G'day @EricJ,

Thanks for the reply about the MagWells. It would be good if you did do the upgrade, but I understand there would probably be a lot of work involved.

Would you need to alter your model configs to acieve MagWell compatibility or is it only done through the main mod config? I'm not a modeller, so I don't know.

Keep up the good work.

Just now, wansec_6 said:

G'day @EricJ,

Thanks for the reply about the MagWells. It would be good if you did do the upgrade, but I understand there would probably be a lot of work involved.

Would you need to alter your model configs to acieve MagWell compatibility or is it only done through the main mod config? I'm not a modeller, so I don't know.

Keep up the good work.

You only need a model.cfg for disappearing bullets. But I would need the actual .p3d of the magazine so I could align them to the wells. Back in the day with JAM and all that it was pretty easy because all you needed was the config entries and add them to the weapon, nothing fancy. But yeah, you would need a lot of models to integrate them with the weapon.

• Like 1

Yeah and you would have to have some mods as dependencies, and I try not require players to get mods they may not want to use. So it's workable for now, the way it is.

Saw a recent picture of a MH-60 with the Night Stalkers, and saw that they had some bars for the fast rope. So I added them to the MH-60L and MH-60M. I adjusted the ACE fastroping points accordingly. That's pretty much that what I'll do. I have some pictures of the current configuration and debating updating the M and DAPs, but may not as they're good enough for government work, and nobody seems to be worried about it ether.  I'm sure they're removed for missions but overall having the points already there, gives it some kind of air of authenticity.

Working on the Multicam Flight Suit, as I was never happy with it:

wip1965.jpg

A more or less final look for the Multicam Flight Suit. I didn't want the starched version, so this is about as good as it'll get.

wip1966.jpg

UH60 Pack A3

RC64
- Tweaked Hit-Point LODs of the MH/UH-60s and MH/UH-92s
- Moved the fast-rope points on the MH-60L and MH-60M to more outside, and adding geometries to the models
- Improved the skill of the SOAR Pilot and SOAR Crewmember units
- TADS/PNVS of the MH/UH-92s face forward now, so it's not that annoying when in the Co-Pilot seat
- Added some lines to the UH-60/92 base configs to help with AI entering the cargo seats
- Added the Stomper UGV to the Black River PMC Infantry Squad for resupply reasons
- Added a US Army pilot, which looks similar to the TF160 pilots, but has a lower DetectSkill rating than SOAR pilots
- Improved Multicam Flight Suit texture
- Fixed a UH-92 bug with loading of AI squads

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11YUEpttPB6SniE55nF746vOLyTE7uvuG/view?usp=sharing

Update on the UH-60 doors. It seems that 2.16 borked the doors to what they do, open halfway. It could very well be an animation issue, and I tried to solve the issue, with little result. So it's a known issue for now, and hopefully BIS would fix it.

Noticed that the ION scheme for the Hummingbird is gone from the A3 files, so I finally found a good template by IndeedPete and viola:

wip1967.jpg

It'll go in the next update for the EricJ Weapons Pack for the Initiative units. I've also been pondering in expanding the TF160 birds, by making a reskinned MH-9 and AH-9 stuff. It'll never replace the Sykocrazy MELB addon, but I'll at least have a decent texture for it at least.