deltagamer

DG British Armed Forces

Loving the look of the coyote!!!

Looks even better in-game :cool:

hgNVep8.jpg

@DeltaGamer Just what I've been waiting for! Cant wait for the release not too long I hope! Also is there a woodland version?

Here's some more images of whats to come in the next update.

The Puma will get AGM fastroping and slingloading capabilities and there will be a new vehicle introduced, the Coyote Tactical Support Vehicle. Also bug fixes will come and there will be some new aircraft textures by TCBRUNCH. Below is an image of the new Puma skin.

Anyone who is interested in working with me to help make one large British pack can feel free to message me anytime as any help/contribution would be greatly appreciated.

http://i.imgur.com/2a9CK7G.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/7QdFWo4.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/R2rHIgX.jpg

Looks even better in-game :cool:

http://i.imgur.com/hgNVep8.jpg

Great,finally a 6X6!

And do you have any plan to make a 6X6 Land Rover?For LRR missions.:)

I've been thinking about it and all I can say right now is maybe.

Edited by deltagamer

Here's a new variant of the Coyote, the jackal will get this too!

ROTAS and ISTAR go nicely together.

3r5Ncc7.jpg

Hello deltagamer, neat pack, tried it the other day.

But is there any chance that you might release some of the vehicles as stand alones in the future? As i' ve said i really like the pack but our collection is already absolutely huge and adding close to 1gig of mods more won' t be easy to swallow for some of the guys i play with, especially since a lot of the content would go unused for us. I' m thinking about SF Land Rovers for example, i absolutely love them and they look more "generic" for international use than Jackals, or the Puma, as frenchmens we would love a Puma even if it' s not the right skin for french use.

Sorry if it' s been asked before.

@Tsark Nah its not really something I'm wanting/going to do. I can understand that the British equipment is similar to other countries in the EU however I only want to focus on the Brits/Commonwealth. You may notice that my other addons aren't getting any attention as I'm only focusing on this and if I was to release each vehicle individually then I would have to spend time I don't have on maintaining those mods as well. Also I don't mind people doing re-textures of the vehicles so that they are similar to their country however only keep it for your unit.

This may possibly change in the future depending on if I wish to include the EU or not, however the workload that it would bring me would be a bit much for me to focus on by myself.

Edited by deltagamer

If you can put in L129A1 and som diffent backpaks it will be perfect!!!

Just test this mod in our private server,all worked good!And all the player enjoy them!:)

But still one issue,as you can see in the picture blew,we can find all the vehicles in MCC except the Helicopters.See these pictures,the Helicopters slot is empty.And I can confirm I could find the Helicopters in Zeus,only in MCC I can't find them,but all the other vehicles worked fine.

http://imgur.com/ZL0LPcG,oWcrcPH,dom8GJE,7cvZn4K,pLEkPug#4

If you can put in L129A1 and some different backpacks it will be perfect!!!

I second this - setting up some patrol missions in Sangin for a small British foot patrol, all the soldiers have the same un-scoped weapon and load out (unless I'm missing something) and I have been too lazy just yet to set up ammo crates and loadouts. I hate getting my ass handed me by insurgents with better kit - perhaps this sadly reflects real life more than we would like it to. I also noticed the weapons used by the insurgents (I am at work and can't ID the addon being used) tend to bounce around on the ground long after being dropped, though I think this is more likely a map/insurgent addon problem. Oh, and the squad leader/officer I select from the BAF options always has an American accent whereas the team have British ones, and there is no medic option in BAF.

These are just quibbles though and I only wished I had the time and skill to help - your work on this is really appreciated m8 - I was fighting to regain the main base in Sangin for four hours last night (more a reflection of my Arma ability than anything else) so may have to resort to the Landrovers !.

cj

@Tsark Nah its not really something I'm wanting/going to do. I can understand that the British equipment is similar to other countries in the EU however I only want to focus on the Brits/Commonwealth. You may notice that my other addons aren't getting any attention as I'm only focusing on this and if I was to release each vehicle individually then I would have to spend time I don't have on maintaining those mods as well. Also I don't mind people doing re-textures of the vehicles so that they are similar to their country however only keep it for your unit.

