SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

great mod sir 

plz can u make the gbu-43 more effective 

it only destroy less than half unit in the area of the bomb , it look so powerful that it should  no infantry in that area be alive and vehicle should be at least badly damaged

also when i detonate the gbu 43 on land with c4  , there is no smoke or fire effect

I will take care of it thanks for reporting

Good to see all the recent progress.  Are there any plans to add limited passenger, say 20 or so, to the MC-130J?  It would be great to be able to use it for SOF airborne insertion - in addition to limited cargo.

I will take care of it thanks for reporting

I can look into it.

• Like 2

Firstly I must say that I your mod is increasing my ARMA 3 experience with atleast 200%. I am really, like really looking forward to the HH60G EFRS, will it have (multi) functional MFD's ?

Thanks for all your effort you put into this mod.

Will the F-35B (if still in plans) be released in this pack or as a separate mod ? 

will there be a fix on most of the plane's landing speed?

what plane?

Will the F-35B (if still in plans) be released in this pack or as a separate mod ? 

It will be a separate mod but released the same time frame.

• Like 1

So I took the F22 out for a spin but I noticed a problem. I don't know if anyone has mentioned it before but the F22's default loadout (all weapons carried internally) has 8 AMRAAMs even though in real life the weapons bays on an F22 can only carry 6 AMRAAMs. Is this suppose to happen? here is a link to a website with an image of what I saw.

https://cc1b11a5-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.googlegroups.com/site/crymeariverkidsimages/f22-bug/20160717145550_1.jpg?attachauth=ANoY7cqLxROEwteRGjM7EOfbB3sBN74VUk4_ogtgNPSU2cOOuhVLMSnTUAhZj7d0aiS5WmTb-O7zjXlwt8S1hZtus6rUQUeNr8XPUpw_LrvoLjDO9j74xJWuQOMg5wSdS870dKi7Rgz_0bq2SXEV4Yx92-AQbA1KkfcSbk_RwDs5r38jjq9Aza1CvVLlIF-8sDcWLvmq_DevAYnYLz0P4mMZ4ZRGG6v-jdYNiCeyAIGDWdbcygtePQS-ITjFqog0CNUGywnKb8yc&attredirects=0

So I took the F22 out for a spin but I noticed a problem. I don't know if anyone has mentioned it before but the F22's default loadout (all weapons carried internally) has 8 AMRAAMs even though in real life the weapons bays on an F22 can only carry 6 AMRAAMs. Is this suppose to happen? here is a link to a website with an image of what I saw.

https://cc1b11a5-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.googlegroups.com/site/crymeariverkidsimages/f22-bug/20160717145550_1.jpg?attachauth=ANoY7cqLxROEwteRGjM7EOfbB3sBN74VUk4_ogtgNPSU2cOOuhVLMSnTUAhZj7d0aiS5WmTb-O7zjXlwt8S1hZtus6rUQUeNr8XPUpw_LrvoLjDO9j74xJWuQOMg5wSdS870dKi7Rgz_0bq2SXEV4Yx92-AQbA1KkfcSbk_RwDs5r38jjq9Aza1CvVLlIF-8sDcWLvmq_DevAYnYLz0P4mMZ4ZRGG6v-jdYNiCeyAIGDWdbcygtePQS-ITjFqog0CNUGywnKb8yc&attredirects=0

issue is fixed already

I havn't got an RTP log, but is there anyone who's experiencing game crashes using the HH60 Rescuehawk?

the image is from today, and I only recently downloaded the mod. I'm running v0.5.3

im saying the issue is fixed for the new release

What is with you and landing speeds?

Most of them aren't very high, yet you seem to think they're too high?

Just stop.

Oh is this that guy who is going on other aircraft threads complaining about the landing speed?

• Like 1

Just thought I'd let you know, something weird is going on with the v0.5.3 hotfix download link. I could download it a few weeks ago no problem but now where it says to authorize the captcha, the captcha fails to load and says to reload the page, no matter how many times I reload or no matter what web browser I use it doesn't show up - preventing from downloading the hotfix

what plane?

nearly all are too slow, some of them big one have 110kmh landing speed, and some have 150-190kmh

for now, C-130 etc cargo planes and AWACS/ bombers should have ~270kmh landing speed (for arma's most jets landing speed i think 240 will be better)

and fighter jets should have a bit lower, 240kmh landing speed. (for arma's most jets landing speed i think 220 will be better)

nearly all are too slow, some of them big one have 110kmh landing speed, and some have 150-190kmh

for now, C-130 etc cargo planes and AWACS/ bombers should have ~270kmh landing speed (for arma's most jets landing speed i think 240 will be better)

and fighter jets should have a bit lower, 240kmh landing speed. (for arma's most jets landing speed i think 220 will be better)

Have you considered that generally runways in Arma aren't nearly as long as real life ones? You have to be able to land without shooting off the end you know?

