deltagamer

Static Line Parachute Mod

@H-Singh Sure i'll add that in, currently its there just hidden.

@Venezz Sounds like your not running CBA then. The mod won't work without CBA.

Everyone else - Its all documented on the thread, feel free to read to get your answer.

Nice. Can you please add it so we can use it with secventral and with any airplane or chopper... :yay:

The Static Line for the US Chinooks isnt working

Looks like their not added to the init of the static line in DEGA_Static_Line\data\Static_Parachute\scripts\static _line_init

Yeah I haven't supported the US gear yet. I really need to upgrade the US Chinooks at some point as they don't even have the features that the British ones have. If you are really desperate for it now just use the Virtual arsenal to make the British one look like the US version.

Yeah I haven't supported the US gear yet. I really need to upgrade the US Chinooks at some point as they don't even have the features that the British ones have. If you are really desperate for it now just use the Virtual arsenal to make the British one look like the US version.

Ah Okay

@Venezz Sounds like your not running CBA then. The mod won't work without CBA.

Everyone else - Its all documented on the thread, feel free to read to get your answer.

omg yes, sorry works for me. thanks will start tests now. TY :yay:

How difficult is it to make this support either other custom vehicles (eg: RHS Helos) or stock ones (stock Chinook)?

Currently the system I'm using now would require mod makers to add in certain memorypoints to their aircraft in order for me to make the mod compatible - this might change in the future with offsets or whatever. However there will be a release coming out soon that will have a group of p3ds that have memorypoints for every ported Arma 2 aircraft that I find acceptable to support Static Line jumps and some Hand made Aircraft that other modders have spent their time working on. This means that modders wont have to worry about anything apart from copying and pasting either 1 or 2 memory points into their model. Once I'm aware of a mod that has added in the required memorypoints it will be on my end to make it compatible.

Here's a list of aircraft that I've made a template memorypoint for:

AN2 Antonov

AW159 Wildcat - Unsure how realistic this is

C17 Globemaster

C130 Hercules

CH47 Chinook

HH60G Pavehawk

KA60 kasatka - Unsure how realistic this is

AW101 HC3 Merlin - Unsure how realistic this is

MH6J Littlebird - Unsure how realistic this is

MH47 Chinook

MH60/UH60

MI-8/MI-17

D77-TC Pelican

Puma HC2 - Unsure how realistic this is

UH1H Iroquois - Unsure how realistic this is

UH1Y Venom - Unsure how realistic this is

V22 Osprey

Each of these have been separated into their own p3ds so anyone can just copy and paste them into their mod. If you would like to see this mod work with your favourite aircraft mod then feel free to let the respective mod maker know about it. I'm also looking at contacting a few people when I've released this update so they can hopefully work with me and allow this mod to be compatible with their aircraft. However I can't guarantee that everyone will be alright with making this compatible with their mod.

Hello is the mod compatible with the C130 from RHS Mod ?

No not currently.

This works great for my player controlled guy. But my AI team mates are cowards and don't want to jump.

How can I get my AI team to jump?

Also, I think I found a bug.

If jump into water, the backpack does not reattach its self.

Edited by lavbo0321

For some reason i can't seem to get it working.I do everything that u say in the instructions but doesn't seem to work.I never get the blue command any ideas??

After updating my experimental mission it worked for the c 130 but not for the chinook any ideas??

Edited by MEU98

@lavbo0321 Check the first post for the 'For Mission Makers'. It has everything you need there, however in this current release it won't work with AI as it uses the MoveOut command - This makes the Helicopter Land. Also thanks for letting me know about that issue, I've known about it for a bit however and I'm unsure how I want to deal with it. I think what I'm going to do is make the user either drown when landing in the water or lose his backpack. Currently if you swim to shore your backpack will reattach once you hit land.

@MEU98 Could you possibly post a rpt file so I can see exactly what mods you are running and what might be causing your issue? Also could you let me know what version name/classname of the chinook you are using and if the ramp is open and above 140m when testing? Currently the Ramp gun versions won't support it since there is a gun in the way and the US versions also don't support it since they are needing a lot of work done to them as I haven't been updating them recently.

Edited by deltagamer

Looks great!

/KC

Sorry found the problem it turns out i was using the us versions didn't know about that.Excellent having a lot of fun using it.

@lavbo0321 Check the first post for the 'For Mission Makers'. It has everything you need there, however in this current release it won't work with AI as it uses the MoveOut command - This makes the Helicopter Land. Also thanks for letting me know about that issue, I've known about it for a bit however and I'm unsure how I want to deal with it. I think what I'm going to do is make the user either drown when landing in the water or lose his backpack. Currently if you swim to shore your backpack will reattach once you hit land.

@MEU98 Could you possibly post a rpt file so I can see exactly what mods you are running and what might be causing your issue? Also could you let me know what version name/classname of the chinook you are using and if the ramp is open and above 140m when testing? Currently the Ramp gun versions won't support it since there is a gun in the way and the US versions also don't support it since they are needing a lot of work done to them as I haven't been updating them recently.

Thank you deltagamer!

Hello

I really like this mod, however im having a problem with it whenever I land after parachuting I get injured or get killed. Im currently using the ACE 3 Mod. id love to use this mod for our Unit, im wondering if this problem anyone else is experiencing and if their are plans to improve this. Thank You lovely mod.

Hello

I really like this mod, however im having a problem with it whenever I land after parachuting I get injured or get killed. Im currently using the ACE 3 Mod. id love to use this mod for our Unit, im wondering if this problem anyone else is experiencing and if their are plans to improve this. Thank You lovely mod.

Just tested it again, works well with me. Have you tried running with only ACE3, CBA and one of the supported aircraft?

Just tested it again, works well with me. Have you tried running with only ACE3, CBA and one of the supported aircraft?

Hello ill try again sir see if its an external mod problem, thank you for the reply ill update you shortly.

Hello ill try again sir see if its an external mod problem, thank you for the reply ill update you shortly.

Hello yes im still finding the same problem, it can be repeated when landing on the side of hills or mountains it creates a wound which needs to be bandaged.

@ssg-jordan It seems that there is something wrong with my allowDamage part of the script so that's probably why you're getting injured when landing. I'll look into fixing this however for now it would be best to stay away from sloped drop zones.

Static Line Parachute v1.0.0.3 Update -

Here's the recent version of the mod - https://github.com/deltagamer/DEGA_Static_Line/releases/tag/V1.0.0.3

Front page has been updated with the new changelog.

Note - The mod temporarily will not work with an AI pilot and it is not usable with a RHS C130 yet.