SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

Good update so far! but some of the aircraft dont show up in zeus or mcc (The b-2, f-35, and awacs, and some of the hercules variants)

Tell whoever asked that question why is he slowing down..he was hit with the EMP( electromagnetic pulse) it will knock out all vehicles within range so your best bet flying the B2 drop it and accelerate away cuz you will get caught in it.

---------- Post added at 03:09 ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 ----------

Good update so far! but some of the aircraft dont show up in zeus or mcc (The b-2, f-35, and awacs, and some of the hercules variants)

I'm aware will be fixed for nxt update

Some of my aviation friends from the 506th have noted that they weren't able to reset the GPS targetting system on the A-10.

Also Police vics were changing to vanilla arma paint schemes.

Yeah i am having the same issue. And on the subject of the B-2 i am noticing when i place it down from the editor as an empty vehicle with a full tank of gas and hit preview, when i walk over and get in the B2... it is empty of fuel. Is anyone else getting that ?

However if i place down a B2 in the editor not empty but with me as pilot then it spawns with fuel. Anyways minor thing but was curious if others were getting this.

Otherwise... holy hell fuller... this mod has made my day. its like christmas in april.

First of all congratulations on the exciting release. Secondly, I asked this before and got no answer, is there a script for the AC130 to do an AI CAS round? Just placed it in the editor and it gets shot down easily by normal tanks since the default height is too low. Or maybe it's best left for human operators?

Had to cancel my Youtube upload cause im doing other things, will continue when I get off for the night, putting it up to dropbox for a quick look though. About 10 minutes long so it wants to take almost two hours to upload.

I have a question though. The change log says you put guided bombs and JSOW on the B1B. When I look at the Service menu for it (and some other planes) it says unavailable. Only able to load the B1 with the regular unguided. Anyone know why?

Some of my aviation friends from the 506th have noted that they weren't able to reset the GPS targetting system on the A-10.

Also Police vics were changing to vanilla arma paint schemes.

Ok will look into the a10 GPS matter and the vehicle schemes have been reported not to sure why it's doing that but will have it fixed

---------- Post added at 03:34 ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 ----------

Yeah i am having the same issue. And on the subject of the B-2 i am noticing when i place it down from the editor as an empty vehicle with a full tank of gas and hit preview, when i walk over and get in the B2... it is empty of fuel. Is anyone else getting that ?

However if i place down a B2 in the editor not empty but with me as pilot then it spawns with fuel. Anyways minor thing but was curious if others were getting this.

Otherwise... holy hell fuller... this mod has made my day. its like christmas in april.

This one has been reported also and will be fixed for hotfix

---------- Post added at 03:34 ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 ----------

First of all congratulations on the exciting release. Secondly, I asked this before and got no answer, is there a script for the AC130 to do an AI CAS round? Just placed it in the editor and it gets shot down easily by normal tanks since the default height is too low. Or maybe it's best left for human operators?

for the AI cas run you must place down game logic Ac-130 init and Call AI ac130

---------- Post added at 03:37 ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 ----------

Had to cancel my Youtube upload cause im doing other things, will continue when I get off for the night, putting it up to dropbox for a quick look though. About 10 minutes long so it wants to take almost two hours to upload.

I have a question though. The change log says you put guided bombs and JSOW on the B1B. When I look at the Service menu for it (and some other planes) it says unavailable. Only able to load the B1 with the regular unguided. Anyone know why?

Go back to the Service menus and you will notice 4 boxes that are black and not labeled. Hover over them those are the preset loadouts..they are named for example the B1 Los names are laser guided, non laser guided and Jose missile and the very last one is to empty the plane. Shockley didn't get around to putting the boxes texture there but they are there and work. Same for the other service menus

---------- Post added at 03:40 ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 ----------

So far so good not a lot of errors being spotted but enough to warrants hotfix so stay tuned while I give it some more time to see if more are spotted. I will do a video explaining things tommrow so ppl won't get confused and will add it to front page

Ok will look into the a10 GPS matter and the vehicle schemes have been reported not to sure why it's doing that but will have it fixed

---------- Post added at 03:34 ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 ----------

This one has been reported also and will be fixed for hotfix

---------- Post added at 03:34 ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 ----------

for the AI cas run you must place down game logic Ac-130 init and Call AI ac130

---------- Post added at 03:37 ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 ----------

Go back to the Service menus and you will notice 4 boxes that are black and not labeled. Hover over them those are the preset loadouts..they are named for example the B1 Los names are laser guided, non laser guided and Jose missile and the very last one is to empty the plane. Shockley didn't get around to putting the boxes texture there but they are there and work. Same for the other service menus

---------- Post added at 03:40 ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 ----------

So far so good not a lot of errors being spotted but enough to warrants hotfix so stay tuned while I give it some more time to see if more are spotted. I will do a video explaining things tommrow so ppl won't get confused and will add it to front page

Awesome thanks! I didn't notice that just figured they were empty boxes. Your F-22 sounds amazing by the way, a bit loud. But hell that thing screams!

