eggbeast

BAFX and Rangemaster mod packs - released

i can't even find the register button on the forum there. even with translated pages

smaller patch 3.61 also released:

http://server.elite-warriors.co.uk/eggbeast/releases/Rangemaster_patch3_6_1.rar

FIXED minor issues with Mig25 loadouts

ADDED Mig25/31 and Su24 to dynamic rearm module (use the [ modules-->rangemaster module ] to access this - then park by a hangar in a MR version of the plane)

Evo mission updated with new module running

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/178735-mp-coop-22-evo-uk-vs-isis-gulf-of-aqaba-evolution/page-2#entry2914574

and here it is in game getting rearmed at the hangar from the module yay

su24_ingame_zpsdqjvysdm.jpg

su24_2_zpslgspq69m.jpg

and using the radar hunting system for the KH25 ARM missile

su24_arm_zpsvoqzfp6m.jpg

first link is for citizensnip_vse_addoni.rar - does this mean they are made by citizensnip?

he gave his Mig23 to dark_raptor and then i redeveloped it as his permission was pretty broad.

is he ok with us using his other models? I guess i would need to message him but i think he doesnt speak english.

link 2 contains this message from Havoc86 (just under posts from citizensnip)

Look.

Citizensnip gave his express permission to use, fix and, surely, make better/update his unfinished models. You can find his permission on the 1st page of this thread - "New thread for new models" on Arma.at.ua (http://arma.at.ua/forum/45-7554-1?lMr330) - the thread itself was made to release unbinarized MLOD models with configs so that everyone can use them. The express permission to use and update can be found, for example, in post no 14 on that page 1. Here is the translation from Russian: "I physically don't have time to work with these addons, so if anyone wishes to take smth from there or update them - you are free to do it, I will continue working with some of them by myself". He said this several times on other Russian-speaking resources, like Flashpoint.ru. Nevertheless, if you wish to contact him, he still regularly visits arma.at.ua (last visit - 26.11.15) here's his profile - http://arma.at.ua/index/8-2337

His addons were repacked many times since 2012 and finally I made that compilation on Google Drive (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7s7i91RRe0udTFIWi1RTXN1d2M/view?pli=1)

Here is a short description:

Most finished addons (highest readiness state):

- 2s3.pbo - 2s3 "Akatziya" Soviet self-propelled howitzer;

- mi17v5.pbo - Mi-17V5 (Mi-8MTV-5) modern Russian transport-attack helicopter;

- ikarus255.pbo - Ikarus 255 Hungarian bus;

- laz697.pbo - LAZ-697 Soviet bus;

- liaz677.pbo - LIAZ-677 Soviet bus;

- maz.pbo - MAZ-503 Soviet dump truck;

- paz672.pbo - PAZ-672 Soviet small bus;

- SD_btr80.pbo - BTR-80 Soviet/Russian APC;

- uaz.pbo - UAZ-3741 Soviet/Russian "Buhanka" multifunctional car;

- zilp.pbo - Soviet fire engine based on ZiL-131 chassis;

- vl.pbo - lots of HQ railway objects;

Less finished models, which need more work internally and externally:

- btr97.pbo - a very interesting Russian (currently in service) APC KAMAZ-43269 "Vystrel";

- mzkt.pbo - maybe one of the most interesting addons to finish (still lacking in Arma series) - Russian operational-tactical missile system "Iskander";

- zil135.pbo - another very needed addon - Soviet MLRS 9K57 "Uragan";

- SA_sprut_pack_1.pbo - model of Airborne forces' 2S25 "Sprut-SD".

And some other misc addons (VAZ-2110 car, "Gazelle" car, small buildings (like commercial stands), Russian barracks, models of "Tor" AD system, T-80, Yak-28, A-50 airborne command post (il77.pbo), BMD-3...

Also there are some files in folders which lack config.cpp and can't be seen in game yet (names speak for themselves):

- 2S19 MSTA-S;

- BMP-1;

- Buk;

- Kazarmi2 (barracks2);

- KRAZ (KRAZ truck);

- S-125;

- T-80U.

