massi

NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz WEAPONS for A3

Hello Massi.

Big thanks and you done a wonderfull work with all yours addons.

We use a lot your weapon pack and the others addons you made.

We juste have a small bug. We only use the VTS mission for ours coops and we equiq with his shop. In the shop we see all yours weapons but we don't see the ammo for the m249 and few other weapons. Someone speak about a wrong category for the ammo so that why they don't apppear.

Any idea to how to fix that ?

Hi, thanks a lot ;)

well i have no idea since as for the weapons I inherith the ammos and mags config from their A3 counterparts.

here's the config of the M249 mags:

class 200Rnd_mas_556x45_Stanag : 200Rnd_65x39_cased_Box {

ammo = "B_mas_556x45_Ball";

count = 200;

descriptionshort = "Caliber: 5.56x45 mm STANAG<br />Rounds: 200<br />Used in: Stoner LMG,M249";

displayname = "200rnd 5.56mm Box";

picture = "\mas_us_rifle\ui\m_200LMG_ca.paa";

mass = 25;

};

class 200Rnd_mas_556x45_T_Stanag : 200Rnd_65x39_cased_Box_Tracer {

ammo = "B_mas_556x45_Ball_T";

count = 200;

descriptionshort = "Caliber: 5.56x45 mm STANAG Tracer<br />Rounds: 200<br />Used in: Stoner LMG,M249";

displayname = "200rnd 5.56mm Box(Tracer)";

picture = "\mas_us_rifle\ui\m_200LMG_red_ca.paa";

mass = 25;

};

I think the missing mags are not dependent by the addon, but if you find any solution I'll b hapy to implement it ;)

Best Regards

massi

Hello there

A superb set of weapons, they really flesh out the standard Armoury.

No issues here so far.

Rgds

LoK

I've been using this mod consistently since you released it. A must have. I was just floating across threads through, and I figured I'd post my only complaint so far with this mod (having taken it's WIP into account).

My one and only issue is the M4 sounds. (And to an extent, the M16 suffers from the same problem IMO) :P Outside of the secondary explosions sounds, I think these M4 sounds were some of the worst to come from LJ. The M416 sound should just be C&P'd over. It's the closest thing to IRL out of the samples you've used so far, and quite honestly, with a few tweaks, could be applied to a ton of different 14-16" barrel weapons.

Thanks for listening to my complaint if you do, and more importantly, thanks for the wonderful mod!

hey there!

wow this mod looks very nice. thats the weapon feeling i need to have when playing arma:)

but how can i find out what servers are using this mod already? is there a list of servers using this? or can i even search in the ingame server list? (sorry for this maybe dumb question and my bad english ;) ) by the way i'm especially interested to play at sandbox servers like wasteland.

cheers

docsnug

4rpe.jpg

by massi

NATO SF and RUSSIAN SPETSNAZ WEAPONS for A3 v 1.0

Hi all,

I'm releasing an updated version of my NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz WEAPONS pack for final A3 release.

In this version I’ve included new HK 417 and HK 417 M203 short barrel versions in all camo.

There’re also HK G3 and HK G3 M203 in fixed and folding stock version, plus the MG3, those weapons will equip my new unit project that is still WIP.

There’re also few more fixes you’ll find in the readme.

This version is fully compatible with the A3 final release and include as for previous version an optional config for FHQ accessories.

Thanks again to all of you for your reports and feedbacks!.

Hope you’ll enjoy it ;) !

Requirements.

-Arma3

-If you’d like to use FHQ accessories optional config you’ll need this addon too.

Changelog.

v 1.0 date 13/SEP/2013

- Added HK417 and HK417 M203 short barrel CQB versions

- Added G3 and G3 M203 fixed and folding stock versions

- Added MG3

- Added M249 standard versions

- Fixed: M249 para names

- Fixed: small models\textures corrections

- Fixed: PSO reticles thanks to Kaelies

Bugs.

No problems found so far.

Any help on this project will be really appreciated, since it is the first time I’m trying to use O2.

