NightIntruder

HMS "Victorious" late 50s [WIP]

i can help you with positioningstuff as i used memorypoints to spawn items in my EB_ship LHD patch

i can help you with positioningstuff as i used memorypoints to spawn items in my EB_ship LHD patch

The problem with the VIC was not connected to positioning of aircraft on the deck, unfortunately. Planes are exploding while approaching to land, just at the moment of a touchdown, randomly. I am working on it and apparently fixed it for most of the carrier-based aircraft, but it seems that while fixing one thing I break something another. This time I stepped back to original issue which is sliding/sinking player in the middle of the deck :/ Oh my...

EDIT: OK, sliding's gone. I did all tests at the same carrier's position of the same island, and it appeared that the position itself could cause bugs on the deck like sinking player, random crashes, etc. I changed the position / heading of the carrier and sliding's gone, but some other things still shows up:

At 00:40 - shaking landing gear

at 02:30 - plane is banking while being attached to a catapult

arresting cable catch empty air above the aircraft instead of catching the tailhook