Your F-22 sounds amazing by the way, a bit loud. But hell that thing screams!

Yeah i thought the same, at first i was like... wow thats loud... but at the same time i was thinking "awesome this thing is loud and angry lol" so its not a bad thing. its subjective but its funny how it makes the f22 just seem like a screaming demon. So fun.

One other issue i noticed and this is really minor.

When you put the F22 after burner on, the "A" indicator doesnt light up, in the upper left hand corner UI. again super minor.

Hey fuller is there any particular way you would prefer us to report any bugs or issues that we find to make your life easier in terms of organizing it all ? or just post things we find as replies in this thread?

So far having a freaking blast with this mod. Well done. The nuclear bomb alone would have made this mod a front runner for me alone lol.

Does any one know how to fix the repository error on play withsix? It was working yesterday and now im about to download this great USAF Mod and it gave me this error. I can't figure it out can any one help me?

Finally a GAU that will destroy RHS Tanks!

And

from one of my pilot friends Edited by korea115

A couple of small things I noticed:

1: Once the B2 gets to about 2800 - 3000 m The sound pops and then goes quiet, screen flashes white and the plane disappears and reappears on exterior view.

2: Bunker buster set up on B1 and B2 does not appear to be able to lock the GPS/INS (target does appear on radar.)

3: Maybe personal preference but I find the F22 obnoxiously loud compared to the other jets the sound scale does not seem to relate to the throttle input. Taxing on external view sounds like a 16 year old girl learning stick shift.

I have also not been able to figure the AC130's orbit point and how to move it in the map mode ?

Thank you guys and keep up the good work, this is one of the best mods by far !

OMG i was so afraid when the old thread was closed....ohhh...Fuller, is there a way you could link this thread to old?

Many thanks for all your hard work!

---------- Post added at 07:24 ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 ----------

Will definitely enable @USAF on our server. Please not consider this as an ad, truth is there aren't many servers with USAF. To play, you 'll also need latest RHSAFRF & RHSUSF version, also we play on Chernarus and Takistan sometimes, so @AllInARmaTerrainPack is a good add. We welcome every player, server IP is 173.199.67.167:2312, website www.epicarma.com. Currently running modded BeCTI Warfare (some remember it from ArmA 2).

P.S. Is there a way to update sign files with upcoming hotfix? I'm asking because signature check will prevent players from joining a server while they'll assume the mod version matches.

Edited by DartNecrOn

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

I think i am in love!!!! :D they look very good, good job!!! Keep up the good work. BTW will there be a fastrope feature added in a future update (maybe AGM fastrope compatibility)

Someone else tried use all pbo? I placed all airplanes in map and tried play but everytime arma crash, launch only usaf as mod, tried also with only cba but crash.

Last message in rpt before crash is:

9:50:12 Warning Message: Cannot open object usaf_b2\b2_2.p3d

Tried without B2 and all works

with the F-22 I am unable to load any other weapons in the service menu. I open up the weapon load menu and the only options for weapons are the weapons that are already on it. either fuel tanks, AIM 120 AND 9'S there are no AGM missle options or any of the other wide variety of other munitions that i saw in the editor. A tutorial or readme detailing how some of these things work would be EXtremely useful

WOW! I can't wait to check this out! be nice having cas from the B2 lol

@ramius86:

Jep, I get the same Problem. Also, a couple of things I noticed. I only did a very quick test though.

-The E3 and KC135 don't have engine sounds.

-Ailerons on the F-16 turn in the wrong direction.

-F-35 has a Gun, although there is no Gunpod visible. Also it has a strange shadow error. When in external view with your gear retracted, a thin black line goes from the cockpit all the way through the plane.

-Trying to place an empty F22 in the Editor also makes the game crash, or rather freeze as your stuck with the loadscreen from then on.

-Is anyone else experiencing massive drops in FPS when trying to fly in one of these planes over water?

As I said, only a very quick test and sorry for the crappy english, but I actually am too excited and want to go test these birds a bit more... :D Thanks to the entire USAF Mod team, you guys rock :)

Edited by FLv*VeNoM*

I've got some things to say :P When will we expect the hotfix for them to have some of the vehicles in Zeus spawnlists and when the engine is off the plane camera is set to SE I hope to see a hotfix soon I really liek the mod :D and plz make sure that the hotfix isnt with the whole thing and only the parts we need for the hotfix :)

Tanks (Thanks)

Werewolf :D

P.S do we need like a HEMTT for arming or something?

Edited by PlasmaWerewolf