• Like 1

Its not DCS world. The game flight physics are not realistic. A plane landing at 270kmph in Arma 3 will cause it to explode 

• Like 1

Its not DCS world. The game flight physics are not realistic. A plane landing at 270kmph in Arma 3 will cause it to explode 

that's why i suggest 240 and 220 instead, plus RHS-Su25 land on 210-220, and the Neopheron land on 240+

for now, landing @50-110 is just too slow

Not sure if this has been adressed yet but I'm pretty sure the GPS/INS system doesn't work anymore since the APEX update. When I put down a GPS marker I can't lock to it any longer. 

that's why i suggest 240 and 220 instead, plus RHS-Su25 land on 210-220, and the Neopheron land on 240+

for now, landing @50-110 is just too slow

Both C-130's and C-17's are capable of very low landing speeds in real life. C-130 can land on the beach and only way it can do it is by having very low landing speed (it even can land on a carrier and take of from it). C-17 needs only about 400m of runway as it can use reverse thrust, now here in arma we don't have that so a low landing speed of C-17 makes up for it. 

I don't remember any combat aircraft whatsoever to have a landing speed of '50' or even 100. Even the Arma 3 wipeout need 170+ to land without any stall. 

As mentioned by SS9 if the landing speed will be increased dramatically than we won't be able to fly at low speeds. Real life F-16's is known for achieving very low speed passes. 

So the question you need to ask yourself is, do you want a somewhat realistic landing speeds that will bring nothing more than that or realistic flying speed that will give you a low of freedom on how to control the plane and how to be combat effective with it. 

Have you realized that we are mostly flying over 100 sq kms, not 1 mln sq kms? Have you noticed that none of the airbases in game have runways that are 3000+ m long? There are multiple real things that had to be adjusted to the game we play for better balance and play-ability, including aircraft speeds.

• Like 1

Both C-130's and C-17's are capable of very low landing speeds in real life. C-130 can land on the beach and only way it can do it is by having very low landing speed (it even can land on a carrier and take of from it). C-17 needs only about 400m of runway as it can use reverse thrust, now here in arma we don't have that so a low landing speed of C-17 makes up for it. 

I don't remember any combat aircraft whatsoever to have a landing speed of '50' or even 100. Even the Arma 3 wipeout need 170+ to land without any stall. 

As mentioned by SS9 if the landing speed will be increased dramatically than we won't be able to fly at low speeds. Real life F-16's is known for achieving very low speed passes. 

So the question you need to ask yourself is, do you want a somewhat realistic landing speeds that will bring nothing more than that or realistic flying speed that will give you a low of freedom on how to control the plane and how to be combat effective with it.

Actually there is a reverse thrust mod out there: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/188591-reverse-thrust/

Check out my EF2000 w/ MLOD's.  The chute slowdown script addresses the issue :)

did you guys read my "I think that speed would be better" ? 270 is the realistic landing speed for B777 and I said for arma, 240kmh or even less, 220kmh (which you can land that even in dirt runway, or the most extreme airport in ArmA)

the current 80-150 landing speed is too slow, and it's as slow as driving a car.

and I've tried landing at 240+kmh and can stop 3/4 of the runway in the new taona map northern airport, no problem with vanilla CSAT jets.

for firewill's one, I putt way lot effort keeping her nose up while maintaining correct glide slope, not diving down and front nose gear first. I never flew under 250 even in a dogfight, and the plane works fine, but for landing, with the right AoA and glide slope, it's just like a rope pulling battle.

so even the landing speed is around 190-230, which is the normal landing speed of the vanilla jets, it will be all fine instead of landing a B1@80kmh

*landing at any speed that can reach: AoA +5 degree and glide slope -3~5 degree 

I just tested it, if you land the C-130 at a speed of ~240km/h the plane just bounces of the runway into the air again as it is going to fast, and you would need about 3000+meters of runway to have it stand still at that speed. So no it is not going to work if we bump up the landing speed, because of all the previously mentioned reasons in other posts, and because its Arma, and we all know Arma... So please stop with further discussing this, Fuller already said it is not going to happen, so it won't.

• Like 1