Sign in to follow this  
giallustio

=BTC= weapons A2

Since the last update (both devbranch and =BTC= weapons A2), I get CTDs as long as weapons from the mod are spawned within a mission (if the mod is just active, I don't get crashes, but as soon as I play a unit with a BTC-weapon or as soon as a unit with a BTC-weapon is spawned). It doesn't occur directly, but rather a couple of seconds later (or up to a minute).

Btw., I've reverted to stable recently and still get the crashes with your weapons. I still don't know why it's happening. The rpts don't point to your mod specifically, just to some C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at 01141E48. But =BTC= weapons A2 is the only mod causing this unfortunately.

To be a bit more specific: The crashes do not occur in editor. For me the crashes occur as long as I'm playing a zeus mission with your addon enabled and 7 playable units + player wielding your weapons.

Edited by Pergor

Will there be soon an Update too fix the Sound Problems with the new ARMA III Bootcamp Update?

BTC weapons aren´t affected by the "Bootcamp Symdrom"! All his weapons use vanilla sound config, so there´s no missing sounds =P

At least most of them which I´ve tested... Slatts did the same and his weapons weren´t affected too..

cheers!

;2733816']BTC weapons aren´t affected by the "Bootcamp Symdrom"! All his weapons use vanilla sound config' date=' so there´s no missing sounds =P

At least most of them which I´ve tested... Slatts did the same and his weapons weren´t affected too..

cheers![/quote']

Unfortunately that's not true. I tested it right now. Except for the M4A3 all weapons are missing their sounds.

I'll take a look if i can. I don't have too much interest since the pack will be integrated in CUP by the way.

You´re right, only the M4A3 has proper sounds, the rest of the pack has a dry crack thanks to JSRS or else they wouldn´t have sound at all, and there´s no recoil nor ejecting brass either, but as Giallustio said, it´s going to be put on CUP and Stillman has done pratically the same weapons on his recent pack, already config´d for v1.24 sound changs, so we better phase them out...

Unfortunately that's not true. I tested it right now. Except for the M4A3 all weapons are missing their sounds.

I have the exact same problems, I think bohemia f..ed it up on the last pach. ita was working just great until this last pach

this might be old news put tried these weapons and they look amazing!

but the sound is a little weird sounds very distant (I am using the latest JSRS Fyre) - any fix or alternative?

excellent news and thanks! downloading now - so basically I can just delete the old BTC - and I guess the sounds should now work and how does it work with JSRS (fyre)?