reyhard

RDS A2 Civilian Pack

Thanks for the rocker, and all the other updates, awesome!

Skoda S1203 has this strange problem. You can't get out of the second row right seat properly. When you get out you get stuck in the air.

This still happens.

Great update, really liked the Ikarus lights, flashlights and bikes.

This still happens.

Great update, really liked the Ikarus lights, flashlights and bikes.

Apparently I missed this one. Fixed it and waiting for some more potential bugs for some kind of small hotfix

• Like 2

Thank you for adding the bikes...

I had tried porting one from A2 and failed miserably and never got back to it. It would stand up but if u got on it it would glitch out completely lol...

Really appreciate the options that a drivable motor bike and the pushbikes will add

Oh a new update! Was away for a few days and we get yet another splendid update! :D

Thanks Reyhard for this! The motorbike addition is by far my favorite thing in this mod oh and flashlights, Neat!

Hey man I'm having some significant issues with RDS Civ pack in Multiplayer.

Anytime a mission has an RDS asset from the current version or Zeus spawns an RDS Asset in every players game crashes out to this message:

Untitled.png

and the server has a massive dump.

Keep in mind this was never an issue in previous editions of RDS civ pack only with verison 1.30 in multiplayer only run on a dedicated server.

I concur. Every time when zeus places RDS asset on map using new version players are randomly disconnected from the server and their game crashes with

crash error: 0xC0000005 - STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION

This was never an issue before in old version. Something is terribly, terribly wrong.

Just one minor thing - when you kill a driver of the Yamaha bike, it stays on the seat.

This can be fixed with https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/CfgVehicles_Config_Reference#ejectDead...

thanks, implemented for next release

@rekkless &

where did you downloaded mod from? either one of the uploads is broken or game engine has problems with addUniform command while unit is inside vehicle

or game engine has problems with addUniform command while unit is inside vehicle

Just tried this in Eden : nothing to report.

@rekkless &

where did you downloaded mod from? either one of the uploads is broken or game engine has problems with addUniform command while unit is inside vehicle

MEGA

and it has been verified by PLAY WITH SIX

Cannot reproduce it on a dedicated server, spawning via Zeus (civilians/vehicles), downloaded via the MEGA link.

$ md5sum *
ac085c4aa5f55507767beee2befaa4ba *rds_a2port_civ.pbo
556f7845259a062c99b3a7682eddad22 *rds_a2port_civ.pbo.RDS.bisign
7f2e7cdd0efb30dd0169ce7f86212faa *rds_a2port_cman.pbo
4d14ca42d3a09fdb3d690c53c85522ea *rds_a2port_cman.pbo.RDS.bisign

$ sha1sum *
a3e7e971942034bc3c5378e58b7c60d8ee6a5026 *rds_a2port_civ.pbo
cc07740a190e69f7b421980de4b2b9f1d148dcd4 *rds_a2port_civ.pbo.RDS.bisign
c696b3db7e1f4305824f87f62030b823ed7907b4 *rds_a2port_cman.pbo
13bd75c0bc8d4540e784c9d8ad164594deb94265 *rds_a2port_cman.pbo.RDS.bisign
(Maybe double check that you don't have corrupted PBOs.)

Thanks, probably useful for mountain/old/other bikes as well.

There's a scripting error on engine on/off a Tractor,

12:57:15 Error in expression <_if(_this select 1)then{_this call RDS_fnc_>
12:57:15   Error position: <(_this select 1)then{_this call RDS_fnc_>
12:57:15   Error Missing ;
Also, I managed to finally reproduce the crash after spawning lots of assets, but only on the server (no RPT log at this time, sorry, it's a new server). Will try to get more info.

I'm not sure what to do.

I've redownloaded 1.30 from Play With SIx this time. I've reupload 1.30 to our dedicated server abour 4 times now.

I appears any mission that has assets from RDS Civ Pack will crash the mission. We have about 4 missions on our server including our Day Of The Dead series that have RDS assets and they all crash before players get to the map screen.

All other missions of ours that don't have the CIv Pack in it work fine.

As for Zeus, it appears to be once you have spawned in a number of assets. The crash can be variable.

If you like I can upload some of the missions I'm having trouble with (but they all require a few other mods) if you want to play around with it.

Also the problems only seem to happen on a dedicated server, I can run all the missions fine locally in single player.

I hope some of this helps.

Also do you have a link to the previous version of RDS Civ Pack? I'd like to revert back to the previous version if possible while a fix is being worked on.

Just a bit of extra feed back.

I managed to get a copy of 1.21 off one of my other clan members and I reverted the server and myself back to 1.21. All the missions are working fine again and everything is working as intended.

So the crashing is definitely coming from 1.30.

@Freghar - yeah, already implemented it on bikes - had it on my todo list before release but somehow it got lost. Thanks for spotting that script error - fixed it right now.

@rekkless - here are two version - one contains debug .rpt when random uniform spawning occurs & another one has that option completely disabled. Try to post .rpt from testing both version and let see if I pinpointed error correctly

https://mega.nz/#!95sGgbwQ!Cw9snyI_r3DX6weK9TUt3aaDWqenBOHKMUj_IxEwNTc

https://mega.nz/#!V4cWVJrA!RMgPBzW83VEsNH6wPOEBCgoHWrsVfFQA0u5lDILCScE

My whole unit had that memory crash tonight with a mission that includes RDS assets. It crashed for everyone once it was supposed to load into the briefing screen. Somethings definitely wrong with this version.

Download it one more time from armaholic, dont use mega mirror. We had the same problem last week.

Was getting the issue aswell, and this was only with Cars from the RDS pack. Vehicles used were the Gaz and Vaz, empty.

Havent tried the armaholic version, was using the mega link

+1. We had pre-placed the following vehicles in a mission;

RDS_S1203_Civ_01

RDS_Lada_Civ_04

RDS_Lada_Civ_03

RDS_Ikarus_Civ_02

The illogical thing is that occurred was that two our of ~30 players was able to get in problem free, the rest crashed (including 2 HCs) just before the map briefing screen was about to show. This happened repeatedly until Zeus deleted the vehicles and after that everyone was able to join without any issues.

EDIT: Unsure about mega or armaholic version. Will try again with guaranteed armaholic version and when time permits also the two debug versions.

Hi Reyhard

Sorry I haven't gotten you my RPT yet or given any more technical feed back. I'll try and get to it over the next day or so.

I'm not really technically minded when it comes to mods and problem solving so if it is ok with you I'll just host my entire RPT for you to pick through. I can't imagine it will be long as our missions won't even load to the map screen with 1.30.