Thanks

More work:

wip1494.jpg

wip1495.jpg

Did a short (okay a bit long) video of gameplay with the EOTech + Ibex 3X Magnifier.

Mods used:

RHS: AFRF (Was looking for a better optic on that weapon as the ACOG wasn't working right for some reason, but this seems a good combo)

My Weapons Pack

RHS IR lasers

Arma 3 Enhanced Movement (I'd recommend this mod highly)

As you can see I shoot fairly well just that rabbit took too many rounds lol.

• Like 2

HK MCR work:

wip1496.jpg

wip1497.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks! I'm going to do some more detailing so it'll have some more "feel" and maybe actually look good too.

Finally got the EOTech 500m dot added for semi-long range shooting.  I use the AK-74M as the combo works with that weapon quite well (just overall feel, etc.) but is optimized for a 14.5" barrel (M855A1 was used to tune it) so results may vary but overall works fine for 5.45mm:

On a whim decided to do a "Side" version of the PEQ-15/SureFire combo:

wip1498.jpg

• Like 2

I have no desire to make a Pip version.

Besides there is no restriction so far with NVGs as I haven't thought of it yet but may not.

Anyway, its looking like Friday or Saturday for next release.

After that going to add the SureFires to the RHS: IR Lasers mini-mod and maybe some other helo work but not sure at this point.

Some EOTech Tweaks:

First I set it higher as HillarysPrivateEmail was right, in that respect anyway.

wip1499.jpg

Also set the zoom so you can use the  NUMPAD + to zoom in better to better utilize the 500m dot for the BDC. It should be noted that the zoom is good enough for shooting at 500m but again is not a sniper scope so depending on your vision you may have to move your eyes a bit closer for shots that far as it's a reflex, not a sniper scope, etc:

wip1500.jpg

And NVG shots (PVS-14 used):

wip1501.jpg

wip1502.jpg

• Like 1

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtU2pqWk9aZ0dZY2c/view?usp=sharing

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

RHS: AFRF IR Lasers RC2

- Removed old ASDG Joint Rails dependency, now only requires CBA_A3

According to wikipedia it means "Joint Fires Observer" "The JFO  are trained to call in indirect suface fires and Naval suface fire support,attack aviation close combat attack, and AC-130 calls for fire. And it seems they also give info and coordinates to JTAC's for calling in CAS.

Pretty much, though a lot of people look down on JFOs as "not as capable as JTACs" and in real life (and one tour in Afghanistan for me) is that handing off data is seamless and worked quite well with the JTAC monitoring the same net. In some cases we can get Type 1 authority (ability to clear hot Fixed-wing) but given the USAF and USMC JTAC programs, JFO is not rank specific (nor MOS either) in the US Army framework.

And adding some SureFire capability to the AKs:

wip1503.jpg

Pretty much, though a lot of people look down on JFOs as "not as capable as JTACs" and in real life (and one tour in Afghanistan for me) is that handing off data is seamless and worked quite well with the JTAC monitoring the same net. In some cases we can get Type 1 authority (ability to clear hot Fixed-wing) but given the USAF and USMC JTAC programs, JFO is not rank specific (nor MOS either) in the US Army framework.

Interesting.You ever call in any cool CAS?

Eric-have you thought of doing new flashlights? What I mean is like in RH's pack-his surefires are much whiter and brighter than vanilla lights-I find the vanilla ones dont really light up anything,whereas his really pierce through the dark. I think you could do something cool there mate..

Re: Lights

I used his values so I'm not seeing where mine are "dim" like BIS's as they've been like that for a while now since I introduced them. Matter of fact that's why I used RH's values, since BIS's are like "battery is about to run out" level of brightness.

As far as cool CAS? I could have done a gun run using only a Rover feed but my CO wouldnt' clear it (naturally was concerned even though it would have worked). But I guess my "Best" was killing 8 dudes with a couple Apaches, I didn't do many CAS missions due to me being more in the HQ (Company FSNCO rather than my platoon FOs) so I didn't do a lot of work but as far as fixed-wing goes did a two bomb drop that worked out pretty good during an operation.

Frankly I've done more CAS/CCA work on pub servers as well as when I was in J-SERE or training people last year.

• Like 1

And we have Bubbles the TF Black MG Gunner:

wip1504.jpg

And MG Ruck contents:

wip1505.jpg

Like the looks of that eotech/mag combo. Also nice work on the laser/light side rail combo.

Thanks, so far it's been really nice for gameplay as for the AK-74M RHS NPZ, as it fits like a glove so far, but otherwise it works well.

Thanks Foxhound!

Some more Titan AA-D work, adding some tweaks:

wip1506.jpg

wip1507.jpg

The only site i use in the game anymore is the m68 cco with mag you did for me. Works great with the m4a1 CQBR and mini suppressor. the ACR isn't bad either, i just prefer the m4a1.

Well so far the EOTech and Magnifier combo has been quite righteous as far as mounted on an AK and MX so while not the best quality, it can hit shit that's for sure.

Re: Lights

I used his values so I'm not seeing where mine are "dim" like BIS's as they've been like that for a while now since I introduced them. Matter of fact that's why I used RH's values, since BIS's are like "battery is about to run out" level of brightness.

As far as cool CAS? I could have done a gun run using only a Rover feed but my CO wouldnt' clear it (naturally was concerned even though it would have worked). But I guess my "Best" was killing 8 dudes with a couple Apaches, I didn't do many CAS missions due to me being more in the HQ (Company FSNCO rather than my platoon FOs) so I didn't do a lot of work but as far as fixed-wing goes did a two bomb drop that worked out pretty good during an operation.

Frankly I've done more CAS/CCA work on pub servers as well as when I was in J-SERE or training people last year.

Oh sorry-I didn't see the lights you did.I was talking about the dim BI lights-they are no use :)  

I know it's offtopic,but whats a Rover feed?

They've been RH standard for over a year I think

A ROVER is a laptop (hardcase, etc.) that with a special program, allows you to view the video feed from targeting pods, or UAV feeds. much like the in-game UAV Terminals though you cannot take direct control, other than giving instructions to the pilot or operator. With I think the cTab mod you may be able to do it but, otherwise its pretty cool. You can also save and playback the video as well.

• Like 1