Well whenever the M119A3 gets released, you can slingload it with a Ghost Hawk and above:

wip1955.jpg

I gave it to a modder for his own mod, but I don't remember it as it's been years. I have no plans to work on it though. You're going to have to look back in the previous comments to find out who I gave it to as I think I mentioned him. Sorry

Well I finally got the M119A3 working sort of. After looking at RHS configs and setting it up how they did it, I got the game to accept the new weapon for the piece, even after some figuring out, got the sounds working. Now all I have to do is get the artillery computer to allow me to actually fire with that. I can click on the map, put the crosshair on it, and the gun elevates to the proper (I believe anyway) elevation for it to fire. Now I have to configure ammo for it, but that should be somewhat easy as I'm using mortar ammo just to get it working right.

Well I got the M119A3 ammo configured, and it fires. Now if some artillery expert can chime in to get the Artillery Computer to allow me to fire, I would greatly appreciate it. Note that it doesn't work when I click on the map inside the interface, and allows me to fire, regardless of range I select and where I click. It lists the ammo fine, and I can select it okay, just won't allow me to fire.

Update: I decided to make the US Militia part of both BLUFOR and OPFOR. I'll update the standalone version too, but the EricJ Weapons Pack has them setup already.

US Militia (Steam version)

RC2
- Setup the units so that they are also in the BLUFOR and OPFOR category, should give mission designers some flexibility for scenarios.

G'day @EricJ,

Glad to hear your making progress with the M119.

I'm sure someone out there has the knowledge to help you fix the remaining issues.

Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

Thanks, and I'll get it worked out. The only thing holding me up is the Artillery Computer issue, as it works more or less fine now.

Still no word on the Artillery Computer issue. Methinks it's something to do with the config, and I don't think anybody knows, because nobody has answered yet. Oh well, I'm seriously thinking of giving the US Militia some backpacks, as they're pretty standard. I'm going to use custom Kitbag (Tan) backpacks for the units, with more ammo and the like. I really can't think of anything else but I will be using vanilla A3 stuff though, just to keep it sane. The EricJ Weapons Pack will have them as well, and I haven't uploaded it yet because it's a bigger file than two configs and a texture (The standalone mod on Steam). For the UH-60 Pack I fixed some entries for some people and fixed an error with the S-94, that was a quick model.cfg fix.

EricJ US Militia

RC3
- Added a backpack for the units, a modded Kitbag (Tan) for the units

Ran into an issue with the US Militia units... It won't use the Looter uniforms on all the units, instead reverting to the default MTP fatigues. I tried to keep it as vanilla as possible, but it does "work" wth the original intent of the mod. It's correct that you can buy Multicam uniforms online, so it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to have the units wear them I guess, capatilizing on a possible glitch or something. For some reason I can't unequip the uniform, won't let me, except for a select faction (this time BLUFOR for the Weapons Pack units). I mean if you're shooting them it's not a big deal, since you probably wouldn't loot them (I tend to loot the First Aid Kits and grenades though).

EricJ US Militia

RC4
- Fixed some config entries for the units, no longer produces an error and the units are placed properly in their slots
- Changed to the Worn Combat Fatigues (MTP) just so they all look the same.

• Like 1

US Militia

RC5
- Requires game version 2.14

UH-60 Pack A3

RC56
- S-94 Utility doors now open and close.
- Fixed entries for the RWG Helicopter Pilot and Repair Tech, they now show up in the appropriate spot in the unit selection field.
- Added a "Civilian Helicopter Pilot" for the S-94s, instead of using the regular Civlilian unit.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10Ho5K27STjEotCYxgD7m_4wiUdKkj9hF/view?usp=sharing

Also Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is what I get when I open the Artillery Computer. My thinking is that it's not supposed to do this and don't know how to fix this. Does anybody have a clue?

wip1956.jpg

The ranges are set for AI and the charges, but it still produces this problem and scratching my head since the RHS guns don't have any issue. Any ideas?

I know this falls under requests and thus sorta taboo, but any chance you could add the option to remove the cabin doors on the H-60 and H-92 series in the editor? 

I'll have to figure out how to do that, but you can open and close the doors for now, which allows you to fire out the doors when opened. The coding disables the firing (naturally) when the doors are closed. Until I figure out how to do so you're going to have to do that. But it's not unreasonable

• Thanks 1

Happy New Year to those who are already on Monday!

I need a gun textured, and I don't have any texturing skills for one of them. It's the Barrett M468, and I've tried to get it professionally done so it looks better than the current state it's in. I can provide the Photoshop template, as well as a mini mod enough to get it in-game (no sounds, nothing but the ability to look at it (unless you can texture it without needing it to be in-game) and get it textured. If anybody is interested full credit of course will be given, and so on.

A way to end 2023...

Thanks to a friend on Steam, please if you can report this, it uses my helicopters and ducted-fan helos from my UH-60 Pack A3. It seems people can't get off their ass and do their own work instead, and pilfer mine because they are shitheads. I reported it of course, but more people will be nice:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3124575482

Anyway,

Some things I'm doing:

- Moving the Black River PMC to the UH-60 Pack A3. It's a simple move and some config edits (already done), and removal from the EricJ Weapons Pack. I don't know how much it's used, but I figured since I have the helicopter in the UH-60 pack, then I can include the units. The good thing is that I used BIS weapons and attachments so there's no need to bring in weapons from the weapons pack.

- Whatever else comes along. I'll look into the ability to remove the doors so you can just have a helo that allows you to fire out of the sides. That's not an unreasonable request, so I'll do it and see how that's received in the future.

UH-60 Pack A3

RC57
- Moved the Black River PMC units to the pack, as an "enemy" of TF160, or just another enemy unit to mess with. The reason I moved this was that the pack features a helicopter for the Black River PMC. So after some debating decided to add it to the mod.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10IE1RfGst_keB8neFsAg8h6a8F0dfQXi/view?usp=sharing