SGT Fuller

United States Air Force

Do you like the Air Force mod  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

So, is there no download for the full mod and not just the AC-130? Little confused

;2888638']Like I said earlier' date=' I dedicated my time to getting the service menus completed this week.. Here is a teaser of the new GUI I put together for USAF Mod.

WIP A10 Loadouts

[url']https://www.dropbox.com/s/yah05hfx4jx3fcj/a10_loadouts.jpg?dl=0[/url]

Also I had time to take a screen of the updates AFSOC, big thanks to Voodoo for donating this Peltor ComTac III Helmets to use.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2i78oahxp44fvi5/AFSOC_CCT_TEST.png?dl=0

I really like the look of that interface, do the empty squares suggest more presets to come and with them perhaps more weaponry?

;2888638']Like I said earlier' date=' I dedicated my time to getting the service menus completed this week.. Here is a teaser of the new GUI I put together for USAF Mod.

WIP A10 Loadouts

[url']https://www.dropbox.com/s/yah05hfx4jx3fcj/a10_loadouts.jpg?dl=0[/url]

Also I had time to take a screen of the updates AFSOC, big thanks to Voodoo for donating this Peltor ComTac III Helmets to use.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2i78oahxp44fvi5/AFSOC_CCT_TEST.png?dl=0

I don't mean to be Mr. Corrector here but it's made by Fairchild Republic not Lockheed Martin. But still an amazing loadout screen, I think its very good putting the extra info about what engine it uses and stuff like that. Looking forward to it ;)

I really like the look of that interface, do the empty squares suggest more presets to come and with them perhaps more weaponry?

Yes, still work in progress

I don't mean to be Mr. Corrector here but it's made by Fairchild Republic not Lockheed Martin. But still an amazing loadout screen, I think its very good putting the extra info about what engine it uses and stuff like that. Looking forward to it ;)

Yes that is correct, the logo was left over from one of the other aircraft, my fault. That was taken the first day I implemented the template.

Service Menu Update

As promised all (20) aircraft service menu UI are now complete, it was a long week...

Given that some aircraft do not have a loadout option, you will still have the ability to repair/refuel and select the vehicle markings via service menu

Edited by Sig [USMC]

;2895219']Yes' date=' still work in progress

Yes that is correct, the logo was left over from one of the other aircraft, my fault. That was taken the first day I implemented the template.

[b']Service Menu Update[/b]

As promised all (20) aircraft service menu UI are now complete, it was a long week...

Given that some aircraft do not have a loadout option, you will still have the ability to repair/refuel and select the vehicle markings via service menu

Is there a way we can make our own presets that our clientside?

;2895219']

Service Menu Update

As promised all (20) aircraft service menu UI are now complete' date=' it was a long week...

Given that some aircraft do not have a loadout option, you will still have the ability to repair/refuel and select the vehicle markings via service menu[/quote']

Woohoo ! This mod's aircraft were awesome but hard to utilize because they were really mission specific. As the virtual pilot of my team I can't wait for that update, I'll finally be able to wip out the big boys again :D

Hi,

Downloaded USAFv032A today and installed it, also watched the You Tube video below by SullyStuffz:

Arma 3 Mods [PT 3] - AC130 Gunship

Can you tell me how the guy in the video managed to switch back and forth between the Pilot's seat and the gunner stations and also how you can switch from one gun station to another? I can only seem to switch from Pilot to a gun station and then i'm stuck there???

Can't go back to pilot or any other weapon stations!! Is it something i have set up wrong in the editor? I've tried setting aircraft to Player as Pilot, Player as Gunner and both the "Playable as" options too but it makes no difference?

Once i'm in a weapon station the only options i have when i hit the action button are, Get Out, Eject, Inventory etc??? I'm pretty new to Arma 3 so i might well be missing something very obvious?

I realise the mod is meant in spirit to be played co-op on a multi-crew aircraft like the AC-130 and i appreciate that completely. However, being new to the game i'd rather learn on Single Player and don't currently have anyone to team up with to play Pilot/Gunner etc?

Any help much appreciated?

Many thanks.

Hi,

Downloaded USAFv032A today and installed it, also watched the You Tube video below by SullyStuffz:

Arma 3 Mods [PT 3] - AC130 Gunship

Can you tell me how the guy in the video managed to switch back and forth between the Pilot's seat and the gunner stations and also how you can switch from one gun station to another? I can only seem to switch from Pilot to a gun station and then i'm stuck there???

Can't go back to pilot or any other weapon stations!! Is it something i have set up wrong in the editor? I've tried setting aircraft to Player as Pilot, Player as Gunner and both the "Playable as" options too but it makes no difference?

Once i'm in a weapon station the only options i have when i hit the action button are, Get Out, Eject, Inventory etc??? I'm pretty new to Arma 3 so i might well be missing something very obvious?

I realise the mod is meant in spirit to be played co-op on a multi-crew aircraft like the AC-130 and i appreciate that completely. However, being new to the game i'd rather learn on Single Player and don't currently have anyone to team up with to play Pilot/Gunner etc?

Any help much appreciated?

Many thanks.

In the video I have all the guns filled with AI and i use teamswitch to swap between the stations. However, we intend to add 2 variants of the ac130, one for SP and one for MP. The one for MP will now have only one gunner which will control all guns (as it would IRL).

