Sign in to follow this  
someguywho

Ukraine Armed Forces

Inspired by current events, some Ukrainian forces with some vehicles

arma32014-11-2920-47-19-97_zpsa273237a.pngarma32014-11-2920-46-24-41_zps327392c4.png

While looking at a lot of reference material I found that there were a number of different camouflages used so I tried to represent that.

When a unit is spawned they are randomly assigned one of seven uniforms and six headgear options:

arma32014-12-1017-33-22-90_zps7921b2e0.pngarma32014-12-1017-33-41-41_zps81e655a1.pngarma32014-12-1017-37-32-53_zpsc499b5c0.pngarma32014-12-1017-34-30-93_zps85e11f35.pngarma32014-12-1017-37-44-62_zps70323e35.png

arma32014-12-1017-44-52-78_zps63f15265.pngarma32014-12-1017-45-39-79_zps9626acee.pngarma32014-12-1017-45-58-04_zps8095b3a9.png

changelog:

Improved multicam texture

Added 5 new camouflages

Added RHS weapons, equipment and vehicles

Added groups (Should be ALIVE compatable)

Addon now requires RHS as well as HLC AK's

Download Here:

Version 2.0

MediaFire

Armaholic

Edited by someguywho

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

This is awesome. Have you ever considered adding new national guard and army camo?

New mod 1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@someguywho;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Hey mate, this looks awesome and I'm keen to use them on my server. Just wondering if they are alive compatible? And are they independent or Opfor units?

And are they independent or Opfor units?

It would make more sense if they were Blufor, as Ukraine is looking more to the West. ( tho independent could also make sense somehow ). Opfor is impossible, as it portays mainly Russia / China and their allies. And Russia is at the moment Ukraine's main opponent.

yeah you have a point, does anyone know which faction they are? and their alive compatability?

They are on Blufor. Ill have to look into alive compatibility when I get back to my PC next year.

someguywho, please, make this addon compatible with zeus.

Ukraine Armed Forces V 2.0

Version 2.0

MediaFire

changelog:

Improved multicam texture

Added 5 new camouflages

Added RHS weapons, equipment and vehicles

Added groups (Should be ALIVE compatable)

Addon now requires RHS as well as HLC AK's

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hi, for some reason when i put a unit on the map every time i run the mission they spawn with different camouflages.

How can i disable this random camouflage feature ?

Thanks !