Sign in to follow this  
Korneel

Arma 3 - Marksmen DLC First Look Livestream

Yeah we all know the sexier the gun the better it performs. Just like with cars, the more high performance stickers you put all over it, the faster it goes.

not only is it more sexy...

But i see where your coming from. However, the reputation FN Hestral has, backs the F2000 fully. It's a great gun. It's just too expensive to kit out an entire Army with F2000's. Now that think about it, it's not that bad for a small, battalion force as small as the AAF.

not only is it more sexy...

But i see where your coming from. However, the reputation FN Hestral has, backs the F2000 fully. It's a great gun. It's just too expensive to kit out an entire Army with F2000's. Now that think about it, it's not that bad for a small, battalion force as small as the AAF.

such a good gun that it was never really adopted , and civilian sales of the rifles were stagnant leading them to cancel production this past year.

Slovenian army has it.

http://i.imgur.com/dmn1mGB.jpg (109 kB)

But that's about it.There was rumor that FN will stop supplying them to local market but

so far is just a rumor.

Edited by enex

such a good gun that it was never really adopted , and civilian sales of the rifles were stagnant leading them to cancel production this past year.

Ninja'd by enex.

Otherwise though, we can never know the true reason why. The Slovenian's and the AAF love it just fine. :p

Or here's my way of looking at it.

If I got another Indy faction armed with surplus M16A2s again I'd rip my luxurious hair out.

A-freaking-men.

Excellent selection of new weapons, IMO. These will fill in a few of the gaps that existed in the vanilla weapon set.

Just picked up Arma3 Extended Edition on Steam for 50% :) can't wait for this upcoming dlc and to play some Arma!

Pretty excited by that .338 Warsport style setup!

But the real treat is seeing proper weapon resting integrated.

From a user who has Arma2 Arma2CO and arrowhead, DayzSA and Arma 3.

I feel cheated me lords of BI.

Why do I have to suffer gunshot I can not use, I do not and paid the game like the others ?.

I buy the game early version and my work now is to see how there are helicopters that can not use and weapons that can not use, are not as bad people and separate servers premium without content, I have no money to spend again more money on a game that already me and bought, nor do I want, so I ask you please to immediately remove servers shared content or I will be forced to look at legal options you may have to avoid this unfair behavior by bohemia interactive, Thanks for your time.

I want to make clear that after seeing your new form of marketing I open my eyes, I will not ever trust you and I will not buy anymore a game early access and I'm thinking of buying some game more of your company.

So you're going to sue BI...a company...for selling things? Something tells me you don't really understand how business works.

Why do I have to suffer gunshot I can not use, I do not and paid the game like the others ?.

I buy the game early version and my work now is to see how there are helicopters that can not use and weapons that can not use, are not as bad people and separate servers premium without content, I have no money to spend again more money on a game that already me and bought, nor do I want, so I ask you please to immediately remove servers shared content or I will be forced to look at legal options you may have to avoid this unfair behavior by bohemia interactive, Thanks for your time.

I want to make clear that after seeing your new form of marketing I open my eyes, I will not ever trust you and I will not buy anymore a game early access and I'm thinking of buying some game more of your company.

Alrightly. Well, they can just go EA's route, remove the DLC from all other servers, and run premium servers. You won't see the DLC weapons or Heli's. When the Expansion comes out, you won't see the gear, vehicles or weapons from the expansion. Your stuck with Vanilla content. Your team cannot use any of the content. You won't have money to spend to get any of it, however you can still look up Youtube videos of the stuff, and watch it like a new game that you don't have.

Or...

You could open up your eye's and see it for what it is. It sucks you cant use the stuff in game, but it's still there, physically, you can see it, watch your team mates use it as an asset, or get shot at by it. You can hear the sounds of the new guns, and helicopters, that may bring your team logistical support. You don't have to Buy the DLC, as others who bought it already payed for the development of the new features that you didn't have to pay for to use. You can deploy your bipods, which are free, you can use resting that is passive for tactical movement and positioning. The new guns and helicopters available for those who helped bring these new features into game. Ropes, firing from vehicles, Advanced flight model. You don't have to pay for these. You've probably already used them. It's free. The content for those who paid help for the development of said features.

So lets review... Your going to sue BIS for what? For creating free features that improve your game play experience, but give those who payed for them a little bit of extra content? seems legit. <.<

lern 2 gammer n englis

Really? Is it really that bad?

Sure, you can't use it because you don't own it, but hey. At least you can see it and play with it in the Arsenal. You can still use it there or if you're forced to use it in a mission.