When ordered to investigate the grid further in land, I approach, setup and glass all visible hostiles before eliminating them. I wait enough time for others to show themselves or reinforcements to arrive, but no radio option to call in the Hydra appears and if I close in on the compound or try to circle to get another angle on the house (to look for additional hostiles), the mission fails. Am I missing something?

• Like 2

The first time I played that mission, I got stuck too, wouldn't progress. I recently replayed it and my experience with the ground part of the mission was very different, it flowed right along to the end. Can't say what I did different, sorry it doesn't help really, but I'd say it's bugged ;)

Please note - spoilers below.

I have now twice received the "Mission failed - you failed to follow your orders!" message. The first time, I took out four enemy in the main compound, entered the compound, went up the stairs, searched around but did not trigger the autosave when going close to the map (but tried to), then went downstairs and looked around the backyard and triggered the failure. The second time, I approached the compound, killed about four of enemy, went up the stairs and triggered the autosave when approaching the map, took out another enemy near a bush north of the compound, then had a fought some more enemies who arrived in a pickup. I then scoped the next location by climbing a hill southeast of the next location - I was about 300 meters away and saw two enemies in the second location. In order to get a better view, I moved up the hill to about 450 meters away. I had one of the enemies in my sights when the mission failed again.

I'm not sure what is causing this bug/issue, but it is significantly affecting the playability of this scenario (which has otherwise been quite fun).  

Hello,

it seems that in the first case you didn't eliminate all enemies and the timer ran out (which is 20 minutes for this task). In the second it's possible that you either went out of the AO or triggered another 20 minute timer.

• Thanks 1