So does anyone know if these are "from scratch" models or were they sourced from elesewhere?  Some of those models look promising, however I would hate to start on something only to find they weren't usable due to a different source...

As far as I know, all those models are 100% made by Citizensnip personally.

ok thanks thats good to know

if you speak russian, perhaps you could pm him for us and ask if we can adapt some of his models?

we like to have very clear, direct permission from an author before ploughing weeks of time into a model

we will happily share back the adapted work to him if he contacts us we can send him emails with links to the unbinned models and configs that arise from his source material

ok thanks thats good to know

if you speak russian, perhaps you could pm him for us and ask if we can adapt some of his models?

we like to have very clear, direct permission from an author before ploughing weeks of time into a model

we will happily share back the adapted work to him if he contacts us we can send him emails with links to the unbinned models and configs that arise from his source material

Ok, I'll try to do that.

Look.

Citizensnip gave his express permission to use, fix and, surely, make better/update his unfinished models. You can find his permission on the 1st page of this thread - "New thread for new models" on Arma.at.ua (http://arma.at.ua/forum/45-7554-1?lMr330) - the thread itself was made to release unbinarized MLOD models with configs so that everyone can use them. The express permission to use and update can be found, for example, in post no 14 on that page 1. Here is the translation from Russian: "I physically don't have time to work with these addons, so if anyone wishes to take smth from there or update them - you are free to do it, I will continue working with some of them by myself". He said this several times on other Russian-speaking resources, like Flashpoint.ru. Nevertheless, if you wish to contact him, he still regularly visits arma.at.ua (last visit - 26.11.15) here's his profile - http://arma.at.ua/index/8-2337

His addons were repacked many times since 2012 and finally I made that compilation on Google Drive (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7s7i91RRe0udTFIWi1RTXN1d2M/view?pli=1)

Here is a short description:

Most finished addons (highest readiness state):

- 2s3.pbo - 2s3 "Akatziya" Soviet self-propelled howitzer;

- mi17v5.pbo - Mi-17V5 (Mi-8MTV-5) modern Russian transport-attack helicopter;

- ikarus255.pbo - Ikarus 255 Hungarian bus;

- laz697.pbo - LAZ-697 Soviet bus;

- liaz677.pbo - LIAZ-677 Soviet bus;

- maz.pbo - MAZ-503 Soviet dump truck;

- paz672.pbo - PAZ-672 Soviet small bus;

- SD_btr80.pbo - BTR-80 Soviet/Russian APC;

- uaz.pbo - UAZ-3741 Soviet/Russian "Buhanka" multifunctional car;

- zilp.pbo - Soviet fire engine based on ZiL-131 chassis;

- vl.pbo - lots of HQ railway objects;

Less finished models, which need more work internally and externally:

- btr97.pbo - a very interesting Russian (currently in service) APC KAMAZ-43269 "Vystrel";

- mzkt.pbo - maybe one of the most interesting addons to finish (still lacking in Arma series) - Russian operational-tactical missile system "Iskander";

- zil135.pbo - another very needed addon - Soviet MLRS 9K57 "Uragan";

- SA_sprut_pack_1.pbo - model of Airborne forces' 2S25 "Sprut-SD".

And some other misc addons (VAZ-2110 car, "Gazelle" car, small buildings (like commercial stands), Russian barracks, models of "Tor" AD system, T-80, Yak-28, A-50 airborne command post (il77.pbo), BMD-3...

Also there are some files in folders which lack config.cpp and can't be seen in game yet (names speak for themselves):

- 2S19 MSTA-S;

- BMP-1;

- Buk;

- Kazarmi2 (barracks2);

- KRAZ (KRAZ truck);

- S-125;

- T-80U.

Thanks for this info.  The origin concern as stated before is the big deal for me.  I won't release something unless I'm sure of the source, so knowing he made these is important :)

By the way, the MZKT is in fact already present with my SAM Pack, as the Tor and Buk series wheeled vehicle.  ;)

F16C sporting the new SLAM-ER missile - what a beaut

f16_zps6ajktv0v.jpg

Hi,

Thanks again for a great mod, I have just tried it in conjunction with ACE and they seem to work just fine together. I am very happy for that.

