CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

jN7eWni.png

Does this answer your question (heavy WIP)? ;)

That is no griffon, This is a griffon

black_griffon_by_devburmak-d4y6gkh.jpg

• Like 1

Is that a BIS import or is that a donation?  Looks really nice

The screen is from Armed Assault ;) Pay attention to the right top.

That clearly used to be BIS OFP model. Somewhere, sometime. I'd recognize that thing anywhere.  ;)  But it's an upgraded one.

Ah geez I just saw that.  DOH

So I don't recall seeing anything in the sample models... is that even present in the samples?

Not exactly this updated model, but the original OFP one should be?

Also that modded Kiowa was some sort of public project (much like Mi-28) so far as I remember from back in AA/A2 days.

This model was also ported over to A2 at some point in time.

When will the Kiowa arrive in-game?  I`ve just recall a bunch of units and cars,not a lot of new helos...very eager to fly it,could this relay GPS-positions to weapons?Or become a UAV/UBL?

Arma 2 was great,sometimes....

Could the Griffon helo get FFV? Or even a real stretcher Mash version?

I hope more peeps donate to this cup project..

Awesome stuff CUP team. I think this upcoming release will be the one which will make us switch from RHS to CUP for good. Yay!

I'm going to use both but in different ways if possible .. both mods are awesome ..

When will the Kiowa arrive in-game?  I`ve just recall a bunch of units and cars,not a lot of new helos...very eager to fly it,could this relay GPS-positions to weapons?Or become a UAV/UBL?

Arma 2 was great,sometimes....

It will arrive when its ready and not before.  ;)

Who even said the kiowa was being developed at all...?

None of us said anything about a Kiowa, don't know what made you think otherwise tbh.

I think, like me, they saw that Arma1 pic and thought that was a WIP pic.  Which it isn't!  :)

• Like 3

Logo_160x160.pngheader.pngLogo_160x160.png

Announcing the release of

CUP Vehicles Pack 1.2

CUP Units Pack 1.2.1

CUP Weapons Pack 1.5

CUP Vehicles Pack 1.2
300px-Arma3_CfgVehicles_CUP_I_M163_RACS.300px-Arma3_CfgVehicles_CUP_B_F35B_CAS_U300px-Arma3_CfgVehicles_CUP_B_M1126_ICV_
Another monumental release that features 17 new or updated vehicles with 30+ variants in total!

Key additions include Strykers, the RG-31, F35B (yes its the BIS model), SA330 Puma, T34 and several new civilian cars (Golf, Octavia, Skoda etc).

We also see a new AV8B and GR9, new models for the HC3 and AW159, several new Hueys, new C130J models and liveries as well as updated KA50, Land Rovers, RHIBs and the one you've been waiting for... the Towing Tractor :)

We've also updated the LHD, which is now MP compatible and supports player respawn, vehicle respawn and much much more. We've even added access to the smaller flight hangar for drone usage or just storage. We've add 2 new configurations for the LHD that spawn vehicles but keep the runway clear - this is great now that the F35 and AV8B can take off and land on the LHD.

Finally, we've added CfgGroups for vehicles (and infantry) that are compatible with ALiVE.

ADDED:
CUP_WheeledVehicles_RG31 - added new RG-31 vehicle + variants
CUP_WheeledVehicles_Stryker - added new Stryker ICV + variants
CUP_WheeledVehicles_VWGolf - added new VW Golf + variants
CUP_AirVehicles_SA330 - added new SA-330 Puma for BAF and RACS (thanks to Operation Frenchpoint for the kind donation!)
CUP_AirVehicles_UH1H - added new UH-1H Huey
CUP_AirVehicles_F35 - added new F-35B + variants for USMC and BAF
CUP_AirVehicles_HC3/AW159 - replaced models with new improved ones, added AW-159 variant with x8 Hellfires
CUP_TrackedVehicles_T34 - added new T-34
CUP_WaterVehicles_RHIB - added support for HiddenSelections, new grey variant for RACS
CUP_AirVehicles_C130J - added MOAR liveries for several factions, added Cargo variant
CUP_AirVehicles_AV8B - replaced models with Chairborne's port, added GR9 variant for BAF, added livery for AAF
CUP_AirVehicles_SU34 - added new SU-34 in various configurations for several factions
CUP_WheeledVehicles_Octavia - added new Octavia civilian car
CUP_WheeledVehicles_Skoda - added new Skodovka civilian car + variants
CUP_WheeledVehicles_LR - added new variant for RACS (props to Adanteh!)
CUP_AirVehicles_KA50 - added support for HiddenSelections, added new black livery for Russia
CUP_WheeledVehicles_TowingTractor - added new Towing Tractor (supports Leshrack's towing mod: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/185694-leshs-towing-mod-04-alpha/page-2)

EDITED:
CUP_WaterVehicles_LHD - added new flight deck hangar, 2 new flight deck cargo positions, 2 new clear runway configurations, added helipads, AI can now land on ships (CUP_fnc_landAtShip)

General - added support for new vehicles in various faction groups, replaced placeholder crewmen with proper ones where applicable, added support for ejection seats, added amphibious functionality for several tracked vehicles (placeholder for vanilla BI simulation), added ability for some vehicles to load other vehicles in cargo bay (Mi-6A and C-130J supported)

FIXED:
Too many to note! Including much work on sound attenuation for vehicle gunners.

