firewill

F-16 Fighting Falcon Series Standalone

Is there a way to slow down canopy opening/closing animations via script or something? I just noticed while I was doing a cutscene that it is a bit fast

On 2016. 12. 2. at 4:59 AM, Devastator_cm said:

Is there a way to slow down canopy opening/closing animations via script or something? I just noticed while I was doing a cutscene that it is a bit fast

currently no have option for that.

and news for F-16 maintenance

0AFEF086B7CF7718B307D31EA01EB692580D567C (1920×1200)

002A4CE3AB670CF041801C23177EF0A78E8A3770 (1920×1200)

21D222882F97ECA0BC1E86BF3BC0BA73DAF0D365 (1920×1200)

D917E05FC6B2DD8002B06A3E88579DC0B4FBF980 (1920×1200)

F7ADE8FD89AAF16641EABDE2AABB121AC18B6766 (1920×1200)

- LAU-117 single-rail for AGM-65 Maverick
- HARM Adaptor for AGM-88 HARM
- dual smart bomb rack for GBU-38
- result of these addition, proxy orders has been changed - include the 4 new proxies. 
- unfortunately GBU-38 has rotate when using the smart bomb rack because use the same proxy with triple pylon.
- F-16 is no longer nose up when high speed.

• Like 2

I just flew the steam version, and the TGP and I-TGP are not working at all, can't set target like before and activate the camera

2 hours ago, YanYatCheng said:

I just flew the steam version, and the TGP and I-TGP are not working at all, can't set target like before and activate the camera

can you explain with detail?

On 14/12/2016 at 2:34 PM, firewill said:

can you explain with detail?

i set the target on the TGP map screen, and start running in, release my GBU/JDAM, but it says no target locked, bomb not tracking, something like that

F-16 updated

Common
- Maintenance
- LAU-117/HARM Adaptor supported for AGM-65/AGM-88
- proxies order changed
- killmark system
- default loadout changed(two AMRAAM on wingtip. two sidewinder on hardpoint 2,8)

• Like 2

On 2016. 12. 20. at 9:08 PM, YanYatCheng said:

i set the target on the TGP map screen, and start running in, release my GBU/JDAM, but it says no target locked, bomb not tracking, something like that

did you press the SEL button before to drop?

11 hours ago, firewill said:

did you press the SEL button before to drop?

push the same button as the old TGP

4 minutes ago, ss9 said:

What is the killmark system?

Let's just say Mark isn't that popular.....

Beautiful looking mod, nice to see the F16 love!

Thanks for the update Firewill
One question, how to set the killmarks? I don't see them neither by vehicle nor by loadout module.

And a remark :) After I put the new version I lost the weapon loadout setups by existing missions :(((

On multiplayer killmarks ,before destroy alot tank, the score was 2 and 2, maybe have some bug, guys must need destroy some tank fird to appear the tank score, need choice the mark and save, then you guys see the mark on plain

14 hours ago, ss9 said:

What is the killmark system?

just decorate the kill mark on your aircraft. probably you didn't read the standalone thread  because i was wrote about kill mark system before the release.

9 hours ago, Devastator_cm said:

Thanks for the update Firewill
One question, how to set the killmarks? I don't see them neither by vehicle nor by loadout module.

And a remark :) After I put the new version I lost the weapon loadout setups by existing missions :(((

check the standalone thread, i've update field manual for killmark system

and second, that is not a bug because core system for loadout has been change so previous custom loadout is no available for new one. 

Hey Firewill, I'm loving the update but I found a bug! D:

The MFD shortcut (custom user action 7) doesn't work - you can still select it from the drop-down menu still, though.

5 hours ago, jaaxxxxon said:

Hey Firewill, I'm loving the update but I found a bug! D:

The MFD shortcut (custom user action 7) doesn't work - you can still select it from the drop-down menu still, though.

its fixed and will apply next update. :-)

• Like 1

Just a small suggestion (not a key functionality but more related to modularity), will you consider to use unit editor to setup the skins for the planes?
Right now there are several f-16s in object browser although there is only 4 different f-16s  (if I count correctly, C,D,blk50,blk52). If you setup the unit editor to set the skins (like RHS) it will reduce the object counts in browser.

15 minutes ago, Devastator_cm said:

Just a small suggestion (not a key functionality but more related to modularity), will you consider to use unit editor to setup the skins for the planes?
Right now there are several f-16s in object browser although there is only 4 different f-16s  (if I count correctly, C,D,blk50,blk52). If you setup the unit editor to set the skins (like RHS) it will reduce the object counts in browser.

i don't know exacly thread(maybe this thread or F-14 or F-15 etc), someone ask simillar. my answer is same. each skin class is need for ADES Skin system, so can't removed.

and plus, also need to consider of third party re-skin addon.

7 hours ago, Devastator_cm said:

hmmm I seeee

ok another thing

What am I doing wrong here? :/

working fine with can be ignore message for now. however i found what is problem, so will fix

Can we get a special version that's Firewill's personal jet, and the entire side is covered in bug killmarks? :D
Just kidding, of course, but you squash bugs like it's cool :)

6 hours ago, jaaxxxxon said:

Can we get a special version that's Firewill's personal jet, and the entire side is covered in bug killmarks? :D
Just kidding, of course, but you squash bugs like it's cool :)

f14damnbugs.JPG

• Like 3

Had a blast tonight with some of my friends of the 8th Virtual Tactical Fighter Wing.  We mostly operate your F-16C but are looking to branch off into the F-15 and A-10 series once we can create trim schemes.

A bug report FYI.  I have noticed that the F-16 in multiplayer is fine at first.  If the aircraft is destroyed and respawns no guided ordinance works.  You will lock an air target, fire a missile, and it turns approximately 80 degrees to the ground.  Not sure if this is a known issue.

Thanks again for the awesome mod!!!

15844568_1816447541957531_63583911668799

15844485_1816447365290882_33035772369532