Nutronic

I can't play Minidayz :(

I cannot download the game at all. Do any of you here know how I can bypass the password thing on the bistudio store?

When I go to https://profile.bistudio.com/profile/create-account it says I have to create a store account but it won't accept any passwords so I cannot download the game.

I contacted support via the contact form and got this response:

Hello,

we apologize for any inconvenience but we were experiencing some technical

difficulties.

The problem should be fixed now.

Feel free to contact us anytime you need.

Thank you.

--

Best Regards,

Jiri Kunt

Bohemia Interactive

However the issue is still there.

I just want to play the damn game :(

• Like 1

Hi Steve! Sorry to hear about your problems but if you still have an issue with creating the account feel free to contact our support again and they may help you with the whole process of creating your own account if needed. Also the game is web browser only at the moment so there is no need to download anything. You'll just claim it in the store and you're ready to play.

• Like 1

Hello,i seem to have a persistent problem being that minidayz is stuck on a black loading screen and wont go past that point onto the game,i have relogged into my account and cleared my cache numerous times,any help on how to fix this?

I am using google chrome btw,fully updated

Hi! If you're using AdBlock or similar software it may cause problems. Also you should check that WebGL is enabled in your browser. Check to see if WebGL is turned on by typing chrome://gpu/ in your Chrome browser. If WebGL is unavailable, check the "Problems Detected" section for information on why WebGL might be turned off. If the "Problems Detected" section lists an issue with your graphics driver, update them. If the problem still appears write me and we'll find a fix with our IT. I hope that above will help you.

Hi again, I've checked and my webgl is working and active,my driverd are up to date and i dont use adblock or any other software that im aware of (any sort of list?) and it still wont load, any other solutions?

I just recently purchased a new gaming computer.MiniDayz ran fine using chrome on my old computer.Now it just shows a black screen where the loading screen should be...

I figured it may be because the game was downloaded on my other computer.So I went to my purchase receipt,and found the download link to re-download it on my new computer,but it says I haven't "purchased" it.Any chance this is my problem,or could it be something else? :smash:

Hello! There was some problem on the store and guys were working on it yesterday and today the problem with black or white screen was gone for many players. You can try it again now and if it still won't work, our support is instructed to redirect you to the IT guy who will work with you on a solution.

Hi Romain, sorry to hear about your problems but it is surely not a problem with downloading the game because MINIDAYZ won't download anything because it's web browser only. The game is linked directly to your BI profile so if you claimed the game before you will be able to play it after login in on any PC. But I'm not sure if you're talking about MINIDAYZ because that is for free and you can get it simply by claiming it, no downloading necessary at all and no receipt. :confused:

It is working again now! :dancehead: :coop:

Even though it is free,it still comes with a receipt.Accessible through your BI Profile/games. ;)

Game looks great,and loving the additions,keep up the great work! :cheers:

when i login and i start the game the web page get stucks black , i have the WebGL activated but it doesn`t work .

could anyone help my whith my problem ??? :smash: :huh: :pet5:

---------- Post added at 22:09 ---------- Previous post was at 22:08 ----------

and i also have every thing updated

Hello canguelu! If nothing from our previous advices worked please contact our support on support@bistudio.com they will find what the problem is. :)

Remember to disable AdBlock on the MiniDayz Page.

It worked for me so if you have adblock disable it.

When i click play minidayz my browser loading page: dayz.com/minidayz/play and i wait wait and write ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT.

My web works normally. :( :( :( :( :(

Can anyone help me please ? :confused:

Hello To. I have a problem with my normal has entered and give play a minidayz and the page does not load :mad:

Why are the MiniDayZ servers all 1.0.0? might be why I can't access them. (current version 1.0.1)

I too click play and then it takes me to this page https://dayz.com/minidayzthen from there I see NO WAY AT ALL to play. :*( really frustrating cause I'm new to this and its kinda getting discouraging. Any help anybody?

Hello CptEthan! Can you write some more about what exactly do you see on the page? If you still have issues to launch the game feel free to contact our support about this. They solved many cases when players weren't able to join the game for some reason.

I actually have the same problem as CptEthan.  The dayz.com/minidayz website loads, but the 'Play' button on the left side just isn't there.  There is a slight black outline where the button should be, but the button itself will not appear.

I actually have the same problem as CptEthan.  The dayz.com/minidayz website loads, but the 'Play' button on the left side just isn't there.  There is a slight black outline where the button should be, but the button itself will not appear.

Same happens to me.

When i enter the website via microsoft edge, the button is there, but the webGL thing pops up and if i try to play the game doesn't work.

On the other side, in Firefox, the button directly doesn't show up.