CUP Units Pack 1.2.1

300px-Arma3_CfgVehicles_CUP_I_RACS_Royal300px-Arma3_CfgVehicles_CUP_I_GUE_Soldie300px-Arma3_CfgVehicles_CUP_O_TK_INS_Sol300px-Arma3_CfgVehicles_CUP_I_TK_GUE_Sol300px-Arma3_CfgVehicles_CUP_O_sla_SpecOp300px-Arma3_CfgVehicles_CUP_C_C_Villager

In this release we see the introduction of 6 new factions, including 3 new independent factions in the Royal Army Corps of Sahrani, Nationalist Party (NAPA) and Takistani Guerillas, 2 OPFOR factions in the Takistani Militia and the Sahrani Liberation Army and new Chernarus civilians!

These factions include new models, uniforms, vests, headgear and much more and of course take advantage of the hundreds of CUP Weapons and Vehicles.

We've also updated the German KSK units with new vest models and new camoflage options. The USMC sees some new uniforms too and for there's even a new Fedora hat for those of you looking for adventure...

ADDED:
Added Worker, Profiteer and several other civilian units
Added RACS (Royal Army Corps of Sahrani) faction under Independent
Added NAPA faction under Independent
Added Takistani Guerrilla faction under Independent
Added SLA (Sahrani Liberation Army) faction under EAST
Added Takistani Militia faction under EAST
Added Fedora
Added new vest models for German KSK
Added German KSK Flecktarn (Woodland) variant for all units (credits go to Brainbug for original textures)
Added USMC Jungle Cover with PRR

EDIT:
Changed textures for German KSK desert items

FIXED:
US Army **placeholder** units now properly displayed under US Army faction
Static M2 is now in proper US Army faction
Proper support for ZEUS module with units

CUP Weapons Pack 1.5

300px-Arma3_CfgWeapons_CUP_SCAR_L_STD_Mk300px-Arma3_CfgWeapons_CUP_SMAW.png300px-Arma3_CfgWeapons_CUP_srifle_G22_de

Given the huge number of weapons available already, this release is very much a maintenance release. We've added Arsenal support for all weapon items, added the 6G30 grenade launcher and several vehicle weapons to support the new vehicles. In addition we've started to add new backpacks in Tropentarn and Flecktarn camo (for ze Germans) and also a number of packs for SLA and NAPA.

A number of zeroing fixes have gone in as well as minor updates and fixes as they have been reported by the community. Keep the feedback coming!

Added:
General - Arsenal icons added for all weapons items.
CUP_Weapons_GrenadeLaunchers - Added 6G30/RG-6 grenade launcher
CUP_Weapons_VehicleWeapons - Added displayNameShort for M256 cannon, added support for Strykers/T-34/F-35/upgraded Harrier/Su-34
CUP_Weapons_Backpacks - Added backpacks in Tropentarn and Flecktarn (credits to Brainbug for original files), added SLA medical bag, added NAPA backpack ("Hiking Backpack")

Thank you all for your continued support!

For more information visit our website

Get interactive with us - Come join the fun on Discord

Feel free to provide feedback via our issue tracker - http://bugs.cup-arma3.org/my_view_page.php

• Like 34

Congrats on your latest release, will download this later :D

• Like 2

Very nice update. Now the only thing missing for me, to use it with my group are Takistani Civilians. :3

Huge thanks to the CUP devs and contributors for the awesome work! :>

• Like 2

Good work guys, and thanks for this. I think your mod is a great example of what can be done by a dedicated group working together. can't wait to see the RG31s !

Congrats on the release. The sheer scale of the content is staggering.

• Like 1

Very nice update. Now the only thing missing for me, to use it with my group are Takistani Civilians. :3

Huge thanks to the CUP devs and contributors for the awesome work! :>

You can probably build some civilians with the parts in the game right now. The Independent Taki's use mostly clothing without military camo patterns, so you can make some civilians out of that (in fact that is probably how we're going to port them anyway, except of course the females).

• Like 3