tigerforce

Operation FrenchPoint 3.2

I'll try w/ PlayWithSix but no problem w/ a manual installation. You launch it independently or w/ other mods / addons?

Cabbagebasher: OFrP is not compatible with ACE.

i play the mod with CBA only...

PS:i downloaded the mod also from armaholic but i have the same problem... im a bugs magnet :D

maybe it's because my game is localized in Italian? how is possible that only that few things in the editor are without name?

Edited by rocksoldier

Hello Modders,

Trying the play:

"H O U R I A - by The Madox Paradox and TigerForce"..........but can only get to the third mission then it is asking for some other mods like "HEX" or something like this, not sure.

Could you please check into this?

Thanks!

KK

i play the mod with CBA only...

PS:i downloaded the mod also from armaholic but i have the same problem... im a bugs magnet :D

maybe it's because my game is localized in Italian? how is possible that only that few things in the editor are without name?

Problem is not your fault, it's our. For some of the air units, we forget to translate for Spanish, Italian and Hungarian.

Could you confirm that it's only with some air units ?

We will fix it ASAP.

@Kommiekat

Strange... Could you told me with which missions you have the problem of addons ?

When did you download the campaign ? The first version was for HEXAgon (old OFrP), I have updated it since the release 3.2 of OFrP.

@Kommiekat

Do you have Maf2Ext v3 addon, expansion for OFrP. You need this for Houria campaign, check on Armaholic. Also check if you have Houria v2.0.

@Kommiekat

Do you have Maf2Ext v3 addon, expansion for OFrP. You need this for Houria campaign, check on Armaholic. Also check if you have Houria v2.0.

@tom3kb

Ah, that must have been it. I didn't see the requirements on the Armaholic release. My bad.:eek:

@TigerForce

Perhaps you could put those requirements on your first page for that campaign?

EDIT: Still having problems. Mission 3 is asking for HEX.

I re-installed OFrP, installed Maf2Ext v3 and downloaded the campaign from your first page of this thread.

Edited by Kommiekat

@up

I just checked this to be sure:

Mission3 - Chapter 2: The blood of the Prince (part 2), dont have any error messages before starting this mission.

Check if you write mods names correct in your mod line if you use this method to launch mods.

For example:

-mod=@Maf2Extv3;@ofrp;@cba_oa;@cba_a2;@cba

@tom3kb

Ah, that must have been it. I didn't see the requirements on the Armaholic release. My bad.:eek:

@TigerForce

Perhaps you could put those requirements on your first page for that campaign?

EDIT: Still having problems. Mission 3 is asking for HEX.

I re-installed OFrP, installed Maf2Ext v3 and downloaded the campaign from your first page of this thread.

I just checked the file to be sure, but I can confirm, that the campaign do not need any HEXA addons.

For information, the campaign has been only updated my myself on CFr-ArmA, Armaholic and OFrP Website. If you download it on another website, maybe it's not the last version.

Could you write exactly the error message ?

I just checked the file to be sure, but I can confirm, that the campaign do not need any HEXA addons.

For information, the campaign has been only updated my myself on CFr-ArmA, Armaholic and OFrP Website. If you download it on another website, maybe it's not the last version.

Could you write exactly the error message ?

Hi, this is my Parameter I'm running:

"-mod=D:\Bohemia Interactive;Expansion;ca;Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;@cba_co;@maf2extv3;@ofrp" "-name=Kommiekat" -nosplash -noPause -world=empty -cpuCount=4

Here is where I got OFrP

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15870&highlight=OFRP

MAF2EXT

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15869&highlight=OFRP

H O U R I A

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15871&highlight=OFRP

I am running CBA_CO with latest Beta

ERROR:

You cannot play/edit this mission, it depends on downloadable content that has been deleted:

HEXA_Air

This is my path, when i launch game with beta patch. Your looks little strange.

"E:\ArmA 2\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash -mod=@Maf2Extv3;@ofrp;@cba_co

If you run game from shortcut from file: Launch arma 2 oa beta patch

Edited by tom3kb

This is my path, when i launch game with beta patch. Your looks little strange.

"E:\ArmA 2\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash -mod=@Maf2Extv3;@ofrp;@cba_co

If you run game from shortcut from file: Launch arma 2 oa beta patch

Hi tom3kb, I always use a launcher (Arma 2 Launcher) because it is much easier for me. I know I have all the correct updates and mods running.

I downloaded the links from the front page. Still wants HEXA_air............seems only one little pbo is missing.

Looking at OFrP addons folder, I see: ofrp_air, ofrp_airpgo.ofrp.bisign

Lastly, I always thought the CBA should always be at the top of the mod list.

Long time ago @cba had to be be the last in line (what was last was loadead as first, if you use shortcut for game with -mod=). But now it's all the same.

I dont use launchers so i dont know how it should be there. Probably it's not importent where you have @cba in mod list.

It's not a problem with the campaign, because I checked it, and HEXA addons are very older version of OFrP and the Campaign wasn't released for HEXAgon.

