'd love to have help on the 3D model because I like to create weapons Types 89 and the Komatsu LAV for arma 3. It would be a minimum for the mod but I lack devellopeur with a 3D experience. And all the good review as poor are taken into account ;)