Sign in to follow this  
bogo

Iraq strike 'would open hell's gates'

Tex [uSMC]: The owner of that site knows that fullwell, but the looks of it a US attack on iraq is unavoidable due George W bush his hawkish attitude (it isnt even an election year, odd). Note that this poll hasnt and wont be tampered with. This is just to see what people think about a possible strike against iraq. If it was something else why put the possibility to agree with a strike? tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Sep. 09 2002,22:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I thought there was a large air raid on Iraq a few weeks ago.<span id='postcolor'>

That was part of the no-fly zone enforcement, not war.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (supah @ Sep. 09 2002,22:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Tex [uSMC]: The owner of that site knows that fullwell, but the looks of it a US attack on iraq is unavoidable due George W bush his hawkish attitude (it isnt even an election year, odd). Note that this poll hasnt and wont be tampered with. This is just to see what people think about a possible strike against iraq. If it was something else why put the possibility to agree with a strike? tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

My mistake. How stupid of me to think that, when his URL is STOPTHEWARONIRAQ, not PREVENTANYPOSSIBLEFUTUREWARONIRAQ. Stupid, stupid, STUPID of me! God!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Sep. 09 2002,20:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah, it is gonna be cool. We gonna get new films and stuff. Maybe even a new version of Americas Army where you got to bomb roads and cities and stuff. Fucking hell and we gonna see all those new US weapons and maybe even pictures of american soldiers in an mustard-gas attack. Like in "Total Recall" they will try to get air and their eyes will pop out and then they all explode and spit blood and stuff. So fucking cool. And maybe we can all join like in Starship Troopers. I was pretty good at playing Americas Army, I think they would make a sniper immediately with the score I reached in that game. And once Saddam is pissed of he will throw nukes at Isreal and they will throw theirs back and then we gonna see from satelites how the entire Middle East is like gleaming at night and stuff. So fucking awesome<span id='postcolor'>

Totally Uncalled for Albert especially when our soldiers could be killed in the fighting. I know you think its funny, but we certainly do not when our soldiers come home in little green plastic bags.

mad.gif

they dont bring them back in plastic bags, they use pine coffins. And anyhow, it was sarcasm, even if it was in poor taste. No reason to get bent out of shape, especially considering all the other anti-US venom on this forum.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cloney @ Sep. 10 2002,08:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Sep. 09 2002,20:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah, it is gonna be cool. We gonna get new films and stuff. Maybe even a new version of Americas Army where you got to bomb roads and cities and stuff. Fucking hell and we gonna see all those new US weapons and maybe even pictures of american soldiers in an mustard-gas attack. Like in "Total Recall" they will try to get air and their eyes will pop out and then they all explode and spit blood and stuff. So fucking cool. And maybe we can all join like in Starship Troopers. I was pretty good at playing Americas Army, I think they would make a sniper immediately with the score I reached in that game. And once Saddam is pissed of he will throw nukes at Isreal and they will throw theirs back and then we gonna see from satelites how the entire Middle East is like gleaming at night and stuff. So fucking awesome<span id='postcolor'>

Totally Uncalled for Albert especially when our soldiers could be killed in the fighting. I know you think its funny, but we certainly do not when our soldiers come home in little green plastic bags.

mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Um, obviously you cannot tell that both him and I were been sarcastic.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Sep. 10 2002,02:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cloney @ Sep. 10 2002,08:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Sep. 09 2002,20:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah, it is gonna be cool. We gonna get new films and stuff. Maybe even a new version of Americas Army where you got to bomb roads and cities and stuff. Fucking hell and we gonna see all those new US weapons and maybe even pictures of american soldiers in an mustard-gas attack. Like in "Total Recall" they will try to get air and their eyes will pop out and then they all explode and spit blood and stuff. So fucking cool. And maybe we can all join like in Starship Troopers. I was pretty good at playing Americas Army, I think they would make a sniper immediately with the score I reached in that game. And once Saddam is pissed of he will throw nukes at Isreal and they will throw theirs back and then we gonna see from satelites how the entire Middle East is like gleaming at night and stuff. So fucking awesome<span id='postcolor'>

Um, obviously you cannot tell that both him and I were been sarcastic.<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe its a good thing that I didn't read yours... mad.gif

If you looked athe smiley at the top of the post, yyou would have noticed I was frowning upon what I was saying. I dont think I want killing more than any other member of the forums in this war, but you must admit, amny people are fascinated with war. If theres something I hate, it when people say I love war. This is totaly incorrect. Just becuase I have awarness about it and I research it does NOT mean I love the death and suffering it causes.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Sep. 08 2002,23:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Now, I know this is pretty a pretty extreme statement, and I do not necessarily agree 100% with it myself, but it is worth to think about. The bombing of Afganistan killed far more civilians then the WTC attacks. Who is really the bad guy then?<span id='postcolor'>

Bullshit, prove it. Show me a reliable source where it says that the US killed more civilians in Afghanistan.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (billytran @ Sep. 10 2002,04:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif9--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Sep. 08 2002,23wow.gif9)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Now, I know this is pretty a pretty extreme statement, and I do not necessarily agree 100% with it myself, but it is worth to think about. The bombing of Afganistan killed far more civilians then the WTC attacks. Who is really the bad guy then?<span id='postcolor'>

Bullshit, prove it.  Show me a reliable source where it says that the US killed more civilians in Afghanistan.<span id='postcolor'>

The Guardian article

Shocking figures, but not surprising. If his estimate of 3,500 is correct, that is roughly the same amount of civilians that were killed in the WTC attacks. An eye for an eye? Diffrence is that there is a big mourning for the WTC and lots of outrage and coalitions and speeches, but the Afghani deaths will be buried all too quickly with as little ceromony as possible.