In the video I have all the guns filled with AI and i use teamswitch to swap between the stations. However, we intend to add 2 variants of the ac130, one for SP and one for MP. The one for MP will now have only one gunner which will control all guns (as it would IRL).

Hi,

Thanks very much for the info.

So, I have tried using Teamswitch but it doesn't even come up when i press "U" or "T" keys?? Have checked Key bindings in Config and it's "U" as i thought and as you can see my keyboard "U" is working? In the Map screen i can view all the crew members but i can't find any way to switch to other stations or back to pilot other than the problem in my original post?? WTF!! Tried binding "Next team member" and "Previous team member" to additional keys but that didn't work either?

I'll try testing to see if Teamswitch is working in other missions to see if it's a more global problem with my setup?

Am running out of idea's now! Lol!!

Any further suggestions on what might be causing this folks?

Thanks again for the help.

A thought just occurred to me that Teamswitch might not work in the Preview window of the Editor so i've just tried running the AC-130 test mission as a Single Player mission and still no Teamswitch at all???

Totally puzzled? Wonder if i need to do a clean install of the game and start from scratch?

;2895219']Yes' date=' still work in progress

[b']Service Menu Update[/b]

Thanks for your great work and efforts.

Very nice Mod !!! Keep up the good work :) The F-22 will be fun ;)

Indeed the F-22 will be very fun with the SDB's in it :) Fuller do you have any update on the progress on the aircraft?

Indeed the F-22 will be very fun with the SDB's in it :) Fuller do you have any update on the progress on the aircraft?

Right now I'm in the field with my unit but we will be back tomorrow so I will continue updating the mod. Currently we are running down the list of aircraft to make sure everything including the fighters are not popping out errors. We have also made a missilebox for our planes. I will be posting some videos soon of a special weapon :) we don't like how our mod is currently configured so we intend to re-release the mod I its entirety including the fighter jets..I promise you it will not be long from now..stay tuned to this thread when the re release is ready a new thread will be made..making the currently released Air Force mod obsolete. I plan to make a progress of each aircraft on the front page..this may or may not happen but I will keep everyone informed best regards

SGT FULLER

Good luck Fuller. Your work is awesome, can't wait to test new version.

Care to share preview changelog? :)

Ty for the update fuller, good to hear from you and see that this project is full speed ahead

Oh yeah, question will you add the LRASM? (Long-Range Anti-Ship Missile) A bit off topic here but good luck with your operation out there. :)

Currently enlisting aide for following positions: scripter, mfd handler, modeler. To help me push the mod out and fix errors plz PM if interested. Thanks guys serious inquires only

I was going to say if you could add the SR-71 Blackbird (which would be awesome to have) but sadly it's retired. :(

I was going to say if you could add the SR-71 Blackbird (which would be awesome to have) but sadly it's retired. :(

What's it's use in A3 anyway? I doubt you will be able to do any reconnaissance with A3 viewing distance...

Fuller, what about damage model / wrecks for drones and other USAF planes, will that be in next release?

What's it's use in A3 anyway? I doubt you will be able to do any reconnaissance with A3 viewing distance...

Fuller, what about damage model / wrecks for drones and other USAF planes, will that be in next release?

damage models are already in..as far as wrecks i dont know dought it

Once again amazing mod. Truly loving it. Just discovered the bohemia interactive "wiki" USAF page.

https://community.bistudio.com/wikidata/images/2/2d/arma3_USAF_E3.jpg (381 kB)

As to say something about that.. AMAZING!

It's great to see you guys are working on a USAF E-3 Sentry.

Question... will it be funcitonal? With long range radio from TFAR and Radar is functional similiar to the E2 Hawkeyes radar dish in Unsung Vietnam mod from Arma 2 and OFP?

Nice job so far!

Hint hint: I don't see the E-8 on your list yet ;)

Or the A10! It would be cool too see the A10 double seater trainer aircraft unarmed in your trainer list.

Nice job so far like i said though guys! Truly love it.

Once again amazing mod. Truly loving it. Just discovered the bohemia interactive "wiki" USAF page.

https://community.bistudio.com/wikidata/images/2/2d/arma3_USAF_E3.jpg (381 kB)

As to say something about that.. AMAZING!

It's great to see you guys are working on a USAF E-3 Sentry.

Question... will it be funcitonal? With long range radio from TFAR and Radar is functional similiar to the E2 Hawkeyes radar dish in Unsung Vietnam mod from Arma 2 and OFP?

Nice job so far!

Hint hint: I don't see the E-8 on your list yet ;)

Or the A10! It would be cool too see the A10 double seater trainer aircraft unarmed in your trainer list.

Nice job so far like i said though guys! Truly love it.

Like I said earlier, we have too many our plate right now. We don't have any plans on adding anymore aircrafts.

Like I said earlier, we have too many our plate right now. We don't have any plans on adding anymore aircrafts.

It's as he said no more aircraft will be added to this mod. The current list we have is our final list for this mod pack. It's already big as is anyway and adding more would probably detour Players away and we don't want that.

Just a plane I like and in my opinion it is a fun plane to fly around but i'm not that desperate to have it in the game just a suggestion :P