Sign in to follow this  
Maio

Star Wars Ep. 7 - THE FORCE AWAKENS

A Brutha stormtrooper? What year is this!!!

Seriously though Abrams will give the series some much needed balls again if nothing else. As a kid who saw Empire Strikes back 3 times in a drive-in movie theatre, nothing hurt more then that whole 'next batch' of 3 movies. Cept maybe Ewoks..

A Brutha stormtrooper? What year is this!!!

Seriously though Abrams will give the series some much needed balls again if nothing else. As a kid who saw Empire Strikes back 3 times in a drive-in movie theatre, nothing hurt more then that whole 'next batch' of 3 movies. Cept maybe Ewoks..

As a kid i saw Star Wars too....in 1977, i was 7...:icon_ohmygod:

1. Hopefully the bucketheads will be competent this time around...

2. X-wing Damn Busters :D ?

3. Why the heck is the empire still using mk.1 TIE's ?! Did someone accidentally erase the holodisk with the TIE advanced and TIE interceptor blueprints... and then destroyed the factories? Outrage!

Sure does look like the "most elite imperial soldiers" will be competent this time.

As for them TIEs, yeah shouldve been more advanced variants, but I guess it was just one scene with Falcon vs TIEs quoting the very first movie and the escape from the Death Star. I guess well see the more advanced stuff when the movie comes out.

And it seems the lightsabers will finally get some handguards, no more chopped off hands :D

I didn't spot Mickey Mouse. It may not be that bad after all

Who knows whats under the hood of that Sith guy. The Dark Side is always hiding things from us until its too late.

And please give Chewbacca a medal in this movie.

Edited by negah

Hm.... I don't know I'm a REAL Star Wars Lover i mean i even have the first 3 movies on original video tapes and stuf but this just didn't give me the "feeling" ya know.....

it was more like i was watching another fan made one.....

At least the music was the same ^^

Didn't like the lightsaber at all.

i loved star wars when i was a kid, including ep 1 because i was small...

now looking at it - yeah its cool but the fandom has worn off for me. And i have to say, the "goodness" of the old movies feels overhyped to me. Just as other old movies. Imo.

Awesome, this Christmas will be good. Star Wars Episode 7 and The final Part of The Hobbit. :)

As a kid i saw Star Wars too....in 1977, i was 7...:icon_ohmygod:

Same here and what an awesome experience that was. Nothing and I mean nothing could could compare to the sense of immersion of those movies with those effects at that time. It was just such a leap from other sci-fi movies like "The Black Hole". So much so that much of my whole moral system and way of looking at the world was thru these movies -not church. Whole life took a turn once I learned that girls much preferred roguish Han Solo to the Good Guy Luke -how was this possible???

I blame you Solo for sending me down the bad boy path :mad:

Awesome, this Christmas will be good. Star Wars Episode 7 and The final Part of The Hobbit. :)

Nope, SW7 will be on Christmas 2015 ;)

Sry to burst your bubble roadki11, december 2015(next chrismas) and looking at the trailer its indeed not so great anymore like the old ones(classics btw) but will see if it will be any good ;)

Can't wait for Jar Jar Binks!

Ok,I see you guys already grabbing your E-11s.:couch:

Light saber with Hand guards...I think I like it.

Damn I want some good SW games with great gameplay and good story..... Why doesn´t anybody make a new Jedi Knight game?

Nope, SW7 will be on Christmas 2015 ;)

He's in another time zone. GMT +8760

i find it weird... feels to me like training wheels on a bike.

Damn I want some good SW games with great gameplay and good story..... Why doesn´t anybody make a new Jedi Knight game?

Still dosnt solve this problem :p

how-to-win-a-lightsaber-battle-in-3-easy-steps.jpg

Sry to burst your bubble roadki11, december 2015(next chrismas) and looking at the trailer its indeed not so great anymore like the old ones(classics btw) but will see if it will be any good ;)

Oh well my bad, just wishful thinking on my part. It's been a long week at work :). I think I need to borrow a blue box to see it in 2015 then :)

Doesn't sound very clever to me. Soon as you turn yours off your opponent will be free to bring his down on your head, long before you've had a chance to turn yours back on and slice him :eek:

This. You obviously don´t have any great mass in a lightsaber so there is no real momentum that will carry on your opponents lightsaber away from your body. All he needs is a quick flick of his hand to get you.

Solution point in the distance and say whats that.... fixed ;)

It sure looks a lot better than the Jurassic Park trailer.

Knowing Abrams directed this one, seeing what he has done with Star Trek, looking very much forward to these new films.

I was giggling like a schoolgirl when watching that trailer. I wonder who that antagonist is... maybe some resurrected old Sith lord. Reminded me of Revan's looks.

I must say that I've got really mixed feelings about this. :p But oh well, I'll prolly go to the cinema when it'll be out.

However, anybody else thought about Saving Private Ryan when that dropship (or something) doors were opening?

i even have the first 3 movies on original video tapes

Me the same! But them youngsters, they don't know that Han shoot first! :)

It sure looks a lot better than the Jurassic Park trailer.

I dunno - JP was always "mindless entertainment" and JP4 looks to be the same. But Star Wars - this is a legend!