sickboy

Discover, Play, Promote missions and mods withSIX

Are there any plans to make PwS no longer use double disk-space (which I presume means there is no longer any need for the synq folder) as well or will this only ever be for Sync WithSix?

We try only to update PwS for bug fixes, while this is considered a bigger change.

If we can better understand the desire to stick with PwS we can consider porting the change.

Actually the option to "Keep Compressed files" is in PwS under the "Transfers" settings category.

The installation implementation (Download, Compression, Decompression, Summing etc) in Sync is however considerably optimized and also faster in practice.

SIXREP 5, 4 and 3, for those who missed! :)

HugeClutteredCormorant.gif

SIXREP #0005: We've been busy adding thousands of great mods for STELLARIS, STARBOUND and more

... we aim to provide an easy way to combine and use content wherever it is hosted.

Read on for more details and highlights of our latest progress

-----

OrangeSkeletalBuffalo.gif

SIXREP #0004 is here! For this release we've improved the Playlist and expanded the Collections feature!

"Collection-ception" Add entire collections to the playlist and create a collection with multiple collections inside!

Read on for all the details and highlights of this release

----- 

ValidNervousCapeghostfrog.gif

It is time for a new SIXREP, this time with Improvements to our login and registration system and enhancements for the management of collections.

Collections now show the option to either only launch the game with them or to join their connected server too.

Read on for more highlights and this release's changelog.

Getting this when trying to access any collection in Sync withSIX after today's update. My friend has the same problem. 

8e400de3aef4b6ae67db44d418d64e1b.png

Actually the option to "Keep Compressed files" is in PwS under the "Transfers" settings category.

The installation implementation (Download, Compression, Decompression, Summing etc) in Sync is however considerably optimized and also faster in practice.

So are you saying that if I untick that option it will delete and no longer use the A3-Synq folder?

As for why I've stuck with PwS for now, it's because I'm not sure that Sync has the custom Repo features working that I need. With PwS, I can import from http://mysite.net/six/server.yml and have that as my Custom Repo Collection, then create a new Collection to publish and add mods from my Custom Repo Collection to that new Collection. Then, if I update my Repo mods, this is automatically synced to the published Collection and users are prompted to update. Is that all working exactly the same in Sync?

On an unrelated question, if I want to remove a particular pbo from a mod (ACE in this case), is there a way to do this without creating a custom version of that mod and serving it from my custom Repo? I seem to recall there used to be a way to indicate (in the config files) that certain files should be disable/deleted. Ideally it would be possible that I could just have a folder on my Repo (e.g. @clan-custom) which contained the necessary config files to tell PwS to disable/delete certain files from one or more mods when that Collection is used, so that users could continue to download those mods from Six, have different pbos active depending on the Collection/Server and avoid unnecessary duplication and work.

My friend is getting this error when trying to install/update anything: 

B6oJhQd.jpg?1

Another day of glorious mod support :) 

Thanks to you guys we have more and better organized mods than ever. 

All mods all versions on withsix.com

Is SIX dead? I see URLs are forwarded to moddb. I ask, because my six client prefers to crash now.

13 minutes ago, tortuosit said:

Is SIX dead? I see URLs are forwarded to moddb. I ask, because my six client prefers to crash now.

Yeah, it was closed down on June 11th.

Some of the mods have been transferred to Moddb apparently.

• Like 1