Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2: OA beta build 108074 MP compatible build, post 1.62 release)

Sorry for offtop.Same for me.When I make lower settings for graphic I never crashed anymore.playing hours in king of hill, tried becti as well but will wait until 7990(instead of current 4870x2) as game looks really nice specially rpg,at launchers, bullet trajectory, gunner camera,as gunner you can take control from pilot surface setting etc etc etc.100m of distance now feels like 100m.Yes they have to make massive amount of work to finish it - but potential is incredible.

I read many people have problems with restarting game.I think main issue some people think they have powerful pc,but they wrong.When I first time load game my computer stops completely.I set all setting as normal and got 40-60 fps in preview menu.Was a mistake.Difference between this game and other is even you will see good frame rate in auto-detect or if you think you will get good frame rate you may wrong.

If you crashed try make everything on low setting and slightly increase it with fraps on in game and you will see what I'm talking about.Sorry I did not play sp,only mp mode.

Edited by R0adki11

Can we please have ArmA III stay out of ArmA II beta topic. Im sticking to ArmA II since im simply not done with it. I've not even completed all campaigns nor missions.

Deleted.

Edited by OMAC

good to hear that new betas are in the works!

Also another die hard A2 fan here. Don't get me wrong, A3 is amazing in some aspects but it still feels a bit lacking in areas compared to A2

Tagrets stay on radar even after getting killed ,i guess you call it ghosting ? well i have it with this beta !

@Dwarden - Have you managed to get in the '-nologs' switch for the next beta/patch release?

@Dwarden - Have you managed to get in the '-nologs' switch for the next beta/patch release?

it's already in, together with some crash fixes and tweaks ... all we need is release the new beta

it's already in, together with some crash fixes and tweaks ... all we need is release the new beta

In the words of a certain Bush "Bring it on!"

PS Xmas is just round the corner ;)

Edited by domokun

That's pleasing reading Dwarden - Thank you for the clarification.