CREDITS !!!

For the Weapons:

Vilas: the weapons are mostly Vilas MLODS modified and ported to A3 with his permission, credits for most part of weapons models go to him thanks a lot because I wouldn't have been able to create realistic weapons for the units without your great models!

BI: for releasing the A1 sample models , from which I have taken the rest of the weapons models ported to A3, thanks for the same reason above!

LordJarhead: Creator of all the awesome weapon's sounds and the needed config entries!

Sound Author= LordJarhead

Website= http://www.jsrs-studios.com

Alwarren: thanks a lot for making me able to port Vilas and A1 weapons to A3 , your constant help was essential to have the weapons working ingame!

Zach Gibsons: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 weapons Tutorial, without your great tutorial I wouldn't have been able to port the weapons ingame.

ToadBall: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 ready M16, that was foundamental to get the weapons ingame!

Kaelies : thanks a lot for for PSO reticles textures !

Thanks a lot to BI for their great Arma 3 !

Thanks to all Arma community for great support !

Download Links:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qek3zk2iay2sxe3/NATO_Russian_SF_Weapons_v_1.0.7z

Pic of new G3s:

o3io.jpg

Hope you'll enjoy these weapons !

Best Regards

Massi

Edited by massi

:( Still no G36 and Sako TRG.

I´m aching for those two also... BWMod and FFAA are still a long way to release, so patience grasshopper =/

Also, massi, when (if?) you're releasing G36s, please make them have an AG36 variant. Thanks in advance. ;)

+1 for that

G36 would be great !

thx for this great addon massi ! its an must have addon on our server

Again many thanks for sending us your updated work :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Weapons v1.0

required_addons.png

(only required if you wish to use the FHQ accessories optional config)

FHQ Accessories pack

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thanks for mirrors ;) really appreciated !

Best regards

massi

Massi, do you have any intention of adding RPGs (and maybe Strelas)? These are the only things missing from an otherwise perfect weapons pack IMO. Also, do you have any plans for updates or additions to your units?

Without your various packs, I might not even be playing Arma 3 anymore. Your mods have allowed me to cobble together the addons to keep me and my coop buddy interested. Thanks.

To reply about launchers...yes, my next step will be trying to introduce launchers (AT4, RPG, Stinger , Strela)... to be honest I've already tried, but no luck ;)

But I'll try again...anyway any help in this will be appreciated ;)

Cheers

massi

Great update, massi! My group will be trying out your updated versions of the weapons and US SOCOM units.

When you say RPG, you mean the classic RPG-7, I hope.

Great update, massi! My group will be trying out your updated versions of the weapons and US SOCOM units.

When you say RPG, you mean the classic RPG-7, I hope.

Yes ;)

Hey massi, I really appreciate what you've done here (your african conflict mod is an especial favourite).

I was curious about the MG3, and its rate of fire. Specifically, it seems quite slow firing, which unfortunately takes a lot of the fun out of Hitler's Zipper.

Hey Massi.

Love the update.

Any chance you will do other faction weapons outside of Nato and Spetsnaz weapons?

Great stuff, thanks for making and sharing!

/KC

Excellent!

BTW, what kind of trouble have you had with launchers? Modeling or config?

Excellent!

BTW, what kind of trouble have you had with launchers? Modeling or config?

Hi,

I tried to port the RPG 7 first , and model and config were working, but I've been stuck with hand animation , also the position of the launcher on the back of the soldier was really high, if someone could help me to fix this that would be great ;)

Cheers

massi

Hey massi,

sorry to add to your to-do list but the recoil values for the berret are a little over the top. When you fire the rifle lying prone it looks like your spine compresses a good couple of inches, so that's maybe something to look at. Love the mod, and hope to see many more cool guns added in the future.

To reply about launchers...yes, my next step will be trying to introduce launchers (AT4, RPG, Stinger , Strela)... to be honest I've already tried, but no luck ;)

Strela, you say? Isn't the Igla somewhat newer and better in every aspect?