PboProject was giving a weird error (something something wrp) and refused to pack FEMAL3 or 50SOMP7, unsure what happened specifically but it appears to have resolved and I'm going to release the base heads and bodies modules sometime in the next 24 hours if these final tests go well. 

Male heads v2 will be released a short time after (I want to fix some proportions on the original modified heads) alongside male versions of the FEMAL3 BDU gear. 

Glasses are being compiled into another mod I'm working on alongside Cunico, so I can't give an accurate ETA, but, BUT, I do know there some snazzy new Oakleys and Aviators on the horizon. :D

So to repeat, FEMAL3 heads and bodies V2 will be released either tonight or tomorrow, and the Male component will be cleaned up and released shortly after. I'm unsure about the glasses module due to two people working on it. 

I will leave you with a screenshot of these snazzy Gascans in the meantime:
20170123202304_1_by_zeealex-daxendc.jpg

• Like 16

Aw shit yeah, arma needs more shades, happy to see you bringing the bling :icon_cool:

• Like 2

On 1/29/2017 at 9:17 AM, AngryViking32 said:

Is the new update going to have working patches/insignia?

bollocks, i knew i forgot something, i'll package a patched up version that will allow insignias in with the male release. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, zeealex said:

bollocks, i knew i forgot something, i'll package a patched up version that will allow insignias in with the male release. 

Release dates make people forgetful. Don't rush it. Take your time! Looking forward to this. The vanilla faces are missing some umpf, these faces are full of umpf!

Okay so you've all waited very patiently to give it a go, so try this and tell me how you get on! :)

showcase_v2_by_zeealex-daxjqfc.jpg

DOWNLOAD FEMAL3 V2

NOTE TO FILE HOSTERS: This is a standalone version of FEMAL3 it should not overwrite the full Identizee package if you have them hosted seperately

Changelog:
- Complete head overhaul with ground up models and textures and new workflow
- Hair Selections
- New Uniforms
- Bug Fixes
- Removed redundant classes 

Requirements: Base game

Known Issues:
- Specularity issue on Smith, unsure what's causing it, will check it out for new releases
- Smaller selection of heads (working on that)
- Oakes looks a little weird, will retexture her for next release. 
- No insignias on uniforms yet
- Only M81 BDU available presently (retextures are welcomed)
- some shadow/texture bugs on the uniforms
- hair does clip - I'm working on a duct tape solution with a homie of mine
- HL .rvmats arent working on the rolled uniform (not that it's a bad thing really)
- Diver suit bug is scarier than the last version - I'll have you know this is a FEATURE! 

Legacy Version for mission makers:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4c1psys81ywjp52/IdentiZee.rar?dl=0

Ingame shots:

20170118023307_1_by_zeealex-daxjt34.jpg

20170118023124 1

20170118023214_1_by_zeealex-daxjscy.jpg

20170118023151_1_by_zeealex-daxjsgm.jpg

20170120211513_1_by_zeealex-daxjsl5.jpg

Let me know if issues/Quirks arise!

Thanks all! :D

• Like 14

oh, and while i'm here, Here's something to help you sleep!

20170117022222_1_by_zeealex-daxjvac.jpg

CrazyCorky's suggestion of Brenda the Dependa seems to fit her perfectly but I loved everyone's suggestions, and you can call her what ever the hell you want! :D

She'll be a playable unit in the full version of Identizee 1.5 

Sweet dreams, darlings!

• Like 13

i'll never get tired of that face :D update looks good Zee-i like the look of the m81 uniform.

• Like 1

thanks! 

yeah it is quite crazy considering!

I mean this screenshot made in 2015 is entitled "Mason, Final Version - Ever"
mason__final_version____ever_by_zeealex-

1bbr8l.jpg

• Like 6

Really well done, Zeealex :)

The lack of female characters in vanilla A3 was a glaring deficiency. Yet another case of 'modders unto the breach'!

• Like 3

What mod are the ballistic glasses from ? I can never seem to find mods that have the proper glossiness on eyewear that the vanilla eyewear has.

• Like 1

Eyewear is from Hidden Identity V2, by Cunico. 

9 hours ago, LCpl Hetzel said:

What mod are the ballistic glasses from ? I can never seem to find mods that have the proper glossiness on eyewear that the vanilla eyewear has.

yep, these ones:
20170118023307_1_by_zeealex-daxjt34.jpg

are from Hidden Identity Pack

and the Gascans will be in a new version :)

• Like 4

Dear Zee, just wanted to say thank you so much for the great work!

• Like 1

Hi, Zee and everyone, This is my first post on this forum.

First, thank you to Zee for her wonderful mod. As i have told her on the steam forums i have several women in our group and they love the mod! You rock!

I have also already posted this to Zee on steam but was hoping people here might be able to help me too?

Sorry in advance, i have numbered them so I do not get lost.

1. I must be doing something wrong, as the legacy versions does not work in the old missions that i have made with her mod. 
2. I have down loaded the legacy vision for steam and i can get it working (kind of) in the Virtual Arsenal, I can see her new outfits, (Nato BDU womens and Nato BDU womens rolled sleeves) as well as the other old outfits. I see them all in the list and i can see half of them but the other half of the old outfits i used is a man in his underwear (F nato uniform-shirt).... all my missions now say i do not have Femal3_CustomModels
3. I have done the whole set launch options thing in steam and -mod=@IdentiZee
4. I have been following the guides on Armaholic and I think i must be putting the mod in the wrong folder? 
5. I put the @identiZee folder into the addons and i copy and paste the key into the key folder?
Sorry for being such a Noob, as I am fine for doing this in other games.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Edited by Marcus Machiavelli