Thanks again :)

Thanks for this info.  The origin concern as stated before is the big deal for me.  I won't release something unless I'm sure of the source, so knowing he made these is important :)

By the way, the MZKT is in fact already present with my SAM Pack, as the Tor and Buk series wheeled vehicle.  ;)

I will ask Citizensnip today and then will report his answer to you and Eggbeast here. I'll also try to connect you with him directly via e-mail or other sources (maybe he has some command of English).

Yes, I know today there's no sense to work with Tor, Buk (and, I think, with BMP-1 and T-80 too), but there are many other interesting things there which you may use as a base for further development)

we've always had a soft spot for the BMD-1!

and if the BTR80 is unbinarized, we might take a look at it - we have a few cool turrets on the BTR60 that might port

ok 3.62 released

sorry mirrors for the extra work!

http://server.elite-warriors.co.uk/eggbeast/releases/Rangemaster_patch3_6_2.rar

- ADDED extra ARM missiles to pook_sam radar hunting function

- FIXED Mica-RF naming

- Modified MQ9 Predator camouflage values

- Added Predator module backpack and terminal system tutorial here

really i consider this mod the best mods of arma 2 also it fixes some problems in eb air mod thanks to the author eggbeast but i have noticed 2 small bugs ( iam not sure if the problems comes from me or not) :- 

1.the scud launchers works nice i choose the war head then erect launcher then arm warhead and finally i mark target on map but the problems is that the rocket don't fall on ground i have even waited for 10 minutes and went to the target to see damage effect but there is nothing i also tried to change warheads but the same happens

2. the mig 25 gears not working fine as when i lift up gears it appears that one of the 3 gears is not lifted up  http://s18.postimg.org/w5pf3co6x/arma2oa_2015_11_29_19_33_36_27.png

if anyone knows how to fix them especially the scud plz tell me i will be so thankfull  :)

hi, thanks for feeding back.

we know about the mig25 wheel - will be fixed soon. i just need to take it apart and work out what anim axis or angle value is wrong.

re the SCUD, it works fine for us. which specific scud class are you testing? i.e. is it the BIS one or pooks one?

which warhead did you arm?

did you choose a location on the artillery computer?

did you use the artillery module in your mission? (needed i think)

did you see the missile launch?

Vilas has a BTR-80 (and some other rather interesting stuff), so perhaps ask him?

BTW still sporting this mod with pooks standalone stuff not included here (really wish all his packs were included) and it's a blast! B)

First thanks for replying and yes I use the pook ones which in SSBM class in takistan and insurgents army ... I just open editor and choose for example the scud in the SSBM class in takistan army then I put it away from the future target on map for about 7-9 kilometers and I start editor just for testing it then I began every thing normally as I said I choose warhead then I erect the launcher then I open the alliteraly computer and choose the a place away from the scud for more than 7000 meters and then I press fire and I hear the sound of launching missile then I close the alliteraly computer and I found the missile is launched then I wait for 5 minutes but no message or anything pops up to tell me that the missile has arrived to target then i never minds and I mount an empty heli that I placed near scud to go to target fast and then I mark the place I shoot at and I drive the heli to it but I don't find any destroyed buildings or damage in the area so I wait thinking that it may take more time to reach ground but the missile don't reach ground knowing that I have tried the rangemaster pook scud in two different maps with different targets and I tested three different warheads (HE,nuke and cluster) but i don't find in each try the missile reach ground and BTW I have another scud mod http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8495and its working fine so what maybe the problem?? And sorry for typing took long

did you use the artillery module in your mission? (needed i think)

open mission in editor, select f7 then place the artillery module

well, we're doing an FA18, and we have both C/E eagles. that's probably close enough. 

re ECM jamming - we have talked about it, but not set in motion any kind of development yet.

I don't think we'd be too bothered to bend the tailplanes and add internal bays to the F15, for a plane not yet in service.

more importantly we need to add a WSO seat to the F15E, and port Franzes FA18 model to our standards

ok i placed the module (a blue square containing acanon) but what else should i do? ... iam so sorry but iam anewbie at using mods for arma and editing missions