Excite 10 SE

Excite 10

Excite 7

Excite 13

V985

Tegra 4 devices:

Nvidia Shield

More platforms are coming soon.

For the upcoming platforms, will they be non-Tegra Android devices like Galaxy S3 and S4? Is there an estimated timeframe for these devices?

This is a must buy for me.

Thanks

I would like to know as well, will you ever support non-Tegra chips, because I want to buy the Nexus 7 2nd Gen and it would be very disappointing if it doesn't' work.

Thanks a load, not just for this but for all the great games.

This game is so great. I love playing XCOM: Enemy Unknown, and was pretty excited to see a tactics version of ARMA coming to Android. I purchased it, and played it on my Nexus 7 since it supported Tegra 3, and didn't think it would change much on the SHIELDs Tegra 4, but there is a noticeable difference in the look & feel. Thanks, Bohemia. You're doing a fantastic job!

I have to ask again for BI to throw us a bone and let us non-Tegra users know a general timeframe for the "other platforms". "Soon" is a relative term and means way different things to diff people. Can you tell us if other Android devices are in the works for Fall 2013, Winter 2013, sometime in 2014?

The gameplay vids look great for AT, it's a wonder that this game didn't get more attention. Looking forward to it, one day.

FFS, what the hell is wrong with you people?! People want to give you their money, want to buy your product, ask you questions on your official forum... and those questions remain unanswered, and without any single reaction from your side (even brief "we're working on it, stay tunned, get lost"). Since I don't have a Tegra device, from the day I saw this game in Google Play I'm waiting for non tegra version. I'm checking forum (yeah, this forum, silly me...), I'm looking in Google for any news... If only I would want a pirated version - whole internet is full of it (with non tegra versions as well). But I don't. However, when I see your kind of approach to customers, I wonder if I shouldn't change mine.

I actually bought this on my Sony Tablet Z, ran it for a bit (although somewhat choppy), Then I had it replaced with another unit due to pixel errors. Now I can't install it because the device is no longer supported. Great! So at least it's working on non-tegra devices. It just needs some tweaking I guess.

I hope my purchase still remains and that I can just install this once again when you fix whatever it is you need to fix.

For the upcoming platforms, will they be non-Tegra Android devices like Galaxy S3 and S4? Is there an estimated timeframe for these devices?

This is a must buy for me.

Thanks

I second this! I would love to play this on my S4.

Will the Next Gen Nexus 7 Not supported fot THD?

Arma Tactics currently supports these devices

Currently supported Tegra3 devices:

Iconia A110

Iconia A210 or A211

Iconia Tab A510

Iconia Tab A700 or A701

Transformer Infinity

Transformer Prime

Transformer Pad 300

Arrows X F-02E

Arrows V F-04E

Arrows X F-10D

Arrows Z ISW13F

Fujitsu Stylistic M532

Fujitsu Arrows Tab F-05E

Nexus 7

One X+

One X

Idea Tab A2109

Optimus 4X HD

Optimus Vu

Pegatron Chagall

Pegatron Olipad

Xperia Tablet S

Excite 10 SE

Excite 10

Excite 7

Excite 13

V985

Tegra 4 devices:

Nvidia Shield

More platforms are coming soon.

Does this game support Galaxy S5? I don't really know and i would like to play it...

Does this game support Galaxy S5? I don't really know and i would like to play it...

According to this thread, Arma Tactics only supports devices with nVidia Tegra CPUs (probably due to their integrated GPU). Galaxys have in-house CPUs, so no support.