Sign in to follow this  
AJackson92

Battleye Corrupted Memory #55

I am using the latest arma 2 combined operations beta patch (build 107882) along with these command lines

-nosplash -maxMem=2047 -cpuCount=4 -exThreads=7

Just recently got a new SSD.

Idk why it stopped me in middle of game.

Did a google search and nothing came up for Battleye Corrupted Memory #55

I knew that battleye had a update recently.

Edited by AJackson92

Did you only get kicked once? If so then there was some arbitrary memory corruption and unless it happens again, there's nothing to worry about.

My friend is having the same problem and it only popped up today. It kicks him from the game as soon as he starts to join a Takistan Life server, which he has tried to join atleast 20 times with the same error coming up all the time, but he has also tried on other Arma 2 servers and they still don't work. He has reinstalled Battleye and the error still comes up. Please help!

My friend is having the same problem and it only popped up today. It kicks him from the game as soon as he starts to join a Takistan Life server, which he has tried to join atleast 20 times with the same error coming up all the time, but he has also tried on other Arma 2 servers and they still don't work. He has reinstalled Battleye and the error still comes up. Please help!

Ok, I'm sorry, it seems there was a problem in the beta build process that caused this. For now simply update to the new beta version to fix this issue: http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php.

Ok, I'm sorry, it seems there was a problem in the beta build process that caused this. For now simply update to the new beta version to fix this issue: http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php.

He had the latest patch and it didn't work but with Takistan Life servers you need below it certain beta patch for it to work therefore he has a lower one. But as I say having the latest one didn't make a difference.

He had the latest patch and it didn't work but with Takistan Life servers you need below it certain beta patch for it to work therefore he has a lower one. But as I say having the latest one didn't make a difference.

A new beta patch was released a few minutes before you posted, are you sure that he had installed it already?

A new beta patch was released a few minutes before you posted, are you sure that he had installed it already?

Hey guys I did a reinstall of BE and re-validated my game cache on steam and it went away.

I only got the latest update that was posted last here http://www.armaholic.com/index.php?c=news_arma2_oa

I'll go ahead and get the 108074.zip patch

Nope didn't realise a new one had just came out, I'll tell him to download that when I can get hold of him on Skype. Thanks for all your help so far, its been great. Will keep you updated.

---------- Post added at 17:07 ---------- Previous post was at 16:42 ----------

My friend has installed the latest beta patch and tried to join the game and there was no sign of any errors, thank you so much guys. My friend is really chuffed and we will be playing it a lot.

Cheers,

BobsNana