Sign in to follow this  
levrex

Task Force Arrowhead Radio for ArmA-II CO

Switch off battleeye on the server and on the client side. Other methods do not exist.

Looks like Battleeye has to be "restarted" every time you join or host a server.

1. host a server or connect to one.

2. ALT TAB to windows

3. Open Task Manager and go to services

4. rightclick on BE service and switch off

5. rightclick on BEservice and switch ON

6.ALT TAB back to game, TFAR works now.

need to be done any time you host or join a server. :-(

Edited by Mirek
Redundant number

Me helped

Run {GameDIR}\Expansion\BattlEye\UnInstallBE.exe

Delete all files from this directory

Delete all files from C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye\

Restart computer

Install {GameDIR}\BEsetup\Setup_BattlEyeARMA2OA.exe

Download http://www.battleye.com/downloads/arma2oa/BEService.exe

and http://www.battleye.com/downloads/arma2oa/BEService_x64.exe

copy this files to {GameDIR}/Expansion/BattlEye/

Run BEService.exe or BEService_64.exe depending on your version of Windows

Run game. BattlEye trying update. It may get error. No matter.

To connect and play.

If hangs "Waiting for host", close the game and start again BEService.exe or BEService_64.exe depending on your version of Windows.

To connect and play.

I'm having a bug with the new rc4 version, looks like when i we use the speakers on the backpack radios we lose conection with the plugin on the teamspeak ( we go back to our previous room , like when we leave the server), i've tested with almos all the radios (exept one that i didin't find the button :o) ) all backpack radios does the same thing.

The short radios speakers and vehicles ones works just fine, the problem is only with backpacks.

Also tested with the backpack on the ground, if the speakers are activated on it , The bug doesn't happen, but it wont broadcast anything like it should...

Thanks

(sorry for bad english)

Looks like Battleeye has to be "restarted" every time you join or host a server.

1. host a server or connect to one.

2. ALT TAB to windows

3. Open Task Manager and go to services

4. rightclick on BE service and switch off

5. rightclick on BEservice and switch ON

6.ALT TAB back to game, TFAR works now.

need to be done any time you host or join a server. :-(

Same problem, and same solution. Big thanks to you Mirek from russian Arma2 players:yay: =) Hope it will be fixed by Task Force (or maybe BattlEye) team. Thanks and srry for my English)

In any Multi Session Operation mission with EOD mod enabled TFR removes the THOR3 backpack :(

"No entry config...... THOR3" And the game removes the backpack.

Is there anything I can do to play with both? I really dont wanna go back to older teamspeak versions with ACRE ^

Yesterday my TS3 started to crash everytime i try to join server with TFAR.

It looks like when the plugin in TS3 recieves information from game that i connected to server, and it tries to move me to the TFAR channel, it crashes the Teamspeak.

Day before yesterday all worked well, Anyone else encountered this?

Plugin collects statistics and transfers it to the server developer radio. Probably had a problem on the server.

Plugin collects statistics and transfers it to the server developer radio. Probably had a problem on the server.

Strange... It should not affect crashing... (as far as I know)

Hmm its happening only on that one server i gues, because when i host the game everything works fine. I want to try to contact the server owner, but iam not sure he will know what to do. Any advices? Also i use TFAR from PWS is the version on PWS the latest? Plugin something.0.7 if i remember correctly.

Any update on this? Problem is on that one server alone, anywhere else TFAR works OK. TFAR on server Works i guess because you get the radios upon joining, but then your teamspeak crashes, and you have to disable the plugin in TS. With plugin disabled you can still play, but radios obviously doesnt work, and you can hear all the players around the map.

Attach dump file. Perhaps author of the plugin can help you.

I also have the same problem.

If it can help, here is what I get in the TS logs:

2015-04-02 20:11:55.822085|INFO    |task_force_radio|141| can't center client : invalid clientID
2015-04-02 20:11:55.823085|INFO    |task_force_radio|141| can't center client : invalid clientID
2015-04-02 20:11:56.848144|INFO    |task_force_radio|141| can't center client : invalid clientID

And a link to my crash dump :

http://catsy.net/Arma/ts3_clientui-win64-1407159763-2015-04-02%2020_11_57.879203.zip

No error in Arma rpt

Catsy

Is there a way to add Radios to vehicles like custom vehicles?? any help would be appreciated!!

