deltagamer

ChinookPack - Mod Release

Should I add ATGM to the ACH-47F or keep it to rockets and miniguns for the pilot?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should I add ATGM to the ACH-47F or keep it to rockets and miniguns for the pilot?

• Yes use ATGM!
    • No don't use ATGM!

Just dl'd the new version. some feedback, any gun fired expends the brass in the middle of the chopper. it expends from the roof down through the bottom hatch. just looks wierd. also, Can you move the ramp gunner (and the gun) a bit farther out so that the gunners legs are not morphed into the ramp? Keep up the good work and looking forward to an ACH47!

Edited by XgrunT

Yeah I just noticed the weapons shells being ejected at the roof, I'll get a fix for that soon. As for the gunner its like that because of the animation I set it to, don't worry I will fix that too without moving the weapon. :)

Thank you for this new version deltagamer ! I love this mod. :lookaround:

Edited by [CSLA]LUKI

@[CSLA]LUKI thanks :)

@kgino1045 Can you give me more info or can anyone else confirm this? Right now it works for me.

Sweet! I've been using the SOAR MH-47E for awhile. While it's nice, I like the OD Green paint job on this much more.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

This is a great mod, can you maybe make more air force skins, i can offer my help with it if you would like :)

First of all well done with the ramp. A couple of other chinook addons have ramps but you've got to step over them to get in etc, whereas yours you can just run in/out normally. It would seem however slightly pointless having the ramp because you can't sit down from inside, you've got to be outside the Chinook. Also when you get out, it spawns you outside rather than inside the Chinook. It would be cool if that worked :)

@Foxhound - Thank for letting me know! :yay:

@TCBRUNCH - Yeah I'm planning on doing that, I will add you as a friend and I'll let you know when I start working on them. Thanks for the support :)

@Bravo93 - Later on when I get the chance I will look into adding the ability to sit down on a seat from the inside and get into the pilot and co-pilot seat from the back as well.

@Sonsalt6 Thanks for updating the page! :bounce3:

Wow, this sounds fantastic. Am looking forward to seeing the British version. Would it be possible for a medic version also that units could lay down & be treated by a mert team mate? Thanks for your hard work

@Pipyn1970 I'm open for ideas and yours sounds great I'll see what I can do! :)

Edited by deltagamer

I've updated the mod with a BAF chinook, check the front page for info and download!

So I've been working hard on new features for this pack and I wanted to see everyone's opinion on the skin below \/

There will also be a desert camo and a snow camo coming soon!

http://i.imgur.com/x06albG.jpg (141 kB)

Thanks for the skins TCBRUNCH

Somethings like the winch are just place holders and may change in the future.

Also after working with TCBRUNCH to fix his HH60G stretchers, it has inspired me to do a medical version with stretchers and medical equipment as well :)

Edited by deltagamer

@kecharles28 Thanks for letting me know :)

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Is it possible at all to get the HC4 without the ramp gunner so that the ramp can be used?

Thanks and great work on the mod mate, I love Chinooks!

@Foxhound thanks for updating :yay:

@Imperator_Pete yeah I'm working on a ramp version, I should be finished with it soon

@CptDavo looks good but I think I may have a skin similar to that, I'll show some pics of the different camos

---------- Post added at 13:12 ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 ----------

Wuowjux.jpg

Here's a pic of the desert camo