CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

I don't use ALIVE or MCC; if they do spawn them together, that's something that the respective authors might want to look into.

Dragonfire, the ALiVE Devs are currently working on a user-based solution for players to seperate factions how they see fit. Although there's obviously no guarentee it will make it into stable, you can preview/download the concept/dev-build on ALiVE's Github right now.

• Like 2

Hey guys =)

You are doin a great Job making these assets available to all others and even improving it. This makes CUP and ACE to the most brilliant projects out there. Thank you for your efforts!

A question regarding the implemented feature from DEGA.

I tried to add the normal Static-Line-addaction to other choppers like the UH-1D or the CH-53 (Germany Faction) and some custom aircraft. In 3DEN this works like a charm, but in dedicated multiplayer the addaction won't show, once the conditions are met.

I tried it like

if (_target isKindOf "CUP_B_UH1D_GER_KSK") then
{
    player addAction ["<t color='#2E9AFE'>Static Line Paradrop</t>", "_this call DEGA_fnc_deployStaticLine",[],0,true,true,"","_target call DEGA_fnc_canDeployStaticLine"];
};

The interesting part about this, it works if i place a Merlin HC3 Helicopter from the CUP - Modification on the map. If no Merlin is present, it doesn't.

I wish to add more helicopters via init.sqf or onplayerconnect or onplayerrespawn.

Could you help me with the right syntax for it?

Thank you in advance.

Edit:

Just tested.....

If i place a Merlin HC3 Helicopter somewhere on the map, i can jump out of any of our helicopters.... This is kinda strange :D

Edited by Ben@Arms

Personally, I greatly dislike the separation of factions based on their camo. It means that all of a sudden you have two or more factions - as an example, the BAF faction has MTP, DPM and DDPM camo variants, I will NOT make that three factions. I don't use ALIVE or MCC; if they do spawn them together, that's something that the respective authors might want to look into.

Personally, I greatly dislike the separation of factions based on their camo. It means that all of a sudden you have two or more factions - as an example, the BAF faction has MTP, DPM and DDPM camo variants, I will NOT make that three factions. I don't use ALIVE or MCC; if they do spawn them together, that's something that the respective authors might want to look into.

I'm not even sure this is true. I think I've used MCC many times with CUPs and I don't see a mix of units spawned. Unless you are using some strange feature of MCC I'm not aware of or don't use at all.

• Like 2

I hate to be that guy, but is it possible to get some kind of progress update/sneak peek? I don't think we've had one since APEX released.

I hate to be that guy, but is it possible to get some kind of progress update/sneak peek? I don't think we've had one since APEX released.

Well if you "hate to be that guy", I suggest you become a different guy.

Asking for updates is not allowed regardless of what guy you are or are not ;)

• Like 2

It was summer for everybody. B)

• Like 1

It was summer for everybody. B)

Northern Hemisphere best hemisphere 

• Like 9

Fair enough. I just grew worried when my favourite mod grew silent. You all deserve a nice brake anyway!

im having a minor problem with the warriror MCV80 when I try to get in I can only get in the commander slot and when I try to ride in back I get this,

0F1BECA8BA103ADD2F44D39BE16A498556A44758

Anyone else have this problem.

Works fine on my end.

What other mods are you running?

Also if its a steam workshop download try verifying integrity of game cache, that will fix corrupt pbos.

• Like 1

Nice chally! Does this mean more Brit equipment along the line like the CVR(T) family?

Unlikely for now, if you have a model to donate though... :rolleyes:

I wish I had the skill to do it justice!

I'll stick with my smaller objects for now until I get the skill.

• Like 1