Sign in to follow this  
jumpinghubert

broken FXAA with newer nvidia driver than 320.14

only with the driver 320.14 i am able to activate fxaa in the driver panel. With all newer drivers i can´t activate fxaa in nvidia driver panel and ingame i get jaggies (for example in the editor map too). GTX 570, win7-64bit. Can anyone confirm?

works fine for me with 326.80 beta drivers, just make sure you don't use SMAA ingame

also you can just use ingame fxaa if driver forced doesn't work, or the ingame smaa if you don't like the sharpening filter on the fxaa :)

thanks for feedback. I use this as a reference if fx-antialiasing works:

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/919020033296790812/6F71F98FF8CE91F91379737B6B9FB8B9385EA73B/

I have always disabled smaa ingame. But all i tried doesn´t works, for example to force fxaa or in global settings or ingame. With newer drivers i am not able to get the editor map antialiased and of course ingame. In nvidia driver panel only with 320.14 i can choose fxaa, with all newer drivers its shown grayed/deactivated.

ot88uxix.jpg

edit: tried newest beta 326.80....no luck.

Edited by JumpingHubert

not working on the editor map for me, though i don't know if it works for anyone? :)

in game however it does work

did you install the latest drivers with clean install box ticked? not sure if it does any difference

not working on the editor map for me, though i don't know if it works for anyone? :)

yes, for me :p, try it :)

edit: the newest beta give me that

47tho2lf.jpg

Edited by JumpingHubert