Updated mod v4.0.0.1-alpha available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey [TF]Nkey & Levrex , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

FIX for TeamSpeak Plugins not being installed properly.

hey Levrex thanks for the TFAR port it so great my community runs any milsim depends on this radio ! but recently I and all of my mate encountered error that some reason the TS3 crashed with no reason while running TFAR plugin. This happen frequently that it caused inconvenience while executing mission on Arma 2 OA

TFAR OA version : rc4

Teamspeak 3 client version :  3.0.18.2 (plugin version 0.9.7 and 0.9.8 have same problem)

Arma 2 OA version : 1.63 updated latest until today

Addon installed during the problem :

CBA_OA
TFAR_CO
MCC_SANDBOX
and a mod that i tweaked for personal-use packed on a same folder (if you need it i wll upload it)

Looking for any fix and workaround and it would be great if you can make separate mod from ACE :)

here is the crashdump from TS3 :

Edit :

this is the ts3 client log

2015-12-19 10:06:59.856384|INFO    |task_force_radio|141|can't center client : invalid clientID
2015-12-19 10:06:59.859384|INFO    |task_force_radio|141|can't center client : invalid clientID
2015-12-19 10:06:59.862384|INFO    |task_force_radio|141|can't center client : invalid clientID
2015-12-19 10:06:59.864384|INFO    |task_force_radio|141|can't center client : invalid clientID
2015-12-19 10:06:59.867385|INFO    |task_force_radio|141|can't center client : invalid clientID

this is arma 2 OA RPT file :

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B378PzBXUM_9bjR1TlBMRnRUcGc

Hmm, nothing outright suspicious at first sight, except for the line

Unknown entity: ' Levrex <t color='#566D7E'>https://github.com/michail-nikolaev/task-force-arma-3-radio</t>'

which creeped me out a little upon seeing it, but seems like it's related to CBA.

Anyway, when did y'all start experiencing the crashes (and when did last ArmA-II and TS updates come out)? Do you encounter it in any mission you try to play on your server? Is it encountered on other servers? I. e., are there any known conditions for the crash? Does launching the game with CBA and TFAR only enabled help? Which OS do you and your mates use?

The original port doesn't work on 0.9.8 version, since i stopped working on it earlier than it came out, but you can bypass this by rewriting TF_ADDON_VERSION string variable after it is defined. If you did not rewrite this directly, of course.

On the other issue, you can run it without ACE freely, but you'd have to deal with clicking on the error window to remove it and see untextured things instead of sexy backpacks. I think i have asked for help on these forums with making standalone rucks, but to no avail, and models are "witchery too strong" for me to comprehend. Therefore, meh, ain't my business. It's not like you can't do anything about it yourself if you need it so much.

Levrex, каждый раз при открытии ДВ или КВ рации в .RPT Ñпамит ошибку, ÑвÑзанную Ñ CBA:

"x\cba\addons\ui\flexiMenu\fnc_menu.sqf: Invalid params c1: [b Alpha 1-1:1 (Noma),["_this call TFAR_fnc_lrRadioMenu"]]"

"x\cba\addons\ui\flexiMenu\fnc_menu.sqf: Invalid params c1: [b Alpha 1-1:1 (Noma),["_this call TFAR_fnc_swRadioMenu"]]"

Ð§Ð¸Ð½Ð¸Ñ‚ÑŒ будешь?

P.S. Сборка аддонов ACE+CBA.

Levrex, каждый раз при открытии ДВ или КВ рации в .RPT Ñпамит ошибку, ÑвÑзанную Ñ CBA:

Ð§Ð¸Ð½Ð¸Ñ‚ÑŒ будешь?

P.S. Сборка аддонов ACE+CBA.

Ðет. Смотрел как-то, ÑмыÑла прибирать чужой муÑор не нашёл. Можешь Ñчитать Ñто фичей, позволÑющей отÑлеживать Ð²ÐºÐ»ÑŽÑ‡ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ Ñ€Ð°Ñ†Ð¸Ð¸ длÑ, Ñкажем, дебага.

Hmm, nothing outright suspicious at first sight, except for the line

Unknown entity: ' Levrex <t color='#566D7E'>https://github.com/michail-nikolaev/task-force-arma-3-radio</t>'

which creeped me out a little upon seeing it, but seems like it's related to CBA.

Anyway, when did y'all start experiencing the crashes (and when did last ArmA-II and TS updates come out)? Do you encounter it in any mission you try to play on your server? Is it encountered on other servers? I. e., are there any known conditions for the crash? Does launching the game with CBA and TFAR only enabled help? Which OS do you and your mates use?

The original port doesn't work on 0.9.8 version, since i stopped working on it earlier than it came out, but you can bypass this by rewriting TF_ADDON_VERSION string variable after it is defined. If you did not rewrite this directly, of course.