"Totally Uncalled for Albert especially when our soldiers could be killed in the fighting. I know you think its funny, but we certainly do not when our soldiers come home in little green plastic bags."

Well, personally I do not feel as sorry for voulenteer soldiers as I do for the civilians who die in the conflict. The soldiers have a choice, they know the risks and they have accepted them. The civilians have not. And I think Alberts point is that their suffering becomes our friday night entertainment. You might find that acceptable. I find it scary.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cloney @ Sep. 10 2002,00:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Sep. 09 2002,20:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah, it is gonna be cool. We gonna get new films and stuff. Maybe even a new version of Americas Army where you got to bomb roads and cities and stuff. Fucking hell and we gonna see all those new US weapons and maybe even pictures of american soldiers in an mustard-gas attack. Like in "Total Recall" they will try to get air and their eyes will pop out and then they all explode and spit blood and stuff. So fucking cool. And maybe we can all join like in Starship Troopers. I was pretty good at playing Americas Army, I think they would make a sniper immediately with the score I reached in that game. And once Saddam is pissed of he will throw nukes at Isreal and they will throw theirs back and then we gonna see from satelites how the entire Middle East is like gleaming at night and stuff. So fucking awesome<span id='postcolor'>

Dont get me wrong. My intention is anything but to make fun of dead people. But I assume that sarcasm is best the way right now to describe the general motion of people waiting for the US to bash Iraq. But many/most of those people dont care about the initial intention, nor the political reasoning, nor the outcome. They just want to see action and many have forgotten how bloddy a war can be. We were lucky that OUR troops didnt suffer much during the last interventions, but we all know that war can turn into a total desaster (if it isnt already). I am still convinced that my "Starship Troopers Generation" comment adequate portrayed it!

And it had nothing to do with US bashing

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Sep. 10 2002,00:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (supah @ Sep. 09 2002,22:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Tex [uSMC]: The owner of that site knows that fullwell, but the looks of it a US attack on iraq is unavoidable due George W bush his hawkish attitude (it isnt even an election year, odd). Note that this poll hasnt and wont be tampered with. This is just to see what people think about a possible strike against iraq. If it was something else why put the possibility to agree with a strike? tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

My mistake. How stupid of me to think that, when his URL is STOPTHEWARONIRAQ, not PREVENTANYPOSSIBLEFUTUREWARONIRAQ. Stupid, stupid, STUPID of me! God!<span id='postcolor'>

tounge.gif

There is also a Site called endthewar.org (bout Iraq)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Sep. 10 2002,00:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (supah @ Sep. 09 2002,22:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Tex [uSMC]: The owner of that site knows that fullwell, but the looks of it a US attack on iraq is unavoidable due George W bush his hawkish attitude (it isnt even an election year, odd). Note that this poll hasnt and wont be tampered with. This is just to see what people think about a possible strike against iraq. If it was something else why put the possibility to agree with a strike? tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

My mistake. How stupid of me to think that, when his URL is STOPTHEWARONIRAQ, not PREVENTANYPOSSIBLEFUTUREWARONIRAQ. Stupid, stupid, STUPID of me! God!<span id='postcolor'>

As you may have noticed there is no propaganda for or against an attack on iraq. The reason for the url is because its easier to remember and other alternatives that were looked at were allready taken. I doubt intelligent people will feel obliged to vote against an attack simply because of the url. This is not us bashing or anything. Merely an oppertunity to voice your opinion.

If the US could come up with a good enough reason, I would have no problem with Hussien been taken down. I am currently against it becuase yet again America is playing World police and their current reasoning are random accusitions such as 'they have the capacity to develop WMD' and, they could easily soon be attack European targets. They are trying to scare ather countries into joining forces with them, mainly to make it look like their not playing cowboys, and so their are other forces to take casaulties. Face, I doubt many Americna tears will eb really shed if some soldiers from a country like Britain or Sweden, Germany Australia etc. get shed. As soon as it it one of their own, then we have the fullworks.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Sep. 10 2002,14:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If the US could come up with a good enough reason, I would have no problem with Hussien been taken down.<span id='postcolor'>

Food for thought.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Sep. 10 2002,21:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif8--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Sep. 10 2002,14wow.gif8)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If the US could come up with a good enough reason, I would have no problem with Hussien been taken down.<span id='postcolor'>

Food for thought.<span id='postcolor'>

Yet another 'Iraq has WMD!' article.

Hey, America has 20,000 nuclear weapons stockpiled and could make more, they could wipe out the world a few time over! Russia could do the same! All the other mini nuclear superpowers could do damage too! If Iraq was in Americas good books, they would be helping him make the things!

As soon as he starts saying 'I plan to nuke everything I can', then we get afraid. And Im sure someone is going to find some article quoted Hussien as saying that, so show me smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Sep. 10 2002,13:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Sep. 10 2002,14<!--emo&wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If the US could come up with a good enough reason, I would have no problem with Hussien been taken down.<span id='postcolor'>

Food for thought.<span id='postcolor'>

As long as they can't get rid of all the 'could, would, seems to, problably, if, eventually, ...' - I think, I have never seen a more vague article of propaganda then this!

edit: typo

This guy on the photo to the left of the article (the one holding up a folder) has a funny way of talking. I dont know how you call it but he cant speak the "s". So whenever he repeats "weaponth ot math dethruthion" I gotta smile even though the issue is serious. tounge.gif