UH-60 Pack A3

RC59
- Added a UAV, the MQ-37. It is strictly a cargo-carrying drone and can lift 2000 kg, or a Cherokee Container, as well as some light vehicles (Offroads, but not an Offroad UP model). NOTE: Despite some checks the drone is largely invulnerable to fire, and you can walk through it. I'll work on it as time goes on though, as once I figure out the nuances of the game, I'll upload an update.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/115OdtkMe92pKqMopE11PdhP0r_bhvooJ/view?usp=sharing

• Thanks 1

Just some updates. I finally figured out the Ht-points selection in a 3D model for the game. Took my awhile but now the MQ-37 tends to take damage. I also looked at the AH-96 and redid those hitpoints too. Now you won't have a tail rotor broken when the missile hits you in the rear (though I'm sure you can't tell anyway), but now it's more realistic for the helicopter. The MQ-37 I just blew up worked too for damage at least. So in the meantime for the UH-60 pack the other helos are fine, and should be decent for damage and the like. The MQ-17s I have to work on too, but more or less the next update they'll be better when taking damage and the like.

I noticed a glitch with my UH-60 doors. For some reason, they're opening halfway (but still allowing you to shoot), I think it's 2.16 or something happened, because they were working fine before... I tried some things to fix it, but so far no luck. Will update when and if I fix it.

20 hours ago, wansec_6 said:

G'day @EricJ,

That's a bummer. Hope you can manage to figure it out.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks, but after some mucking around, no luck Maybe they will get enough complaints and fix it. Then again I should submit a ticket for it though.