On the other issue, you can run it without ACE freely, but you'd have to deal with clicking on the error window to remove it and see untextured things instead of sexy backpacks. I think i have asked for help on these forums with making standalone rucks, but to no avail, and models are "witchery too strong" for me to comprehend. Therefore, meh, ain't my business. It's not like you can't do anything about it yourself if you need it so much.

hmm experiencing this problem on virtual sandbox system OA and Patrol Ops 2, haven't tested on other mission btw. Actually when I tested this problem still occured when only activated CBA and TFAR_CO, for windows i'm using windows 7 SP1 64bit. Oh my mate said this problem will happen furiously after they changed class in-game mission not in lobby mission on VTS mission, maybe this clue might help.

the Arma 2 and OA last update on 21 Dec http://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=33930 and the TS3 i can't remember it but sure maybe several months ago.

and last thing I actually already made some tweaks on your TFAR port Levrex to patch up missing textures and removed ACE thingy so there is no more error message popup but the TS3 crashing still occurs. You can have the modified TFAR_CO here  :

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B378PzBXUM_9QXNSMFN0MFBDODQ

hmm experiencing this problem on virtual sandbox system OA and Patrol Ops 2, haven't tested on other mission btw. Actually when I tested this problem still occured when only activated CBA and TFAR_CO, for windows i'm using windows 7 SP1 64bit. Oh my mate said this problem will happen furiously after they changed class in-game mission not in lobby mission on VTS mission, maybe this clue might help.

the Arma 2 and OA last update on 21 Dec http://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=33930 and the TS3 i can't remember it but sure maybe several months ago.

Okay, so the OS isn't the cause... well, most probably.

You should test it in other missions, with VTS disabled, too. Preferably, with several players on server. IIRC, we had played on Patrol Ops i modified for my "late" server with TFAR, no problems, but it was about a year and half ago.

What does it mean to change class in VTS way?

And you still didn't say when the problem started. Was it right after that update or had you encountered it before? In the first case, maybe try reverting to "legacy" and see what happens. If that fixes the crashes, well, the only solution i see now is to revert to the old version.

P. S. And just in case — the plugin (.dll library) you use in TS, it is from the folder you gave me (or from original TFAR-CO) and you did not update it via any means, right?

Ðет. Смотрел как-то, ÑмыÑла прибирать чужой муÑор не нашёл. Можешь Ñчитать Ñто фичей, позволÑющей отÑлеживать Ð²ÐºÐ»ÑŽÑ‡ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ Ñ€Ð°Ñ†Ð¸Ð¸ длÑ, Ñкажем, дебага.

Я Ñтот аддон предлагаю на замену нашей нынешней рации на большом проекте (Тушино), и еÑли вÑе 200 человек захотÑÑ‚ много раз открывать/закрывать Ð¸Ð½Ñ‚ÐµÑ€Ñ„ÐµÐ¹Ñ ÐšÐ’/ДВ рации, то можно Ñпокойно положить Ñервер.

ПофикÑи пожалуйÑта, и оÑтальные ошибки тоже, глÑнь, вроде в 0.9.8 иÑправили что-то.

Я Ñтот аддон предлагаю на замену нашей нынешней рации на большом проекте (Тушино), и еÑли вÑе 200 человек захотÑÑ‚ много раз открывать/закрывать Ð¸Ð½Ñ‚ÐµÑ€Ñ„ÐµÐ¹Ñ ÐšÐ’/ДВ рации, то можно Ñпокойно положить Ñервер.

ПофикÑи пожалуйÑта, и оÑтальные ошибки тоже, глÑнь, вроде в 0.9.8 иÑправили что-то.

......Как Ñ ÑƒÐ¶Ðµ Ñказал, овчинка не Ñтоит выделки. Серверу от клиентÑких Ñообщений в клиентÑкий же лог ни холодно ни жарко (ну, ежели *нÑшн*оÑÑ‚ÑŒ его хозÑев ещё не дошла до такой Ñтадии, чтобы поÑтрочно копировать лог каждого клиента), а вот его название упоминать не Ñтоило, тушинцев не уважаю. У Ð²Ð°Ñ ÐµÑÑ‚ÑŒ Ñвоё поделие (горÑчий, кÑтати, привет его ÑоздателÑм, коÑвенно Ð¼ÐµÐ½Ñ Ð¿Ð¾Ð´Ñ‚Ð¾Ð»ÐºÐ½ÑƒÐ²ÑˆÐ¸Ð¼ к портированию рации TFA), чего бы им дальше не пользоватьÑÑ? ЕÑли так неймётÑÑ, у ВОГа была ÑÐ²Ð¾Ñ Ñ€Ð°Ñ†Ð¸Ñ, чаÑтично оÑÐ½Ð¾Ð²Ð°Ð½Ð½Ð°Ñ Ð½Ð° моём порте, поддержка которой, возможно, ещё ведётÑÑ. От Ð¼ÐµÐ½Ñ Ð¿Ð¾Ð¼Ð¾Ñ‰Ð¸ ждать не Ñоветую.