Hi kibot, thanks for creating this campaign, I really enjoyed playing it. The voice acting and player choices were well done.

Seem to be stuck on the very first mision. Told to run south out of the city. The current task marker is in the ocean. I have ran to the beach and nothing is happenning.

Yeah, I had that issue. Ignore the task marker and keep running south with your squad mates.

Hello,

Thx for this campaign Kibot, it's really cool !!

I have one issue at the start of mission "Blast radius": I go back to HQ, hear Taylor on the radio but the task is still on "go back to HQ". What am I supposed to do ?

Thx!

Hello,

Thx for this campaign Kibot, it's really cool !!

I have one issue at the start of mission "Blast radius": I go back to HQ, hear Taylor on the radio but the task is still on "go back to HQ". What am I supposed to do ?

Thx!

Glad you like the campaign :).

You have to find Taylor, he's near the objective marker.

In mission "Amongst friends", it's easy to recon using just your AIs because they don't get caught by AAF. :)

It looks really nice :)

But i cant play with my shactak HUD and Tao Folding map :(

Is it normal? I can un if you decide to block extension, just wanna know if its normal or if i have a trouble :)

Is it normal? I can un if you decide to block extension, just wanna know if its normal or if i have a trouble :)

I haven't tested it personally but ST HUD and Tao folding map should run fine.

---------- Post added at 02:08 ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 ----------

Quick repost to announce the release of v1.021:

Changelog:

v1.021

Quick fixes:

-Missions "Sticks and stones" and "Rolling Steel": player now has access to the briefing before the mission start.

-Mission "Requiem": The player starts automatically the mission with no briefing screen.

The player cannot eject anymore from the chopper.

Minigun ammo is from time to time refilled to compensate the increased rate of fire from the minigun since last patches.

Direct download link on the first page has been updated, and the steam workshop item is being uploaded.

I played the whole campaign with sthud and it was working. There may be an issue when you load a game (ie the sthud is missing) but if it's the case the issue is coming from sthud, not this campaign.

I had Tao Fold Map in my addon list but never used it during my playing on those missions so I really can't tell.

Great job kibot, this is really a well made campaign! I bet you were an OFP player... ;)

I ran into a problem in Grave Diggers. After mopping up some guys inside the base my leader moves outside of it and doesn't move. No AI mods are in effect.

Edited by Variable

Great job kibot, this is really a well made campaign! I bet you were an OFP played... ;)

How did you know ? Ehe ;).

I ran into a problem in Grave Diggers. After mopping up some guys inside the base my leader moves outside of it and doesn't move. No AI mods are in effect.

Weird, I finished this mission multiple times and never had this issue.

Just finished Kilot - excellent work. Really enjoyed it! Thank you for making it!

I took the

tank option and am about to revert and do the spec op "sticks and stones" route. Are the any differences in the other missions after this? Are UGVs available in later missions for example?

Again thanks and good luck with MANW

Just finished Kilot - excellent work. Really enjoyed it! Thank you for making it!

I took the

tank option and am about to revert and do the spec op "sticks and stones" route. Are the any differences in the other missions after this? Are UGVs available in later missions for example?

Again thanks and good luck with MANW

Thanks for the kinds words petek.

To answer your question:

Completing the mission will indeed, give you access to unmaned vehicles later. :)

You're welcome Kilbot - well deserved praise in my opinion!

thanks for the intel;-)

Finally finished part two and I'm speechless. What a campaign!

Apart from the nice gameplay and different mission types the superb voice acting and amazing soundtrack really stand out. That's professional work!

I hope this won't be the last we see from you guys and good luck in the contest!

Great campaign, kibot! :) Thumbs up, really! :)

The last missions somehow reminded me of The Hurt Locker (the sniper scene) - they had something endless (in a positive way) and depressing with that good music and the chance of success = 0. :)

Thanks a lot for your work!

Many thanks ! Glad you liked the campaign :).

Out of curiosity, is there a reason to launch this as a mod and not just put it into the campaign folder as with other campaigns?

Will it alter game mechanics or add any other content, or is it only mission files?

Out of curiosity, is there a reason to launch this as a mod

There's 2 reasons:

-At the time it was released, the Steam Workshop wasn't able yet to support the campaign .pbo files, so I had to release it as an addon with a campaign within.

-This campaign contain custom menu background/scene. Except that, it's only mission files.

Just finished your campain and I have to say exellent work! :bounce3:

Thank you for the non steam link!

Hope to see more of your work in the future!

I played this campaign a few months ago and just found this thread. First I have to say that I really enjoyed your work and that this is one of the best campaigns for Arma 3. Together with Resist, Mercs, In our time and Deliverance you build the top five.:)

Do you have any new projects in work?

Hi, glad you guys enjoyed the campaign.

At the moment, I just have an idea regarding what I'd like to do in the ArmA3 editor. Something that would use what I've learned during my past projects, and put that together in a dynamic, coherent and immersive context

However, I don't have much time right now. Maybe later.