Commander's Tablet - FBCB2, Blue Force Tracker, UAV, and Helmet Cam Interface
- SpectreRSG - Graphic Design
- Capt Drumheller / Jester814 - Technical advisor / Ideas / Media
- LCpl C. Johnston - Technical advisor
- LCpl Schwanke - Technical advisor
- Knobee - Documentation
- Raspu - TAD, Android and MicroDAGR background graphics and 3D models
- Killzone_Kid - for his many excellent tutorials
- Everyone else in the 15th MEU SOC and C-L-F for help with support and testing.
- BI - for ArmA 3 and all the opportunities to mod for this game.
- Commander's tablet
- Working FBCB2 Blue Force Tracker system
- User placed makers - place markers for enemy, medical and general purpose
- Tracks all crewed Bluefor Military vehicles
- Tracks any dismounted troops with the proper equipment
- Android based Blue Force Tracker
- MicroDAGR hand-held GPS with Blue Force Tracking
- Commanders Tablet can view live UAV streams
- Commanders Tablet can view live Helmet Cam streams
- Vehicle mounted FBCB2 interface, Blue Force Tracking
- Tactical Awareness Display (TAD) for air vehicles, Blue Force Tracking
- This system is available to only one side at a time, there is a mission configurable parameter to choose sides
- None of the markers or icons show on maps, need one of the devices to view
- Switching to or from the full screen views while in a vehicle can cause issues (fixed by exiting vehicle)
BIS issue with command, please vote for a fix
- If your are viewing yourself from the UAV or Helmet Cam in PiP screen, your textures can bug on your unit
- Even though items go into the GPS slot they are not required to be there for cTab to operate, they can go anywhere in your inventory, i.e. your vest or uniform
- Players that are experiencing conflicts with help screens (uses "H"as a key as well) are advised to rebind cTab "IF_MAIN", for example to "SHIFT"+ "H". This used to be an issue with Zeus but has been resolved as of cTab version 2.1. There might be other such cases though.
- Helicopter pilots (and co-pilots) that are using RAVEN's LIFTER mod are advised to rebind cTab "IF_MAIN" to something other than the default as "H" is used by that mod and cannot be changed (as of this writing).
- When a UAV is being actively piloted and a cTab user is already connected to the UAV's gunner turret, it is currently impossible to detect that there is a gunner connected in order to prevent a second player to connect to the same gunner turret. Wonky things happen to the player in the gunner seat if a second player connects and it might break the game. Please vote for a fix.
How to configure
For Mission Makers
- Support for updated CBA keybinding API (introduced with CBA 1.20 RC6)
- Prevent TAD from being accessible when using a parachute
- Added 500m zoom-level to small TAD
- Fixed player's camera breaking when exiting UAV full screen view while in a vehicle
- Fixed control of new target designator turrets (introduced with marksman DLC) from the Tablet's UAV screen
- Immediately terminate UAV cameras if UAV is distroyed
- Added own helmet cam back into the list of accessible helmet cams (to reduce confusion)
- Sorted helmet cams by group ID
- Made area around the map gray instead of black to increas readability of off-map markers / units
- Made TAD map tools follow mouse cursor instead of map center. This also allows for measuring distances to off-map destinations.
- Discrepancies between cTab client and server versions will now be reported to RPT on both client and server via CBA versioning
- Available UAVs / helmet cams are now automatically refreshed on tablet whenever the lists have changed (lists are updated every 30 seconds), eliminating the need to switch modes or close and reopen the tablet for the display to refresh
- Added UAV type to list of available UAVs to help with orientation
- Re-Categorized helmet cam item to show up as face-wear (goggles) in Arsenal. Note: It can still be moved anywhere else in the inventory without losing its capability
- Fixed keybinds not working in Zeus and causing RPT errors after update to CBA 1.20 RC6
Download / Links
Edited by Riouken, 22 April 2015 - 12:08.