Maybe try launching your mod as follow :

-mod=@cba_co;@ofrp@mafextv3

MAFExt v3.0 requires OFrP.

OFrP requires CBA.

If you do it in another way, it will increase the loading time and may create some bugs.

Houria 2.0

chapter2..part2:

when we cleared 2nd objective-village, screen become black but mission dont end, sometimes even before we board to our heli. Heli flight to airfield but mission dont end. Do we have to move in that village from waypoint to waypoint (wait-search and destroy-board to heli)? I cleared village from west side not from center so maybe becose of that mission dont end?

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

Chapter3..part1:

The bar at the gate on airfield wont open so we stuck there with our car. I loaded game few times. After one loaded game my driver ride through closed bar ;) and i could finish mission.

Chapter 3..part2:

when we cleared helmat-last objective i see text about heli ride if we want and then screen become black but mission dont end.

I can shoot etc.

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

Ps: when the screen become black i was trying to use cheat endmission, i have info that cheat is activated but mission dont end.

Good that we have also cheat "campaign" :) i used this in campaign menu and i jump to next mission.

Problem is not your fault, it's our. For some of the air units, we forget to translate for Spanish, Italian and Hungarian.

Could you confirm that it's only with some air units ?

We will fix it ASAP.

@Kommiekat

Strange... Could you told me with which missions you have the problem of addons ?

When did you download the campaign ? The first version was for HEXAgon (old OFrP), I have updated it since the release 3.2 of OFrP.

yeah i can confirm at 99% that the problem is only with few air units.

Houria v2.0

Chapter4 part2,3,4,5 (probably also part1) setidentity not working for players unit, we play with ingame nick.

Chapter4..part2: when we destroy all tanks in city we watch cutscene, in the end screen is black but mission wont end.

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

Chapter4..part5:

when we choose last task-extraction, yellow circle for active task on map is in wrong place, lower left corner of map not on marker position (bad marker name in briefing). Also chooper hang in the air so if we will be alone we dont have chance to board in (if we have teammates we can give them orders and chooper will land)

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Chapter4..part5:

when we choose last task-extraction, yellow circle for active task on map is in wrong place, lower left corner of map not on marker position (bad marker name in briefing). Also chooper hang in the air so if we will be alone we dont have chance to board in (if we have teammates we can give them orders and chooper will land)

Excuse my ignorance for a moment, why can't I dent T72's using the AMX-56's antitank round?

Edited by Pulstar

Nice for the new release!

However, still no fastrope for the choppers?

652_thumb_b494ece12c7dfe40.png

Today, it's the end of a terrible war between the old Operation Frenchpoint team (OFrP) and the modelling tools !

In its last fight, the old OFrP team gave all its blood, its tears and its passion in order to provide you its last and final release for ArmA 2.

Indeed, the French Army is back !

We hope you will enjoy playing our French Army Mod as we enjoyed to make it.

With this last release, we tried to correct all the bugs discovered before, and added a lot of improvements regarding the config.

You won't see new units in this release but a very huge increase in quality in game, as well as a new sound for the FAMAS.

Don't be disappointed, OFrP won't die, because the next generation is there, to continue a great history of modelling to ArmA 3, and do not forget : Impossible is not French !

Regarding this release, it's available in different versions. One available for those who don't have at all OFrP mod, one patch version for those who have already OFrP 3.2 on their computer and another one for those who do not have a powerful internet connection providing them as download pack as we have pbo files.

In the zip file, you will find a Readme pdf file, giving you all information required to use and install our mod, and a Classname file, providing you all the classname of OFrP.

As always, we please you to read and respect our licence (even if you disagree with), provided in our Readme file or on the arma3.fr website.

To give your feedbacks, you will find use on the following website :

[EN] BI Forums

[FR] arma3.Fr

ofrp_steam.png

To conclude this wonderful experience on ArmA 2, we wanted to thanks all the people who helped us, including beta-testers, addon-makers from different nationalities, mission-makers, BI developers, old OFrP members (we will never forget you) and of course the players...

Wish you the best and see you soon on ArmA 3 !

Download

Thanks for sending us the release :cool:

A patch and full version available as seperate pages.

The seperate pbo's are also mirrored and are available on the full version downloadpage.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note:

since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Hi Guys,

First of all, this is a very awesom mod.

I have a question! How can I work the catapult launch on the deck of the Charles de Gaulle carrier? Because the catapults is not working! But the landing system (hook and cable) is work.

Thanks! :)

@SS9

Its not so hard to find campaigns and missions for OFrP, check campaigns Houria and Operation Tonnerre.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15871

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15872

Check also Wiki's thread, you will find there campaigns and missions for this mod.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?132351-Wiki-s-Creations&p=2118202#post2118202

Edited by tom3kb

Be advised though, my missions are probably broken due to the new version.

I did all my previous missions with the older version - and there is a problem with classnames I think.

@OFrP dev / TigerForce

So, no fastrope at all on the helicopters?

I thought you said they would eventually handle this feature... :(