CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

ok, now I'm getting I little confused...

is this still all the things you gave us for x mas , or was there another update?

No it was just a mislabled version, the release is the same from Christmas. Sorry for the confusion.

the MI-6's ramp is a bit too steep 

http://i.imgur.com/w36UDm0.jpg

The bumper of this BMW couldn't clear it 

Trucks and SUV's can enter like the humvee, but lower to the ground vehicles can't, i believe this affects includes the SUV

I guess its not too big of an issue since you can sling load the vehicle,  but i may be worth trying to make the ramp a tad less steep 

Just modify the suspension of the BMW or cut the front off, problem solved.

• Like 1

Trucks and SUV's can enter like the humvee, but lower to the ground vehicles can't, i believe this affects includes the SUV

I guess its not too big of an issue since you can sling load the vehicle,  but i may be worth trying to make the ramp a tad less steep 

There is currently no functionality with cargo loading, even if they fit inside the helicopter can't take off without crazy stuff happening (to my knowledge).

There is currently no functionality with cargo loading, even if they fit inside the helicopter can't take off without crazy stuff happening (to my knowledge).

It works fully, i just transported a F-150 across altis without a single issue....well apart from my hard landing 

From previous vehicle transport testing, I would think that unless you anchor it to the parent vehicle it will "bounce" inside the geometry until it either breaks or causes other unexpected problems.  Will be interesting if you actually transport something in that fashion w/o anchoring it first.

• Like 1

That's hilarious. :D

I mean, you know, there is a small possibility that this particular Soviet military helicopter was designed with Soviet 50's military vehicles in mind, not Western high-end civilian cars from 70's. I know it might sound crazy at first but it kinda makes sense, don't you think? :)

That's hilarious. :D

I mean, you know, there is a small possibility that this particular Soviet military helicopter was designed with Soviet 50's military vehicles in mind, not Western high-end civilian cars from 70's. I know it might sound crazy at first but it kinda makes sense, don't you think? :)

But what if your favorite Soviet commander wanted to become more equal with his German made Sports car? You're right though, Mi-6's cargo ramp was designed to take UAZ 3151's and polar expeditionary vehicles 

But what if your favorite Soviet commander wanted to become more equal with his German made Sports car?

Back in 60's?  Well, realistically speaking, I think that by doing so he would have guaranteed himself a somewhat unpleasant meeting with a firing squad at Lubyanka's basement.

• Like 3

You're right though, Mi-6's cargo ramp was designed to take UAZ 3151's and polar expeditionary vehicles 

Also light armored vehicles like BMDs, BTR-40/BTR-152, PT-76 (although this one was probably slingloaded) and a bunch of others.

Ok, so i've sorted the loading and carrying of vehicles in C130J and Mi-6

• Like 4

Did you guys know that Leight appears to have taken the Lee Enfield, deleted the authors field and packaged it in with his Opfor pack? It seems he didn't learn his lesson after being banned from the forums for stealing someone else's Land Rover port.  

• Like 1

Did you guys know that Leight appears to have taken the Lee Enfield, deleted the authors field and packaged it in with his Opfor pack? It seems he didn't learn his lesson after being banned from the forums for stealing someone else's Land Rover port.  

Thank you for the heads up. We'll look into it.

Yep.  Correct destination is:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=29716

Thanks I have fixed that link. :)

news_download_a3_3.png

Community Upgrade Project - Vehicles Pack v1.1

required_addons.png

Community Base addons A3

Community Upgrade Project - Weapon Pack

Community Upgrade Project - Units Pack

I downloaded v1.1 of the (awesome) vehicle pack yesterday, but today the download link on ArmaHolic points to v1.2?  Has a new version just been released?  :D B)

Well, I got as confused as the rest of you and released this on Armaholic with the version number stated in the release post. Sometime later I was informed it was supposed to be version 1.1 and although I changed the info on our pages I simply forgot to change our file name, which I have done now :)

The Lee Enfield Leight used was not part of CUP. I believe he used Trixie's (released) sources, instead.

Kind regards,

Sanchez

• Like 1

The Lee Enfield Leight used was not part of CUP. I believe he used Trixie's (released) sources, instead.

Kind regards,

Sanchez

That may be the case, but the timing is suspicious and we're talking about a guy who has pulled this sort of thing in the past, and never removed the previous stolen content. So it doesn't hurt to ask the CUP team to investigate.

We've had the Lee Enfield for months, maybe a full year now, when you talk about "timing" what are you referring to exactly?

Anyway we checked the files and the only thing we could find (for now) was a reference to trixie's pack, which sources are available to anyone.

If there's anything we're missing some pointers would be nice.

Could be the case that it's Trixie's, I just figured that I'd inform you guys so you could investigate something I found suspicious, I wouldn't have said anything if we weren't talking about a modder who is guilty of theft already, for which he was perma-banned. I was doubly suspicious because the railed Lee Enfield is missing a texture linked to a CZ 750 port, which is often a sign of unauthorized modification of part of a larger. If you've investigated and cleared him in this instance, that's fine, you know more about your own work then I would. 

CUP is the gift that keeps on giving!

fOZralJ.jpg

Su-34 Fullback family photo.

In order from left to right: Sahrani Liberation Army, Russia, Chernarus Defense Forces, Altis Armed Forces.

Thanks to Sabre[Dust] who donated his port and some additional liveries!

• Like 10

Will all the camos Saber added be included, i love the VVS Grey and Black camos 

Will all the camos Saber added be included, i love the VVS Grey and Black camos 

I don't think so as some of them feel redundant, but they're still in the game files, you can add them through hiddenselections.

Wow. You guys of CUP have tons and tons of thinghs. There is a "planned schedule" for all of your project? Good work however :)