kimi_uy

Helmet Mounted Displays MOD

Server IP: 108.174.54.250:2302

I went on the J-SERE server and it worked with no issues, flew around with no kick and it was hosted by FPS Hosting, not Gamservers.com, our Ops server is so jacked up so I don't think it even works (or the server itself)

Server IP: 108.174.54.250:2302

I went on the J-SERE server and it worked with no issues, flew around with no kick and it was hosted by FPS Hosting, not Gamservers.com, our Ops server is so jacked up so I don't think it even works (or the server itself)

Are you running key check on those servers? Cause the problem are the keys.

I'm going crazy trying to figure out how to sign properly these files, evne though i think im doing it the proper way :(

No it doesn't, which is probably why it works. I mean I've gotten errors for A3MP (yours may have been included, but don't know) mostly but otherwise no not really. I flew it on (as said before) on UK-FRG's server for a bit but the kickoff was from high ping, not your mod. I figure if you're using Addon Builder it should be kosher, since that's what I use.

Hi Eric,

its not a matter of running a mod on the server without a proper key, its that the bisign and the key are not jiving. When mods are disallowed you get the message about adding keys to the server or removing mods from the client. This is just an instaboot for an incorrect key sig. The key and the sig are comparing notes and they disagree for whatever reason. Very puzzling and frustrating because this really is a great mod.

Hi Eric,

its not a matter of running a mod on the server without a proper key, its that the bisign and the key are not jiving. When mods are disallowed you get the message about adding keys to the server or removing mods from the client. This is just an instaboot for an incorrect key sig. The key and the sig are comparing notes and they disagree for whatever reason. Very puzzling and frustrating because this really is a great mod.

And roger...

Anyway... it is a great mod though, I love it too :)

Thanks again for informing us about the updated release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Contact markers follow the HUD in freelook instead of staying on the target, that doesn't seem right.

Contact markers follow the HUD in freelook instead of staying on the target, that doesn't seem right.

With the tools I have at my disposal, that's the only solution to recreate how the IHADSS on the apache works. When u try to target stuff, just look forward ;)

I really appreciate your effort but will you release the option in the future without the IHADSS boxes (and instead just default radar boxes like on the previous version)? Some of us would rather do without a feature than be reminded of a flawed feature.

I think the mod breaks the unarmed Hellcat, could anyone verify?

I think the mod breaks the unarmed Hellcat, could anyone verify?

Can u be more specific? What does it break?

Post your modset!!!!

It's not about seeing who finds the most errors, in order for me to make it a lil better I need more consistent feedback.

EDIT: I saw what u mean, there's no pilot/ride in back positions :s. Gonna be fixing!

Edited by geraldbolso1899

Can u be more specific? What does it break?

Post your modset!!!!

It's not about seeing who finds the most errors, in order for me to make it a lil better I need more consistent feedback.

EDIT: I saw what u mean, there's no pilot/ride in back positions :s. Gonna be fixing!

-was about to post a picture-

It's definitely your mod, I've disabled everything else. And there are no sounds for me either.

But on others it works like a charm :)

Also with your mod with the Hellcat (Green) it somehow raises the pilot up out of the cockpit (relative position is the same) and when you get out you can't get back in. It more than likely IS a HUD placement issue where it is probably too high therefore "raising" the pilot out of the seat and causing the break as well. I also removed your mod and the helicopter worked fine after that. I don't fly it much but the above made me take some time and check it out.

Also with your mod with the Hellcat (Green) it somehow raises the pilot up out of the cockpit (relative position is the same) and when you get out you can't get back in. It more than likely IS a HUD placement issue where it is probably too high therefore "raising" the pilot out of the seat and causing the break as well. I also removed your mod and the helicopter worked fine after that. I don't fly it much but the above made me take some time and check it out.

It is now fixed, there was a mix up in the classname heritance. gonna Update later

Cool, and thanks!

---------- Post added at 15:52 ---------- Previous post was at 15:38 ----------

Just tried it, works fine, thanks again :)

Hey, love the mod :)

Unfortunately your HUD is being overridden by AGM's latest AH-9 hud, and it sucks, and I want yours back!

Is there a way for you to overwrite it?

Also, the HUD in the Commanche(Blackfoot) is now offset with AGM's fix for the vanilla one.

And also, I am missing flares for AH-9 and MH-9 very much, is it possible to make this in a separate PBO if you dont want it in your hud mod?

Thanks - 2rmina2r

Edited by 2rmina2r

To echo 2rmina2r, it would be awesome if this mod could somehow take priority over other mods :) This HUD mod is best in class!

Unfortunately your HUD is being overridden by AGM's latest AH-9 hud, and it sucks, and I want yours back!

To echo 2rmina2r, it would be awesome if this mod could somehow take priority over other mods :) This HUD mod is best in class!

Surely you can just change the mod load order in the command line to fix that issue.

Surely you can just change the mod load order in the command line to fix that issue.

Thought of that already. Didn't work.

Thanks again for informing us about the updated release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Is there a way for you to overwrite it?

Also, the HUD in the Commanche(Blackfoot) is now offset with AGM's fix for the vanilla one.

And also, I am missing flares for AH-9 and MH-9 very much, is it possible to make this in a separate PBO if you dont want it in your hud mod?

Thanks - 2rmina2r

I've already talked with Koffein about integrating my HMDs to AGM, so it will be fixed soon.

About the flares, well yeah, that can be a possibility. No promises though