CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

Tip: Change MI-24 D of the AAF by Superhind, it would be compatible with 2035.

Tip: Change MI-24 D of the AAF by Superhind, it would be compatible with 2035.

If you make a texture for it...

Bin looking under CUP LHD for the useractio for the ramps of the welldeck but I really can't find it.

There's nothing in the LHD itself, and I can't find a sepperate welldeck part

Thanks for the VIDEO.  I was looking for that. B)

Quick question - and this is not a complain (I understand it's difficult to do anything against BIS will) - am I missed the chernorissian female civilians or there is no women at all?

Quick question - and this is not a complain (I understand it's difficult to do anything against BIS will) - am I missed the chernorissian female civilians or there is no women at all?

This has certainly been answered before. CUP is porting all of Arma2 game assets however porting takes time, after all addon making is a hobby. I am sure they will be added in eventually.

• Like 2

No women up to now, no. There is no skeleton for females in Arma 3.

We've contacted Horrible Goat and he agreed to work with us on the females, but until then, no women, I'm afraid. 

• Like 6

When I try to get into the MCV-80 (Old style Warrior) I am not getting the option to get into the drivers seat, either from outside or inside the vehicle

Has anyone else got this error?

Guys not sure but I don't think that artillery computer works correctly with the frigate. 

It does, when zoomed in go all the way up to the fake computer screen layer, then turn on the artillery computer.

The artillery computer doesn't work when autostabilization is turned on.

Sorry to ask this here, but how can I make the frigate fires missiles to the shore?

Thanks

You can't, the Harpoons are Anti-Ship only (which means Anti-Tank in game since there's no way to filter that but whatever).

• Like 1

Ok, but I mean I just want the frigate to do it to add an atmosphere - like I can do with the MLRS.

So can I put tanks on the shore and make the frigate shoot at them? If yes, how to do it? Or is it really impossible?

That is a way of doing it i guess, yes.

In A2 i used to attach and hide an MLRS to the frigate and tell it to fire in a general direction.

I guess there are other more refined ways of doing it if it's just for scenic purposes.

Ok, thanks.

If anyone knows, can he warns me please? Send me a PM please, thanks ;)

@Chairborne

Do you still know how you did in A2? It may work in A3, so it might be useful to me. If you can send me explanation, it would be great! Thanks

There was a tutorial by Oksman on youtube on doing that, you should check it out.

• Like 2

Great, thanks! I'll have a look at it!

BTW, have you checked the AH-6J about the crosshair?

Ok ;)

Where to create a ticket?

(Sry, I'm on my phone so not very easy).

BTW, do you need mission maker to showcase the mod?

Ok ;)

Where to create a ticket?

(Sry, I'm on my phone so not very easy).

BTW, do you need mission maker to showcase the mod?

Create Ticket on the tracker - http://dev.cup-arma3.org/

Bin playing around with the CUP Unit, Terrain and Vehicle mods for the last week and I've noticed a couple off things that aren't working  :

1) When you put a helicopter or plane on the LHD and give units (like a fireteam) the order to board the helicopter the units will start running around and jump overboard, they will not board the designated helicopter/plane
   (This seems to be connected to the LHD because if you use the same units on land the laod/get in order works fine)
2) You can't get the welldeck door at the rear of the LHD to be opened via init (like when you want to doors opened at the start of a scenario)
    The order to have to welldeck doors open which could be found in the config file aren't working
    The statement points to CUP_LHD_WellDeck which isn't in the LHD config either or at least can't be found via Config viewer
3) The AAV (AAV7PA1) when controlled by IA will not respond to move orders or anything else.
    Either on land or in the water

Look, how can I do to help with the cup, I would make a stronger AAF, would this possibility?

Are some things I did in my spare time:86CB33FDF196C22CC3EDE195D288FCA4D50237E6B4440E50C5F4B44928FA97B3B547406A69ECAE58

• Like 1