Sign in to follow this  
Undeceived

The unreliability of Publisher and/or Steam Workshop

Trouble is - the PBO file never uploaded and it doesn't exist! :P There's nothing to delete! Presently reinstalling Steam...

---------- Post added at 18:04 ---------- Previous post was at 17:53 ----------

Reinstalled Steam and apparently I've still got no Cloud memory - even though I have nothing on there!

---------- Post added at 18:34 ---------- Previous post was at 18:04 ----------

OK! Got rid of the sync issue - a second re-installation of Steam did the trick - so, I have Cloud space. Think I'm going to call it an evening now, lol! And again, thanks chaps for the moral support! I owe you guys! :) Hopefully this week I can get the PBO onto Steam Workshop somehow! Survive - Adapt - Win and all that!

Hi guys - heard back from BIS support (they were really helpful :) ). It's as we suspected - Steam Workshop seems to have a file size limit of 200MB. Should hear more soon :P

Head > table. Why am I not surprised? While this most certainly won't help in making the shop more popular among creators it still doesn't explain why Undeceived's uploads failed as well. Please tell us more when you hear from BIS. I'm curious if they make some last minute adjustments of the rules regarding the submission method.

Will do! :)

---------- Post added at 10:07 ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 ----------

Could Undeceived's update have pushed his PBO over the 200MB boundary?

it still doesn't explain why Undeceived's uploads failed as well. .

Just to clear this detail up: What doesn't not work for me is the UPDATE of my entry. I could upload my project to a new SW entry though. What remains to be seen however is If I'm able to update this new one as well. :D (but I'm not there yet, still fighting some bugs...)

And on the second question: No, my project is smaller as 200MB. (at the moment at least! ;) ).

Edited by Undeceived

Hi guys, sorry for the inconvenience - we're looking into this. We'll at least make sure that you'll be able to submit your work on time. Please try to update a few times during the week - and keep track of the forums and your e-mail in case we will have some news on the issue. Last but not least, you can always e-mail us at support@makearmanotwar.com. Good luck this last week!

Edited by Korneel

Sign in to follow this