warlord554

1stBN/160th SOAR Mod ArmA III WIP

Yea last I heard he was slowly working on it. Once ingame and bugs are worked out, it won't be too hard to convert it for A2. We will see. :)

Yea last I heard he was slowly working on it. Once ingame and bugs are worked out, it won't be too hard to convert it for A2. We will see. :)

So you don´t plan to create the UH-60L DAP/UH-60M IDAP? Are you also gonna create matching pilots and crew members?

Awesome that you´re gonna make a present 160th SOAR Heli pack btw! Can´t wait to play it, keep up the good work :)

MOD info can be found on the front page. In short, yes a DAP is planned. Also plan on full crew gear, however that will be after the aircraft are ready. I will be posting updates sometime today.

Hello everyone!!

Here's a teaser for you Since you asked about the DAP.

th_buldozer2014-04-0915-53-07-85.jpg

:oops:

MOD info can be found on the front page. In short, yes a DAP is planned. Also plan on full crew gear, however that will be after the aircraft are ready. I will be posting updates sometime today.

Sorry, I totally forgot to read the front page...:(

Hello everyone!!

Here's a teaser for you Since you asked about the DAP.

http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww235/1WaCkO/MH60/th_buldozer2014-04-0915-53-07-85.jpg

:oops:

Looks nice! Thank you guys for making my dreams come true :D

Hi! Great project to work with TOH FM! Keep it up gents!

BTW guys- You might want to contact Yura Petrov, he did wonderfull Blackhawk pack for A2, he also was about to conver it to TOH, so I would assume he'd be interested in seeing it go Arma 3.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?131380-Blackhawks-by-YuraPetrov

We are working hard to bring you guys a SOAR pack that the community has yet to see. ;) We have kept a lot of development under wraps until final features and models are squared away. They are shaping up nicely

Can't wait to fly it:)

Is it possible to add the flir camera on the littlebirds variants ?

The AN/ZSQ-3 Pod is in the works. So yes, they will.

Don't know if your library of Aircrafts for this mod is complete or not but if your open to another challenge I thought this video might be inspirational. I'm sending this to Franze and Nodunit in case they would be interested in either updating their already awesome AH64 III mod or allowing another addon artist to modify it to create this newest version that will be rolling out in full very soon. Thank You for all the hard work you guys have been putting in to bring us such an awesome gift, that will surely change the face of warfare for many.

Airframes used by Unit:

MH/AH-6M Little Bird 51

MH-47G Chinook 61

MH-60M Black Hawk 72

Front page updated with current WIP pics. We have been modelling pretty much every aspect except the airframe on these helos, including a new full interior, weapons systems, and avionics. All textures are being updated, and support from many different community mod members will allow these birds to take advantage of many different features. Every aspect will have its own experience, from the pilots, to gunners, etc. We are also working on a full custom sound suite, from the helo itself to the M134's. Custom cargo animations are also in the works. Thanks for all your support guys, we all appreciate it and continue to push ourselves, and raise the bar with this mod.

@Wiki

I did see his mod and I hope he can pull it off. That map looks great :)

@robowilso

We do not have any plans to include the apache airframe. There are various reasons why SOAR doesn't use them, but simply comes down to the limited fuel range of the AH64, and the fact that they already have many Blackhawk platforms available.

@SamB

We are focusing on 1st Battalion, which uses blackhawks and littlebirds. I eventually would like to incorporate our work into a high quality MH47G. We will see later down the road :)

Best Regards,

SOAR MOD Team

This mod is going to be beyond epic.

EDIT: is releasing analog gauges version of UH-60 planned, or are You sticking to CRT MH-60?

Edited by SamB

I have a suggestion for you could you create the MH-60 C3 wich is the command unit , seen in the Blackhawk Down and the Green Zone.

They have on the cargo cell 6 screen and some radios.

This mod is going to be beyond epic.

EDIT: is releasing analog gauges version of UH-60 planned, or are You sticking to CRT MH-60?

Yes the L models will have more traditional cockpits, while the M models will have full CAAS digital ones.

- The service menu will allow you to modify each airframe to your mission needs:

- Equip/Remove Fuel Probe, Pilot Doors, DAP will have various switchable weapons systems, including the GAU, M230, rockets, M134's, fuel tanks, AT missiles, AA missiles, possibly anti ship missiles, as will the AH6 gunship

- MH60 DAP will have both L and M models

- MH60 Blackhawk will have L and M models

- AH/MH6 will only be the upgraded M model, and will incorporate a new CAAS cockpit, New FLIR and avionics, and an updated FRIES fastrope system, just to mention a few

---------- Post added at 19:12 ---------- Previous post was at 19:10 ----------

I have a suggestion for you could you create the MH-60 C3 wich is the command unit , seen in the Blackhawk Down and the Green Zone.

They have on the cargo cell 6 screen and some radios.

I've thought about this since the start of the mod. I'd like to, maybe have a laser designated screen, and script a uav feed over your target area or helo. Once the interior is in place we will discuss this command model :)

Edited by WarLord554