massi

NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz WEAPONS for A3

I love your CQB variants, and I hope they become NATO SF DA Unit standard-issue if update your unit packs.

When I give any of these guns to AI they become Aimbots, any ideas as to why?

Uhm...commonly known AI issue, maybe?

When I give any of these guns to AI they become Aimbots, any ideas as to why?

These guns have no recoil and very low dispersion, is the problem.

These guns have no recoil and very low dispersion, is the problem.

Hi,

all the config settings of the weapons are inherit or copy-pasted from their original BI counterparts (recoils, dispersion, fire modes...), so they work like their counterparts rifles (same for ammo and mag).

cheers ;)

massi

Just want to say thank you soo much for including the optional config. Nothing person against your optics, but I just love FHQs.

I also love FHQ accessories ...that's why I made the optional config ;)

Cheers

massi

Hi,

all the config settings of the weapons are inherit or copy-pasted from their original BI counterparts (recoils, dispersion, fire modes...), so they work like their counterparts rifles (same for ammo and mag).

cheers ;)

massi

The Arma 2 versions? I would've guessed so, if that is true, because they handle exactly like they do in Arma 2, which makes them quite a bit more deadly than pretty much all of the A3 weapons which have more intense recoil.

I like them, but I'd love to see the AKs either to get russian made red dots with the dovetail mount, or be unable to take the rail-mounted sights at all because they do not have rails. Maybe also remove the backup sights from guns that don't have them: for example, with the PSO sight, if you want to use the iron sights, you use those of the rifle it is mounted on: is that possible to do?

I really like this pack, have been using it a ton already, hope to see it polished and expanded upon in the future.

Cheerio

Insta

The Arma 2 versions? I would've guessed so, if that is true, because they handle exactly like they do in Arma 2, which makes them quite a bit more deadly than pretty much all of the A3 weapons which have more intense recoil.

I like them, but I'd love to see the AKs either to get russian made red dots with the dovetail mount, or be unable to take the rail-mounted sights at all because they do not have rails. Maybe also remove the backup sights from guns that don't have them: for example, with the PSO sight, if you want to use the iron sights, you use those of the rifle it is mounted on: is that possible to do?

I really like this pack, have been using it a ton already, hope to see it polished and expanded upon in the future.

Cheerio

Insta

Hi,

No I inherith and copy pasted config of all the weapons from Arma3 counterparts (MX for M4 - 416, Khatiba for Aks , EBR for 417-SR25-SVD , M200 for MGs , amd so on) , so they behave like Arma 3 weapons ;)

For the AK rails is a good idea, I'll see if I'll be able to include them in future updates, also for the PSO, there're already versions wich don't have the "holo" backup sight, I maybe switch to them also for the configged aks

Cheers :)

massi

massi, these are great and a welcome addition to A3. Thanks for sharing them with us.

One thing I've noticed is that the SR-25 can't accept a suppressor. Any chance that can be updated? Then we'd finally have a suppressed, NV-compatible precision gun in the Arma-verse. Something that is tough to come by.

massi, these are great and a welcome addition to A3. Thanks for sharing them with us.

One thing I've noticed is that the SR-25 can't accept a suppressor. Any chance that can be updated? Then we'd finally have a suppressed, NV-compatible precision gun in the Arma-verse. Something that is tough to come by.

Hi the SR25 already accept a suppressor, you have to use the "US marksman" or "US marksman camo" suppressors classnames: "muzzle_mas_snds_SM", "muzzle_mas_snds_SMc" (same for HK 417)

hope it helped ;)

Cheers

massi

Hi the SR25 already accept a suppressor, you have to use the "US marksman" or "US marksman camo" suppressors classnames: "muzzle_mas_snds_SM", "muzzle_mas_snds_SMc" (same for HK 417)

hope it helped ;)

Cheers

massi

Ahh, okay. I was trying the "7.62 Suppressor." Thanks...I'll give it a shot tonight.

Apparently I figured it out, exporting an SP mission to MP or vice versa OR copy/pasting un its from SP to MP or vice versa makes them aimbot (I meant much worse than normal). Not doing either of those fixes it.

Just wanted to say really great stuff! Had a chance to DL and play with it this week. Love it.

Play mostly black-ops with a bud, and we loved the MP5SD6 for tonight's SCUBA insertion into

Agia Marina for some intense CQB Training Missions. Thank you! :cool:

Thanks !

Next update will feature HK417 short barrel versions in all the camo, also M203 equipped version, plus some small fixies ;)

Cheers

massi

May I suggest that the desert camo on NATO weapons get replaced with khaki colored camo? tbh the current camo doesn't look so good, plus it looks rather 'outdated'..

Regards :)

could use some kind of screen mesh pattern that is popular these days when panting rifles and gear.

This is an amazing mod but all of the weapon textures look a little off (Low-res). Any plans to update them?

Hi,

Well wepon's textures are a kind of my weak point ;) ... I asked for help, till now no luck, will see in future if I'll be able to improve them a little bit further ... till now I think current textures do pretty much their job ;)

Best Regards

massi

Hi,

Well wepon's textures are a kind of my weak point ;) ... I asked for help, till now no luck, will see in future if I'll be able to improve them a little bit further ... till now I think current textures do pretty much their job ;)

Best Regards

massi

I think I may be able to help you.

EDIT: Looks like RedPhoenix offered help before me. Anyway, you can still PM me if you need help.

Great mod, very good to have such a variety of modern weapons to pick from!

Might it be possible to add an AK-74, standard, to this pack? I know you already have the AKS-74, and the AK-74m, but I think it would be good to have an AK-74 with a standard, wooden stock for countries that are on the technological level of say, the CDF in arma 2.

I continue to really enjoy this addon. Thanks a bunch.

Was there ever a MK-12 Mod 1 in one of your releases? I swear I saw one at some point, but I'm not seeing it in your read me. Maybe I imagined it, but it would be a great addition.

Hello Massi.

Big thanks and you done a wonderfull work with all yours addons.

We use a lot your weapon pack and the others addons you made.

We juste have a small bug. We only use the VTS mission for ours coops and we equiq with his shop. In the shop we see all yours weapons but we don't see the ammo for the m249 and few other weapons. Someone speak about a wrong category for the ammo so that why they don't apppear.

Any idea to how to fix that ?

Edited by slayertom