kimi_uy

A-164 Wipeout HUD MOD

I don't think the "while you are here" applies in this ocassion cause that post was 5 months ago :P

Haha, maybe not.... BUT while you´re here. ;) After looking into the CCIP matter I understand the problem is not as simple to solve as one would think. But thinking about a workaround for a working HUD solution for unguided bombs. Would it be possible to make a bombing sight so that e.g. at zero pitch and a certain speed it would give the point of impact on a flat surface. The sight could maybe have a "ladder" for different speeds... much like a riflescope (ACOG etc). I know this is not a realistic solution... but until that day comes, it would be something for us that likes to have the option for a manual bomb run.

Hi, I love your hud.

I have an issue where the mod works perfectly but my basic vanilla hud on top right which shows airspeed, altitude, weapon type are all missing. only thing i have is the mod. This only happens when im in the a10, and hud reappears when i get out of it. any ideas?

Hi, I love your hud.

I have an issue where the mod works perfectly but my basic vanilla hud on top right which shows airspeed, altitude, weapon type are all missing. only thing i have is the mod. This only happens when im in the a10, and hud reappears when i get out of it. any ideas?

Let me start by saying that this mod is no longer standalone, it is now a part of the HMD mod.

What you say is correct, the mod disables the vanilla hud because all the info is already represented in the aircraft's HUD.

• Like 1

Let me start by saying that this mod is no longer standalone, it is now a part of the HMD mod.

What you say is correct, the mod disables the vanilla hud because all the info is already represented in the aircraft's HUD.

I see.

I was just wondering if there's any way to enable vanilla hud for those two boxes while having this mod on.

The server I get on do not allow scripted mods so HMD mod is a no go for me :/

I see.

I was just wondering if there's any way to enable vanilla hud for those two boxes while having this mod on.

The server I get on do not allow scripted mods so HMD mod is a no go for me :/

In that case download the hmd mod and delete all the pbos except for the"HMDs_Kimi_IMPERIAL_Wipeout.pbo". Idem for the metrix variant. That shouldn't interfere with anything on the server, unless the server is running keys.

In that case download the hmd mod and delete all the pbos except for the"HMDs_Kimi_IMPERIAL_Wipeout.pbo". Idem for the metrix variant. That shouldn't interfere with anything on the server, unless the server is running keys.

alright.

dont thing it's kicking me for using it.

ill post in the HMDs mod for any issues or questions since it's unrelated to this one. Thanks.

One last thing tho, is there any way to have vanilla hud AND this one on at the same time? I like seeing the damage indicators as it's really useful.

also the a10 lock-on is back to vanilla :( is there any way to turn it back to what it used to be? I like that one since it's not dependent on my frames and it was super quick and stylish too.

I like seeing the damage indicators as it's really useful.

They're useless for fixed wing aircraft. You're either flying or you're a fireball.

also the a10 lock-on is back to vanilla :( is there any way to turn it back to what it used to be? I like that one since it's not dependent on my frames and it was super quick and stylish too.

I don't understand the question.

ill post a video about it.

give me few hours haha

edit: gosh darn it

nevermind. my mics not working and it has a super noisy static. 

The new HMD mod, for most part, is amazing. It has pretty much all the HUD I could ask for.
However the it does replace one thing I liked about the A10 HUD mod, which was incorporated into the HMD mod with some tweaks.

The issue I am having is the fact that the AG and AA lock-on changed. the A10 HUD mod had a very distinguishable lock on sound and a very quick target acquiring time.

The new HMD mod's A10 HUD has a vanilla Lock on sound and a very long target acquiring time.

When playing the game on 60+ fps, the lock on speed do not differ when comparing these two very similar yet different mods.

However when in multiplayer servers with 30+ people, such as Invade and Annex, getting 40+ fps is considered lucky.

And this is where the real issue arises. The fact that there are usually very low fps (20 - 30 fps) around AO means the vanilla lock-on mechanism is much, much slower as it is bound to the fps of the client.

Previously, when I was using your A10 standalone HUD, I did not have any problem whatsoever when locking onto target in low-fps area. It locked-on super quickly and i could move onto different targets very quickly.

However with the HMD's A10 mod the lock-on mechanism seems to be tied to the fps of the client, and the lock-on time gets longer as frame gets lower.

I hope that makes sense.

In retrospect, Is there any way to change the locking mechanism from HMD's A10 and swap it with that of A10-HUD's?

• Like 1