Sign in to follow this  
zanlow

Repair Script Problem With Finding Hull Part Name

Hello !

So I've recently been modifying a repair script that I have been given to by a friend. In its original form it repaired a vehicle's systems back to a certain point. This generally worked except if, for say, only the turret of the vehicle got destroyed, then the repair script would repair not only the turret, but damage all other parts of the vehicle to a certain point since it is working off of a general "setdamage" script.

The fix I have been working on gives the player the ability to choose which part of the vehicle they wish to choose (tracks, turret, gun, engine, etc), the only problem I have run into is that I can not seem to find the part name for hulls for tracked vehicles. I tried "trup" and "korba" already, but they have not worked, so right now the hull is the only part of the vehicle left that can not be repaired by the player.

Could someone point me in the right direction towards an answer ?

I also never found a solution for this, as far as I can tell it's not possible. I was trying the opposite, I was trying to damage it without destroying other parts of the vehicle.

In the end I had to set the general damage and then repair everything else.