clawhammer

How much Arma have you played?

Steam says that i played 5k hours arma 3 until now. Game is still rocking like hell :yay:. What about you? What do you do most of the time in arma? Iam making missions most of the time or playing with my clan mates.

Thanks BI for this great game :)

• Like 1

5k???? holy jesus. and i thought i had played a lot of arma. i'm currently at 2917 hours. and i mostly play in the editor.

5k???? holy jesus. and i thought i had played a lot of arma. i'm currently at 2917 hours. and i mostly play in the editor.

Yeah, i saw a few people with between 4k~5k hours too so iam intrested what other guys motivated the most to get so much time wasted with arma :D

I thought I was sick because I have played 1157 hours... but reading your times... :j:

BTW 5k hours means almost 7 complete months playing Arma3! ( I mean without sleeping, eating, nothing, just playing ).

Technically you should play 8-9 hours a day or more to achieve that, every day since the release.

I think I spent 85% of the time in the Editor and the other playing SP missions / campaigns.

Edited by MistyRonin
  • Like 1

I've played hardly any A3, but loads of A2, just preference. Those hours (5k) are extreme to me, and I play a lot. However most of it is in the Editor, it has to be said.

But yes, you can get lost in Arma, runs away with time sometimes.

:)

• Like 1

~120 hours :P

I do enjoy the game somewhat but the audio / sound issues along with the wip vehicle physx and other details makes me look at the changelogs rather than just play the game...and here we go again, you made me complain again ;P

Only 557 hours here, though it grows on a weekly basis still. Since dev branch has no continually populated servers like stable does, I just try stuff in singleplayer. If I'm on stable, I try to find a good Workshop mission to play alone, or I play with FOLK ARPS. Usually the former, as of recent, though.

102 hours as of yesterday. I don't have time to play that much!

It's currently 275 hours (only multiplayer and editing, I'm not playing singleplayer very often). :)

Edited by [CSLA]LUKI

285 hours. All of it online or in editor! What, is this a single player game as well?! :)

Naw, i'm lying, i've done some of the time trials. Damn they're hard!

180hours just from weapon/vehicle testing and trying to implement modded stuff... sincerely played missions/etc for 10h at best xD

You have played 2623 hours

Last played Today

Friends

You have 129 friends who play Arma3

Latest Achievement

PO-TA-TOE

Just in ArmA 3 I've played 570 hours.

In ArmA 2 OA I played 1870 hours.

In ArmA 2 I played 80.

Add them all up and you got - 2520.

Thanks for the infos to all of you.

I am feeling much better now, since I had grown some concern I might have an addiction problem.

But now I feel that 397 hours (most of it in the editor) is probably nothing too serious... :rolleyes:

1160 since Alpha release, spending most of my time in the editor. Around 20 hours per week. oO

Since I've started to participate in MANW my Arma time went through the roof. I think I need a break when this contest is over. :D

But seriously, how did some of you get like 5000 hours? Are you leaving the game on when you leave your computer? (And I hope you do leave it sometimes...^^)

1688 hours game was running. But I think, about 10% of that was actual playing (SP). And maybe another 20% of testing stuff in editor. Rest is idle run, while I'm making stuff, that is tested in editor.

Edited by Rydygier

Over 5000 hours? 7 months playing a game released 11 months ago? People can laugh, but it's really not funny.

I've got 441 hours since Alpha and I spend waaaay too much time playing video games.