This may possibly change in the future depending on if I wish to include the EU or not, however the workload that it would bring me would be a bit much for me to focus on by myself.

Absolutely understandable, thanks for the swift answer.

Currently no one from the group i' m in is good enough to pull out a retexture of anything, but we are slowly learning about addon making so in case one of us gets good enough to pull out a retexture of one of your addons we' ll of course keep it in house and i' ll send you a PM to let you know for politeness.

@DG, is there any news on the greatly anticipated Seaking?

@Lugi What kind of news are you looking for? I don't have much on it so I can't really give out anything right now. Also I wouldn't anticipate it as I'm not sure if I want to release it or not, it really depends on how I feel about it.

Again well done on a great mod - currently were looking to reduce the number of individual mods run on our server so it's great to see quality mods starting to do this.

Is there anyway we can get the unbinarized versions of these vehicles? We use the chinook and wildcat in our unit, but this mod is turning into a giant which is great, but not so great for our new recruits having to download a lot of data that will never be used. Ideally we'd like to be able to remove all the extra vehicles we won't be using to keep the size down. Is this possible? Thank you.

@alexcroox You can get Version 1.1 Unbinarized however I'm guessing your looking for Version 1.2 Unbinarized which is something I'm not prepared to release sources for, I mentioned on the first post why this won't be happening which I hope you can understand the reasons behind.

V1.1

- http://www.mediafire.com/?8a8174qhxll4uyy (File Size - 169MB) Unbinarized

Note:

- This stands for V1.1 and below, any newer releases do not fall under this and will not allow edits of its current form. This is due to the fact that there is some external content not by myself, sorry for this but there will sadly be no sources released passed V1.1.

@JinougaF I'm really unsure why its not working in MCC, if it works with Zeus then it shouldn't have any problems with MCC. I'll look into it and see what I can do.

Edited by deltagamer

You can get Version 1.1 Unbinarized however I'm guessing your looking for Version 1.2 Unbinarized which is something I'm not prepared to release sources for, I mentioned on the first post why this won't be happening which I hope you can understand the reasons behind.

V1.1

- http://www.mediafire.com/?8a8174qhxll4uyy (File Size - 169MB) Unbinarized

@JinougaF I'm really unsure why its not working in MCC, if it works with Zeus then it shouldn't have any problems with MCC. I'll look into it and see what I can do.

Glad to hear that,and I did some more tests these days in missions,no other issues so far,only the helicopters didn't show in MCC,other vehicles all worked fine in both MCC and zeus,and helicopters all worked fine in Zeus.

Just a heads up, the Armaholic page for this mod needs a little fixing. It has a full list of addons, but everything except aircraft are grayed out like they aren't added yet or something. At the bottom of the page, it has some class names, but again only air-craft, and not even grayed out vehicles. Also, it calls your mod DG British Aircraft Mod, which further leads the uninformed to think the mod only has aircraft.

I actually closed the page, tried the search function, then kept reading through this thread to look for the 'real' link. It's still downloading right now... and to be honest, I think there is still a chance that maybe I did only get an air-craft version? Only it says 1.2... which is what this page says this mod is up to.

So anyway, just in case you wanted to know.

@DG - Sorry for the late reply, I was just wondering on the model its self for the Seaking and if indeed you are planning to use it?

Hey DG, first of all I wanted to tell you that your mod is great, my team and I were longing to have more British vehicles in order to change from our US Military routine when doing patrol missions in the Middle East.

But during our testing we discovered that the Puma is not capable of slingloading. Is it planned ? Because the Puma kind of became of workhorse in terrains like Panthera.

DG, hi Buddy, just checking in to ask if the merlin ramp bug have been solved :)

Keep up the good work man!