cortez471

EPM RCon Tool (Beta) Changelog and Information

just the BEserver.cfg and define RconPassword.

Thats it.

Hi

I have 2 questions about EPM :

1 - There si something special to do to load ban list from the server because the list is still empty on my side !

2 - How are you sending messages for all players and individually ? I tried but it seems it doesn't work.

Thanks by advance

figured my problem out, my host set up a system where the config file was renamed, and although i still had the old file present i didnt notice the new one.

Is it possible to get some things like Rotating Messages (Serverrules, TS ip and so on)?

Would it be possible to make a connection to a private SQL server and send all the kicks/bans including info to that DB, like with the player stuff? So when I ban ppl it would automaticly register it to the DB

hey,

when i use this program it just breaks BEC on my server. I have to reinstall my server to use BEC again.

any idea on how to fix?

-v3

Can't see why it would do that, I run multiple BEC instances alongside EPM and have no problems. At what point does it break? you need to give some more info about the problem

I've read through this whole thread and did everything everyone suggested but I still get "can not connect to server" when I try. It looks like ive done everything correct and I checked the password about 5 times and copied and pasted it just to be sure. Any help would be appreciated. I think it has to do with my -profile= but I im not sure. Ive looked in the files but didnt see anything that looked like it would fix it.

Here are my launch parameters

-nosound -nosplash -cpuCount=8 -exThreads=7 -maxmem=2047 -port=2562 -mod=@Misc_15thAmmo;@Misc_15thMEU;@Misc_CBA_A3;@Misc_TFAR; -name=DefaultServer -config=gameservage.cfg -cfg=basic.cfg -profile=DefaultServer -bepath=BattleEye\BEServer.cfg -world=AAV_Training_V2_1.Altis

My BattleEye Folder. I had to make the BEServer.cfg myself as it was not anywhere on my server files. It was defaulting to the "DefaultServer" folder even though there was not a BEServer.cfg in there.

BGR8RrL.jpg

And here is what my cfg file looks like minus the password

CNUk6IC.jpg

And finally my server cfg

dOHx8qK.jpg

Edited by Hamhugger

I've read through this whole thread and did everything everyone suggested but I still get "can not connect to server" when I try. It looks like ive done everything correct and I checked the password about 5 times and copied and pasted it just to be sure. Any help would be appreciated. I think it has to do with my -profile= but I im not sure. Ive looked in the files but didnt see anything that looked like it would fix it.

Here are my launch parameters

My BattleEye Folder. I had to make the BEServer.cfg myself as it was not anywhere on my server files. It was defaulting to the "DefaultServer" folder even though there was not a BEServer.cfg in there.

http://i.imgur.com/BGR8RrL.jpg

And here is what my cfg file looks like minus the password

http://i.imgur.com/CNUk6IC.jpg

And finally my server cfg

http://i.imgur.com/dOHx8qK.jpg

Does the BEServer.cfg change to something like BEServer_active_ed9.cfg when you start the server up? If it does then you've set it up correctly and the rcon should be able to connect to your server.

Does the BEServer.cfg change to something like BEServer_active_ed9.cfg when you start the server up? If it does then you've set it up correctly and the rcon should be able to connect to your server.

No the files stay the same.

No the files stay the same.

Then you've not set it up correctly, when the server starts up it would change. I would double check all your settings and such.

Then you've not set it up correctly, when the server starts up it would change. I would double check all your settings and such.

As far as I can tell everything should be correct. Aside from what I posted above what could be causing it? I've only just had a server for under a month so I'm still learning a lot so I dont know where everything is yet.

By default, the Battleye folder is the one in the Arma directory. But when you specify a profile folder, it creates a battleye folder in that one instead. Perhaps remove the BEpath launch parameter so that the server points to the battleye folder in the profile folder and copy the beserver.cfg into that one. so it looks like ..\DefaultServer\battleye\beserver.cfg

Also I assume your passwordAdmin="*"; line has the actual rcon password in it (just to be sure :) )

Oh yeah, another silly question but has to be said. Make sure you are saving the beserver.cfg as a .cfg file and not .txt

By default, the Battleye folder is the one in the Arma directory. But when you specify a profile folder, it creates a battleye folder in that one instead. Perhaps remove the BEpath launch parameter so that the server points to the battleye folder in the profile folder and copy the beserver.cfg into that one. so it looks like ..\DefaultServer\battleye\beserver.cfg

Also I assume your passwordAdmin="*"; line has the actual rcon password in it (just to be sure :) )

Oh yeah, another silly question but has to be said. Make sure you are saving the beserver.cfg as a .cfg file and not .txt

I will try that suggestion in a few. Thank you. And yes I only did the "*" to block the password and the beserver is a .cfg extension.

Had a similar problem. That was solved after I created the BEServer.cgf file with notepad++ instead of creating it with the windows editor.

The rcon should be able to handle more than 999 bans, i will look into the issue and will get back to you.

EDIT: I am using the beta build but it seems fine in that build.

banlist.png

Edited by cortez471

With last ARMA update i not see ZEUS missions in "Missions" but i can select them in game, why?

With last ARMA update i not see ZEUS missions in "Missions" but i can select them in game, why?

Could you explain that a little better? Not sure i fully understand what you mean.

Beta 0.9.9.6

- General stability of the rcon has been improved. Made massive changes to the Bnet Lib to make it more stable.

- Added a donation button

- Added Admin names to messages.

- Fixed some of the BattlEye commands

- Fixed an issue with settings.xml

- Fixed an issue with TS3 Messages

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Don't work for me. Its write Could not connect to the server. I putted the good password , port and ip

Don't work for me. Its write Could not connect to the server. I putted the good password , port and ip

Which password are you putting in?

Can anyone provide more info as to how to setup the TS3 connection? If I fill in the IP, port and my username (sari) and hit test connection the options box disappears and nothing else seems to happen. I don't have a clue how to find the server ID (google hasnt helped me much on that)

I have also entered "U5sN2wuzOh1jAJrLffjaaxlbrcE=:Sari" into the TS3 admin page