player assignItem "ItemGPS";
};

while {true} do {
if !(visibleMap) then {
	createDialog "RscMiniMap";  
};
sleep 2;
};

But the problem is that I can't move, aim or shoot meanwhile the minimap/gps is showing up, how can I solve it?

createDialog will block control of the player. Use cutRsc instead. When using this you will need to define your dialog class inside the RscTitles class inside the description.ext file. You will also need to define a couple more things in your dialog.

fadein = 0;
fadeout = 0;
duration = 1e+011;

If you set those values the dialog will be displayed for a long time.

createDialog will block control of the player. Use cutRsc instead. When using this you will need to define your dialog class inside the RscTitles class inside the description.ext file. You will also need to define a couple more things in your dialog.

fadein = 0;
fadeout = 0;
duration = 1e+011;

If you set those values the dialog will be displayed for a long time.

So, I have this on my description.ext

class RscTitles
{
#include "scripts\hud\hud_dialog.cpp"
class minimap
{
	fadein = 0;
	fadeout = 0;
	duration = 1e+011;
};
};

Using:

cutRsc ["minimap", "PLAIN"];

It says "No entry minimap.idd", can you give me some example?

You need to define idd entry. In the RscTitles is where you will define the dialog that you want to display. You were trying to create a dialog called RscMiniMap earlier. That dialog should be defined within the RscTitles class. You can add those three entries that I listed above to RscMiniMap, and then use cutRsc ["RscMiniMap", "PLAIN"];

You need to define idd entry. In the RscTitles is where you will define the dialog that you want to display. You were trying to create a dialog called RscMiniMap earlier. That dialog should be defined within the RscTitles class. You can add those three entries that I listed above to RscMiniMap, and then use cutRsc ["RscMiniMap", "PLAIN"];

I cant't test it right now, when I can do it I'll let you now if it worked, thanks.

I must be stupid because I can't do it. Examples could be good :/