Sign in to follow this  

Hey guys. I have a problem. When ever i try to startup my island life map during preview. It just freezes and screams at me "THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL TCG SERVER" Would anyone know the name of this script to get rid of it?

You should possibly look into the files to see if there is any public variables that have to be checked..

To stop the freezing just add this somewhere in your init.sqf

if(isServer) exitWith{};
while(true) do
{
 disableUserInput false;
};

Ask the Original Author!! And while doing it, ask for forgivnes, for using his work without his permission.

The only reason im posting this is because im pretty sure that most of island life is just compiled addons from the community + takistan life on a custom map.

Add this to the top of the init.sqf:

gamerz971HDisLoveHeIsLife = 1;
publicVariable "gamerz971HDisLoveHeIsLife";

Not sure if this is required but I did it and it worked, add this to the end of each units init code in the editor.

gamerz971HDisLoveHeIsLife = 1;

I can elaborate more.

GamerZ added some code to a handful of addons that would throw out some sort of value and match it up with the servers code. The way around this is simply re-signing the addons both in the addonsync repositry and the ones used on the server. It was simple but it proved effective in stopping copy paste servers of TCG's Mission being used and diverting players away.

Source: Former Administrator TCG